Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (40734 Views)

Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) / Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by LZAA: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Hahaa cheesy the aso rock vegetable will shit for pant today grin
grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by LZAA: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

cheesy cheesy cc immhotep LZZA
his loyalty to the caliphate is not in doubt grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Our5k(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Says the skull mining slave to terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by frank41(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
They all deserve to be shot dead for trying to embarrass our dear president. I wish this happened in Abuja, Buratai boys will be rolling in their tanks now angry

You are as wicked as your father BUBU
And may I remind you That United states of America is place where the life of every citizen is valued and human rights totally respected. Unlike in this shithole country called Nigeria where human rights are violated, unharmed protesters are killed like mosquitoes. Peaceful Protest is allowed in every sane country but reverse is the case in this country.
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by AdamuAudu: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
They all deserve to be shot dead for trying to embarrass our dear president. I wish this happened in Abuja, Buratai boys will be rolling in their tanks now angry
Am so happy for this embrassment. May God Almighty grant your prayers. A president that is so tribal, wicked and one sided should face this desgrace. A normal priesident should ensure every region is taken care of and all should feel at home but in the case of Buhari, apart from the north especially the Fulanis, all other persons should be killed. I thank you the ipob. Keep it and desgrace the brainless Nigerian President.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Trendirabingi: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
MY BRODAS KEEP THE PRESSURE , WE ALL ENTIRELY MUST OVERCOME WITH EXTRA JOY AND BOUNTIFULLY DESERVED RESTORATIONS THAT WOULD COME WITH IT,.. NIGERIA IS A CRIME, WITH IT LEADERS SWIMMING IN THE BLOOD OF MANY WHO ARE WAILING AND HAS DIED because OF THE EVIL FOUNDATION IN WHICH THIS CONTRAPTION OF LIES AND FORCED VILE, SCREEN PLAYED BY POSSESSED POLITICIANS IS FOUNDED, THAT YEARS AFTER YEARS IS ONLY GETTING WORSE AND SINKING INTO A CONUNDRUM.
EVEN THE GREY HEADED DEMONS OF OLD MEN WHO KNOW THE HISTORY OF THIS FARCE, KEEP LYING TO THEIR SOULS AND THE ENTIRE POPULIST OF MOST MISGUIDED NIGERIAN YOUTHS THAT NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY, MEANWHILE NIGERIA IS A GAME....OLD CROOKS , WHO HAVE CRAWLED OUT OVER THE YEARS LIKE WORMS FROM THE WOODS OF THE CRIMES OF LUGARD AND HIS SELF-CENTERED MINIONS OF COLONIALIST FROM YEARS -TA-YEARS, WHO STILL WANTED TO KEEP THEIR BLOOD SUCKING APPETITE STANDING AFTER LOWERING IN LIES THEIR UNION JACK...
YET THE DEMONIC SPIRIT OF CORRUPT GREED CREPT ITS SHADOWS FROM THENCE INTO THE BLACK SMELLING SKIN OF CRIMINAL POLITICIANS WHO WERE EXPECTED TO BE MORE COMPASSIONATE , VISIONARY, PASSIONATE ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THEIR PEOPLE AND BLOOD, OR AT LEAST ASPIRE TO PUT THE COMMON BOUNDARY HANDED OVER TO THEM ON THE MAP OF LIGHT IN THE GLOBE, WITH THE PRESENCE OF MORE THAN ENOUGH AVAILABLE, CONTINUED TO ROLL WITH MADNESS OF VORACIOUS APPETITE WHILE THE COUNTRY CONTINUED TO ROLL IN QUANDARY UNTIL THERE WAS A CIVIL WAR.
THE ONLY CRIME THIS CLAN COMMITTED IS REFUSING TO LIVE THE WAY THIS COUNTRY AND ITS LOTS HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE, AND HAVE THEIR OWN SENSE OF BELONGING, COMMON BOUNDARY , CULTURE , DEVELOP IN THEIR ON PACE, BREAK AWAY FROM THE DARKNESS AND PRACTICE OF NIGERIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT SYSTEM, AND HAVE THEIR ON SANE SOCIETY, LIVE LIKE HUMANS AND NOT LIKE ANIMALS.. ALL THE CRIME THEY COMMITTED I THAT THEY HAVE CHOSEN SINCE 1967 TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS CRIME AND SIN CALLED NIGERIA, A RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION. "WE NO WAN DO AGAIN AS NIGERIA" IS THE ONLY CRIME A PEOPLE WHO ARE JUTIFINGLY PUSHING EVEN IN THE EYES OF GOD AND THE EYES OF MEN IS WAT A GROUP WHO HAS NEVER PICKED UP ARMS HAS BEEN PROSCRIBED FOR, WHILE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE FREELY MOVING AROUND WITH SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS SNIFFING LIVES OUT DASTARDLY FROM THE LIVES OF CHILDREN, AND BATHING THEMSELVES IN THE BLOOD OF THEIR MOTHERS, AND YOUR PRESIDENT IS VISITING A COUNTRY AND PRESIDENT WHO HAVE CALLED BOTH HIM AND HI CONTINENT A SHITHOLE AND TRULY A SHITHOLE IT IS WHILE HE SMILES ON AS A LASTING EDIOT HE IS THROWING HIS 32 FOR THE CAMERAS WHILE HIS COUNTERPARTS AT HOME FIGHT IN HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SUPREMACY OF POWER,LOOT AND GREED....................................FIGHT ON MY BLOOOOOD BRODAS, EVEN THE HEAVENS ARE WITH YOU...NO SANE INDIVIDUAL IN A SOCIETY LIKE NIGERIA TODAY, WOULD BE FOOLING HIS OR HER SELF IN FALACY....NIGERIA IS GROSSLY INFESTED AND ROTTEN, AND ONLY AN EMERGENCY SEPERATIVE SURGERY CAN BEGIN TO TRIGGER A REMOTE HEALING PROCESS FOR ITS INHABITANTS, ITS NOT ABOUT UNITY OF THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION, ITS ABOUT THE SALVAGING OF WHAT IS LEFT OF ITS INHABITANTS...... THINGS ARE GROSSLY SCATTERED DAMAGINGLY APART, AND THE CENTER CAN NEVER NO LONGER HOLD.. A TIME BOMB IS WHAT THIS POLITICIANS ARE JOKING WITH............LIBERATION HAS THICKENED THE CLOUDS, NO PRETENSE, FORCE , OR PREJUDICE CAN STOP IT.....LET IT RAIN..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by enimooko: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Asowari:
how do u get it?
1. Stop chasing after PDP and APGA and APC
2. All IPOB pls form your party and be satisfied to be opposition as a group (no Northerner can win any election without the SE, SS and SW!)
3. Write Made in IPOB on all goods made in IPOB
4. Stop selling fake goods to the Yorubas, Urhobos, Ijaws and the Ekweres
5. Stop attacking and insulting conscientious dissenters so that you can have sympathy from others
6. Spend your money in Ebonyi, IMO, Abia, Enugu and Ananmbra instead of desperate land purchase in Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by nwaanambra1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
enimooko:
escus me sa, hu "is still forcing them to be part of your country?"

