Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS (28384 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by fergie001: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Stealing is bad
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by package7(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Everything in our nation is about politics....

Which one be "Christian girl "

Fooolani and Herdsmen officer

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Positivepoint(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:
haba this one is a Muslim now...they put that on her neck forcefully

okay if she's a Christian why's she having that head slamming sign on her forehead

May be u r blind that is hair line.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by lastmaster(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
She's so beautiful
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Positivepoint(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin sad sad

how do u know she's a Christian? is it everybody that call theirself Christian's that are Christians? angry angry

so if PMB go church...he be Christian abi? angry angry

see as she be like BBN Ninja on hijab grin grin grin

Suddenly her religion is in question. Only God know the crime Christians commit disguising as Muslims. E.g herdsmen attack comes to mind

6 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by HtwoOw: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Excellent Observation, Reporters these days , Police just do garbage in garbage out
troublemakea:

okay if she's a Christian why's she having that head slamming sign on her forehead

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by authority2006(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
everlymoore86:
If she had dressed like that and made Nigeria proud , u may not have attached Christianity. Stop that religious attribute , It was done from her mind, religion regardless .

See dem hypocrites trying to make sense out of nonsensical deed.
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Positivepoint(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
everlymoore86:
If she had dressed like that and made Nigeria proud , u may not have attached Christianity. Stop that religious attribute , It was done from her mind, religion regardless .

Now its from her mind. U need to check ur selfishness scale its reading 100%

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Empiree: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Seun, I still believe you need to audit your mods and news should be properly reviewed before putting them on FP.

There is everything wrong with the title of this thread even if the thief is a Christian. Although I strongly believe she is not. The post of this new and the mod that brought it the fp are part of the problems with Nigeria.

You mean a "Christian lady" with black mark on her forehead and hijab moved freely in Sokoto to steal items? Common! You can do better.

What is the essence of this thread if I may ask?
As if Christians don't have mark on their forehand?. How about Ash Wednesday?. Dindinrin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by authority2006(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
lastmaster:
She's so beautiful
I guess thieves can be beautiful too just nobody wants them as children.
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by ollah2: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

What if she was a Christian convert? Ain't that possible

Besides, that thing on her forehead is hair and not a black spot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by semyman: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

Christians are under undue pressure to steal
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Franzinni: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhariguy:
She is not a Christian, because Christian can't steal, she is an idiotic pig of Biafra criminal
the has the mark of the beast on her forehead from too much slamming

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by authority2006(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

Not only heading slamming sign but also yansh banging sign. As if some people don't have scar on their foreheads. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by harrystories(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked
jkendy:
Wearing Hijab doesn't make her a Muslim neither being seen with a chaplet a confirmation of her beimg a Christian.
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by ollah2: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
brobro:
I think this is a frame up. The rosary could have been put on neck. Why does her head have the head slamming sign? Where is the item she stole?
Please is that a police station with rug?
The above are my options and questions

You saw her forehead
You saw the rug

But you didn't see the police colours on the wall. Hypocrisy runs in your blood

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by DoTheNeedful: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
As if Christians don't have mark on their forehand?. How about Ash Wednesday?. Dindinrin cheesy

You are very silly. Does that look like ash to you? Ash Wednesday is once in a year. You are a bad representation of muhammed and your family by calling him dindinrin. The last time I checked I didn't insult anyone in my initial post.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Balet: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
everlymoore86:

But if she had been a Muslim girl now, you wouldn't hv asked us to forget about her religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by harrystories(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Forget religion jare, thief na thief. kiss

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Somebodydaddy01: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

God bless you and your family and your generation
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by brobro: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

You saw her forehead
You saw the rug

But you didn't see the police colours not he wall. Hypocrisy runs in your blood
Don't mind me ooooooo
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by sagir1994(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
the same way they disguises to bomb people in the North East. Bad Christians been trying hard to paint Islam black since 18000BC

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by fucktoto: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
see how they tried to embolden the 'christian girl' as if muslim girls haven't done worse. angry
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Seun, I still believe you need to audit your mods and news should be properly reviewed before putting them on FP.

There is everything wrong with the title of this thread even if the thief is a Christian. Although I strongly believe she is not. The poster of this new and the mod that brought it the fp are part of the problems with Nigeria.

You mean a "Christian lady" with black mark on her forehead and hijab moved freely in Sokoto to steal items? Common! You can do better.

What is the essence of this thread if I may ask?
seun seun seun
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
religion of piss people forced the rosary on her neck

From the way she knelt down you'll know she knows all the verses of the terrorist book off hand
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:

Ash Wednesday own does not serve as emblem like that of the religion of piss
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by darlenese(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
she is a Muslim
rubbish
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by darlenese(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
she is a Muslim
rubbish
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Empiree: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You are very silly. Does that look like ash to you? Ash Wednesday is once in a year. You are a bad representation of muhammed and your family by call him dindinrin. The last time I checked I didn't insult anyone in my initial post.
and you sound like Christians don't commit crimes or sins as if only muslims are bound to err. That enough is an insult on entire muslim population.

But if a news of a suicide bomber in beard and Muslim attire surfaces, if muslims deny his religious credibility you guys will insist he's muslim. Your hypocrisy stinks undecided

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by northvietnam(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

Lolzzzzz.....

Sense wee no kee U my nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote / Man Who Disguised As Girl At EKSU Caught & Paraded While Trying To Steal Panties / High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.