Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud (2869 Views)

Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums / Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by mcocolok(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
I have noticed a good number of thread on Nairaland regarding quickteller and fraudulent way of robbing you through failed transactions. I tried to pay for my electricity bill ( prepaid ) , I was debited (20,000 ) even though the transaction failed. I called my bank UBA and they checked my account and said they will investigate , Its over 3 months and no refund from quickteller or my bank . Now on Wednesday last week, I tried to move about 350,000 naira from my fidelity account to my first bank and the transaction failed . The said sum was debited and no reversal . I called fidelity bank customer care and they check my account and said they will do a reversal after investigating the transfer . I have waited now for days and nothing happened. I went to my bank today to lay a complain about the issue and they said they checked their system and the transaction was successful . I called first bank and they said no transaction occurred . Please anyway I can recover my money back from quickteller ? I have also noticed a good number of thread about quickteller and their fraudulent attitude but none of those thread ever made it to the front page. Please Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 . Please help me recover my money . I am not ready to loose 350k to quickteller . I have even made up my mind to revisite the he bank on Wednesday and create a scene if I do not get my money back.
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by Hiploko(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Gimme tithe after recovery and we‘d recover it
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by Chuks9000: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sometimes it could be that the money is with the receiving bank. Apparently Fidelity bank's e channels is dead.
Make a complaint to the CBN or the supervising body coping the MD's of both banks.

1 Like

Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by gonkin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
It happens with Quickteller if the network is bad
When u see transaction failed, take a snapshot. And attach it to an email. Send it to their customers complaint side. And dont use long stories. Just summarize and give a good and striking subject. I have experienced it alot. Even with electric bill and cash transfer. First confirm if the receiver got it after 1 hour the send the email.

I dont really like going to banks unless i have a form to fill. Sometimes it takes 7 days there was another time it took 20days for the funds to be refunded. Just send and email every 2 days with the same subject. Someone will eventually respond
For fidelity
True.serve@fidelitybank.ng

Quickteller no dey too answer person but send to quickteller too. Cuz sometimes they would ask if you contacted the merchant site then attach a copy of the conversations with the merchant site as evidence.

Also you can just apply for fund reversal
Take a snapshot of the failed transaction in quickteller and also a snapshot of your previous balance and current balance after the failed transaction
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by mandae(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Call me let's talk.
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by Chuks9000: 6:30am On May 01, 2018
gaby:

Click on my profile to Finding Europe through Africa's deserts and seas-The Perils,Triumphs and Karma

Gone through 9 pages of your post here on NL.
Couldn't connect with d links provided (download app or login ...)

From a thread to a book. Only if our leaders can apply ur zeal.

Abeg, how do buy a copy of your book? (I'm not sufisticated enough for those links. Need something simple)
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by gaby(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2018
Chuks9000:

Gone through 9 pages of your post here on NL.
Couldn't connect with d links provided (download app or login ...)

From a thread to a book. Only if our leaders can apply ur zeal.

Abeg, how do buy a copy of your book? (I'm not sufisticated enough for those links. Need something simple)

Thanks bro..I understand the lack of sophistication.The easiest option will be for you to credit me and I'll do the purchase for you. You need to download the okada app first. check my profile to whatsapp me
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by ruggedboy01: 7:33am On May 01, 2018
call them out on twitter, and attach an evidence. this has worked for me a couple of time

1 Like

Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2018
I had same issue with quickteller and UBA last week and wok debitednin failed transaction. ...when i waited for An hr and no reversal, i called my bank who promptly look into the issue and said a reversal will be done withing 10 working days....i kept cool knowing if i go that bank, na wahala dem go get from me cos i dnt wna t to hear its from interswitch or quickteller end...
behold, after 8 working days the debit was reverse back and my fund c.f. e sited back to my account..so it's up to ur bank....disturb them and don't play the gentleman thing when you call or visit your branch. ...
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by adeememman(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2018
mcocolok:
I have noticed a good number of thread on Nairaland regarding quickteller and fraudulent way of robbing you through failed transactions. I tried to pay for my electricity bill ( prepaid ) , I was debited (20,000 ) even though the transaction failed. I called my bank UBA and they checked my account and said they will investigate , Its over 3 months and no refund from quickteller or my bank . Now on Wednesday last week, I tried to move about 350,000 naira from my fidelity account to my first bank and the transaction failed . The said sum was debited and no reversal . I called fidelity bank customer care and they check my account and said they will do a reversal after investigating the transfer . I have waited now for days and nothing happened. I went to my bank today to lay a complain about the issue and they said they checked their system and the transaction was successful . I called first bank and they said no transaction occurred . Please anyway I can recover my money back from quickteller ? I have also noticed a good number of thread about quickteller and their fraudulent attitude but none of those thread ever made it to the front page. Please Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 . Please help me recover my money . I am not ready to loose 350k to quickteller . I have even made up my mind to revisite the he bank on Wednesday and create a scene if I do not get my money back.
Bros, I think you should follow the steps that I took to recover my 600 naira failed airtime recharge debit from UBA.
1. Login/open a twitter account.
Find their main Twitter handle and helphandle. Follow them and place your complaint as a comment in one of their marketing/sensitive posts. They will ask you to DM the complaints to their help handle. Do it and wait for 24hrs, if you no see your money then take this step.
Write how displeased you are with their service while you mention their CEO, Cbn, CPC and the bank

Like, @theceo @cenbank @cpcnig a huge some of money disappeared from my account with @thebank 14days ago via Internet banking and all efforts to get a refund yielded nothing positive from @thebank.