you and your fulani masters! tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by FBIL: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
I just love Igbos, very formidable and united all over the world, not one lazy group threatening to blow up oil pipeline in Urhobo land if FUPRE didn't get 45billion naira. Abegii.. !! I fear Trump, as a ''mad man'' may just wake up and announce Biafra one morning. Meanwhile, Buhari paid for fighter jet but see how security in Nigeria enter wrong hand.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by enimooko: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you and your fulani masters! tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
So you and your Fulani master is strong enough to hold you hostage in mind and in body? S H A M E

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by brownhawk: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Apart from carrying cardboard and spitting curses along with chest beating what else do they want to do there

Lmao. That tribe is a lost one cheesy

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Roger3D(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
And so? The world will ignore them for the nonentities that they are. No Biafra ever!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
I thought those rolling tanks were made for Boko Haram, OK it is a tank for ipob and borehole borer for sambisa.
Like your username, you are a nobody.
If you remember I asked you some things about Islam sometime and you talked like a good human but you've shown me how Islam is blood sucking parade of imbeciles.
Nwanne waaaa here .... I nwu ikpu eke mehn.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by starbn(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
Ibos are the biggest problem of this country.
Don't quote me please.
bro how do you become a disgrace like this.rush now and get your sense where you kept.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by yazach: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Asowari:
why? Wen Fulani herdsmen are on a killing spree and yet they are not call terrorist

Did I not said PMB should tell Trump that IPOB are terrorist. look at this one here giving example of herdsmen killings as if they are not same criminals
IPOB = criminal

