Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Quickteller , fidelity bank And Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quickteller , fidelity bank And Fraud (713 Views)

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickteller , fidelity bank And Fraud by mcocolok(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
I have noticed a good number of thread on Nairaland regarding quickteller and fraudulent way of robbing you through failed transactions. I tried to pay for my electricity bill ( prepaid ) , I was debited (20,000 ) even though the transaction failed. I called my bank UBA and they checked my account and said they will investigate , Its over 3 months and no refund from quickteller or my bank . Now on Wednesday last week, I tried to move about 350,000 naira from my fidelity account to my first bank and the transaction failed . The said sum was debited and no reversal . I called fidelity bank customer care and they check my account and said they will do a reversal after investigating the transfer . I have waited now for days and nothing happened. I went to my bank today to lay a complain about the issue and they said they checked their system and the transaction was successful . I called first bank and they said no transaction occurred . Please anyway I can recover my money back from quickteller ? I have also noticed a good number of thread about quickteller and their fraudulent attitude but none of those thread ever made it to the front page. Please Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 . Please help me recover my money . I am not ready to loose 350k to quickteller . I have even made up my mind to revisite the he bank on Wednesday and create a scene if I do not get my money back.
Re: Quickteller , fidelity bank And Fraud by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
mcocolok:
I have noticed a good number of thread on Nairaland regarding quickteller and fraudulent way of robbing you through failed transactions. I tried to pay for my electricity bill ( prepaid ) , I was debited (20,000 ) even though the transaction failed. I called my bank UBA and they checked my account and said they will investigate , Its over 3 months and no refund from quickteller or my bank . Now on Wednesday last week, I tried to move about 350,000 naira from my fidelity account to my first bank and the transaction failed . The said sum was debited and no reversal . I called fidelity bank customer care and they check my account and said they will do a reversal after investigating the transfer . I have waited now for days and nothing happened. I went to my bank today to lay a complain about the issue and they said they checked their system and the transaction was successful . I called first bank and they said no transaction occurred . Please anyway I can recover my money back from quickteller ? I have also noticed a good number of thread about quickteller and their fraudulent attitude but none of those thread ever made it to the front page. Please Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 . Please help me recover my money . I am not ready to loose 350k to quickteller . I have even made up my mind to revisite the he bank on Wednesday and create a scene if I do not get my money back.

Pls report to any CBN Office try asking for their financial inclusion department
Re: Quickteller , fidelity bank And Fraud by ojesymsym: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
This Fidelity Bank is probably one of the worse bank when dealing with customers. They are yet to refund a failed transfer and are claiming the transaction went through when it did not.
Re: Quickteller , fidelity bank And Fraud by DEBOLABI: 10:16am On May 01, 2018
I have similar issues with Quickteller. Visited their office last week Thursday just to recover my money after several calls since February also another transaction in March ending. But I was so disappointed the way I was attended to. Now I understand the way to behave when next I'm going there because they don't attend to minor issues, I took my time to study their environment (building 4&5, and one other building I was referred to). Next time I'm going there is to commit suicide or I get all my money back.
Re: Quickteller , fidelity bank And Fraud by joystickextend1(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2018
DEBOLABI:
I have similar issues with Quickteller. Visited their office last week Thursday just to recover my money after several calls since February also another transaction in March ending. But I was so disappointed the way I was attended to. Now I understand the way to behave when next I'm going there because they don't attend to minor issues, I took my time to study their environment (building 4&5, and one other building I was referred to). Next time I'm going there is to commit suicide or I get all my money back.

Suicide should never be an option bro..mail CBN they will resolve it for you

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Referral Traffic To Your Online Business / Abakaliki, Ebonyi State FREE Seminar Invitation. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.