When I did mine, @cpcnig tweeted back asking the bank to attend to my issue, 45mins later I got a credit alert whereas the bank messaged me earlier that the issue will be resolved 4days later because they needed to contact.......
Take this step and feed us back in the next 24hrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by mcocolok(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply. I created a Twitter account and called them to my plight . I also copied icpc efcc and cbn and fidelity bank emailed me saying the transfer was successful from their end and I should contact first bank. I have contacted firstbank and no trace of the money. Attached if a proof of email I received and my reply . Please any better advise to get my money . Maybe na to enter bank go cause scene .

Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by adeememman(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2018
mcocolok:
Thank you so much for your reply. I created a Twitter account and called them to my plight . I also copied icpc efcc and cbn and fidelity bank emailed me saying the transfer was successful from their end and I should contact first bank. I have contacted firstbank and no trace of the money. Attached if a proof of email I received and my reply . Please any better advise to get my money . Maybe na to enter bank go cause scene .
You didn't follow my guide, icpc and efcc may not look @ ur side. I told you to search for the twitter handle of [b]all the bank(s) involved and quickteller then @cenbank, @cpcnig [/b]then chill, retweet after some time if necessary. Visit the twitter pages of these banks and post your conplaint as comment under their posts.
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by Silvermoney: 4:13am On May 07, 2018
I've had the same issue for N10k, since second week of April. Since then up till now, my money has not been refunded.
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by adeememman(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2018
Silvermoney:
I've had the same issue for N10k, since second week of April. Since then up till now, my money has not been refunded.

Unlike yours OP, my bank is Zenith Bank. I've been calling them since early April when the failed transaction happened, but the incompetent customer care people keep telling me that the fault is from Interswitch. What's my business with that? I really hate how things are in Nigeria.
Either you forget about your money or try and go through the process of trending the name of banks/companies involved. Its your money though, as for me, my money mustn't go into the wind
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by XYZJAZZY: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
I having been facing the same challenge since 3 weeks now with Quickteller and Fidelity Bank .......My money is yet to be credited since 27th of Sept, 2018. i called them on daily basis and my bank too, i have been to their office 2 times nothing has been done above.......I already tagged them fraud. I also have friends with similar complain

mcocolok:
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by XYZJAZZY: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
I did as instructed, to my greatest surprise they fired me email that my money will be reversed on or before 19th Oct. 2018 and they also ask me to DM them my number.............I was been lenient with them since 3 wks

adeememman:

Bros, I think you should follow the steps that I took to recover my 600 naira failed airtime recharge debit from UBA.
1. Login/open a twitter account.
Find their main Twitter handle and helphandle. Follow them and place your complaint as a comment in one of their marketing/sensitive posts. They will ask you to DM the complaints to their help handle. Do it and wait for 24hrs, if you no see your money then take this step.
Write how displeased you are with their service while you mention their CEO, Cbn, CPC and the bank

Like, @theceo @cenbank @cpcnig a huge some of money disappeared from my account with @thebank 14days ago via Internet banking and all efforts to get a refund yielded nothing positive from @thebank.

When I did mine, @cpcnig tweeted back asking the bank to attend to my issue, 45mins later I got a credit alert whereas the bank messaged me earlier that the issue will be resolved 4days later because they needed to contact.......
Take this step and feed us back in the next 24hrs.
Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by ChygozD(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
mcocolok:
Call me 08142240203...i was a victim too but I finally recovered mine

1 Like

Re: Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud by adeememman(m): 3:39am On Oct 18, 2018
XYZJAZZY:
I did as instructed, to my greatest surprise they fired me email that my money will be reversed on or before 19th Oct. 2018 and they also ask me to DM them my number.............I was been lenient with them since 3 wks

In case they failed to do it at the said time, dont hesitate to hold them to their words. The method still worked for me to get back close to 20k stolen from account in one of our useless banks. They told me someone used my ATM details to make online payment. I got my money back sha but i was never tired of writing.

(1) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of The Air Provost Killed By HER BF / Please i need help, Precious John Bella Scammed Me Of My N120k (see Details) / Man Committed Suicide By Jumping Down A Bridge Into Lagoon. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.