Herdsmen Killing = criminal
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by nwaanambra1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
brownhawk:
Apart from carrying cardboard and spitting curses along with chest beating what else do they want to do there

Lmao. That tribe is a lost one cheesy

and yet that cardboard and curses is giving you and your slave masters nightmares and terrorizing your miserable lives that you have to label them terrorists and see those killing you and your fellow slave tribes with ak47s and bombs and call them bandits! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by gidgiddy: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
the most painful part is that Trump does not give a bleep about this idiotic pigs of Biafra.

may be Donald Trump should ask Pmb where he and Buratai boys buried Nnamdi Cownu grin

Donald Trump is the President of a civilised country called America, so he wont ask Buhari that.

Buhari, on the other hand, is the President of a country worse than a zoo, and that's why murder means nothing

Anyway, the Herdsmen killers are killing at least 30 people a day in the zoological Republic

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
my fellow nigerians help save a soul today.
before you go,
please say a word of prayer for the frustrated zombie below me

The idiot deactivated his account!!
He's a coward.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
yazach:

Did I not said PMB should tell Trump that IPOB are terrorist. look at this one here giving example of herdsmen killings as if they are not same criminals
IPOB = criminal

Herdsmen Killing = criminal
well I agree wit u, if they can call Fulani herdsmen terrorist iPob on the other hand hmm I don't know
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
enimooko:

1. Stop chasing after PDP and APGA and APC
2. All IPOB pls form your party and be satisfied to be opposition as a group (no Northerner can win any election without the SE, SS and SW!)
3. Write Made in IPOB on all goods made in IPOB
4. Stop selling fake goods to the Yorubas, Urhobos, Ijaws and the Ekweres
5. Stop attacking and insulting conscientious dissenters so that you can have sympathy from others
6. Spend your money in Ebonyi, IMO, Abia, Enugu and Ananmbra instead of desperate land purchase in Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan
OK u should be telling that to the ipob members and not me
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by victorazyvictor(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2018

Your just nobody grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Banmeallday: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Look at the worlds boy boy called Buhari who prostrates for Saudi, England, and now to the man that called him a sh.ithole.

Shame on black leaders.

Thank goodness that IPOB is at least trying to do the right thing, which actually is bringing about jealousy from others who should equally be trying to do the same for their people so that their children can have chance in this white-dominated corrupt world....
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Yyeske(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
No picture or video of IPOB miscreants in the White House after all the noise since last week, ok just kwantinue
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by brownhawk: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:

and yet that cardboard and curses is giving you and your slave masters nightmares and terrorizing your miserable lives that you have to label them terrorists and see those killing you and your fellow slave tribes with ak47s and bombs and call them bandits! cheesy cheesy
lol. U guys love to entertain ur self. Fool less and observe more and u guys will see that u are now laughing stocks before the whole world and merely referred to as pigs and goats who are funny and blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by ZarahBuhari: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Our5k:
Purewatermeji has quickly deactivated (typical Afonja) but his post is still standing. Nice play! grin grin grin
IDeyNL:

I know him very well.

He's very ugly. I have made him deactivated over 5 IDs.

He will open another one and I will chase him again of he says trash.
Good you've noticed his trend of always deactivating his monikers. He's a Nairaland top scammer.

His real moniker is Nobody.

He's already online with another moniker now
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by izzyboi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by CrtlAltDel: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
LZAA:

some ppl wee not sleep well bcuz of this grin
cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom iceberg3
Naaa…. Is this that will make some people not sleep, especially the people you quoted grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7048523_fbimg1525111310280_jpeg0af802a9d4a52c94701bbcf622c23611

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by LZAA: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Naaa…. Is this that will make some people not sleep, especially the people you quoted grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7048523_fbimg1525111310280_jpeg0af802a9d4a52c94701bbcf622c23611
why so pained tho grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by gidgiddy: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice one by IPOB
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by OFFICIAL336: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
Ibos are the biggest problem of this country.
Don't quote me please.
Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are best thing to happen to this shithole.

Afonja Muslim!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by userplainly(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
more tweets from ipobians on twitter.
keep disgracing Nigeria more n more!...... do you think the Americans look at us as humans? even the Black Americans see us as village bushmen, hunters and goat herders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers: Exxon Shuts Down Oil Operations / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.