Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl (1283 Views)

Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by ayoncox: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Plz Abeg make this one go FP oh, playing never yab any Nigerian online or else you are in soup. Just look at the pics below

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by ayoncox: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kai see finishing

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by Amirullaha(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wow!!!
Even with our differences; We are always united when a foreigner talk shit...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by northvietnam(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Naija breeds Wickedness...

lolzzzzzz...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by ayoncox: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Eeeh

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by ayoncox: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lobatan

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by ayoncox: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Brutality Final combo

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by victrick105: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerians gat zero joy.... you guys need to take a chill pill �

but on a more serious note, even my dog no go gree chop this poo
Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by ayoncox: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
victrick105:
Nigerians gat zero joy.... you guys need to take a chill pill �

but on a more serious note, even my dog no go gree chop this poo
Ahhaaaa grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by HajimeSaito(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:
Wow!!!
Even with our differences; We are always united when a foreigner talk shit...

Unity on twitter does not mean unity in the real world. This particular twitter war is not the type that brings out the elements which how disunited Nigerians are. If a foreigner speaks the truth about northerners on twitter especially the truth about how backward, illiterate and intolerant and unfit for the modern world abokis are, I will praise that foreigner.
Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by Amirullaha(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Unity on twitter does not mean unity in the real world. This particular twitter war is not the type that brings out the elements which how disunited Nigerians are. If a foreigner speaks the truth about northerners on twitter especially the truth about how backward, illiterate and intolerant and unfit for the modern world abokis are, I will praise that foreigner.
What makes you think you are fit for the modern world
If you want to make assumptions based on what you see or heard about the North; then do so honorably by quoting just that particular area or town...
Generalizing the issue by saying the North is just an exaggeration which isn't supposed to be...
It's like telling me everybody in the South is a saint which you and I know is pure lie...
Get your facts before quoting someone...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by HajimeSaito(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

What makes you think you are fit for the modern world
If you want to make assumptions based on what you see or heard about the North; then do so honorably by quoting just that particular area or town...
Generalizing the issue by saying the North is just an exaggeration which isn't supposed to be...
It's like telling me everybody in the South is a saint which you and I know is pure lie...
Get your facts before quoting someone...

Every HDI (human development index) coming out of the north is negative. School enrolment figures in the north are a joke. 9 out of every 10 street beggars in Nigeria is a northern MUDSLIME. Northerners breed rapidly and because they lack the ability to tolerate divergent and diverse political opinions, this gives them a natural advantage in politics since politics is a game of numbers. Any political candidate who screeches "ISLAM!!!" at the top of his voice will automatically get the northern vote no matter how stupid and unqualified he is.
Northerners sniff glue and drink codeine like wine.
Northerners sexually abuse little girls in the name of marriage etc, etc, etc
To cut a long list of woes short, I don't want to live in this country or start a family in this country as long as northerners are a part of it.
I highly recommend the Gideon Orkar solution.

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by Amirullaha(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Every HDI (human development index) coming out of the north is negative. School enrolment figures in the north are a joke. 9 out of every 10 street beggars in Nigeria is a northern MUDSLIME. Northerners breed rapidly and because they lack the ability to tolerate divergent and diverse political opinions, this gives them a natural advantage in politics since politics is a game of numbers. Any political candidate who screeches "ISLAM!!!" at the top of his voice will automatically get the northern vote no matter how stupid and unqualified he is.
Northerners sniff glue and drink codeine like wine.
Northerners sexually abuse little girls in the name of marriage etc, etc, etc
To cut a long list of woes short, I don't want to live in this country or start a family in this country as long as northerners are a part of it.
I highly recommend the Gideon Orkar solution.

Are you telling me that Dino, Lalong, Orthom and other Christians from the North also "screech Islam" before they were elected into offices Come on!!!
It's not done that way and this show that you are just using the setback among some Northern towns as a mask to cover the fact that you're showing tribalism and being a religion fanatic...
You talked of breeding rapidly; how come the number of Muslims to Christians by birth is still very much on the balance (check the statistics bro)
The school enrolment you talked about cover which and which state
You are not different from those american dude that were twitting some false news after J Cole's performance in Lagos; They believed what was read on paper...
For your info: Gideon Orkar's solution is not the way out as it could only lead to bloodshed...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by HajimeSaito(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

Are you telling me that Dino, Lalong, Orthom and other Christians from the North also "screech Islam" before they were elected into offices Come on!!!
It's not done that way and this show that you are just using the setback among some Northern towns as a mask to cover the fact that you're showing tribalism and being a religion fanatic...
You talked of breeding rapidly; how come the number of Muslims to Christians by birth is still very much on the balance (check the statistics bro)
The school enrolment you talked about cover which and which state
You are not different from those american dude that were twitting some false news after J Cole's performance in Lagos; They believed what was read on paper...
For your info: Gideon Orkar's solution is not the way out as it could only lead to bloodshed...

[b]Dino, Lalong, Ortom etc are in the Middle Belt where the unwholesome and brain-numbing impact of ISLIME is not as deeply felt as it is in places like Sokoto, Kano, Katsina, Borno etc.

The rate of reproduction in the north is so high, that only animals can actually compete with the north in terms of producing offspring.

Illiteracy in the north is extremely high. I'm relying on statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics.

There is a theory in education that a class can only move at the pace of the slowest and least intelligent students.That is exactly the case with Nigeria.

I'm actually not surprised that the core north will resist any attempt to make them form a country of their own. They know quite well that the lazy over-dependence on oil wealth will disappear. Even their supposed edge in agriculture will also disappear because the oil money spent on importing fertilizers which the northerners have cornered for themselves will also disappear.

But whether they like it or not, the Gideon Orkar option is gradually emerging as the only viable peace plan for the middle belt because the killings and impunity in presently going on and the policy of non-chalance by the Buhari administration has opened the eyes of many in the middle belt.
[/b]

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by Amirullaha(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
HajimeSaito:

[b]Dino, Lalong, Ortom etc are in the Middle Belt where the unwholesome and brain-numbing impact of ISLIME is not as deeply felt as it is in places like Sokoto, Kano, Katsina, Borno etc.

The rate of reproduction in the north is so high, that only animals can actually compete with the north in terms of producing offspring.

Illiteracy in the north is extremely high. I'm relying on statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics.

There is a theory in education that a class can only move at the pace of the slowest and least intelligent students.That is exactly the case with Nigeria.

I'm actually not surprised that the core north will resist any attempt to make them form a country of their own. They know quite well that the lazy over-dependence on oil wealth will disappear. Even their supposed edge in agriculture will also disappear because the oil money spent on importing fertilizers which the northerners have cornered for themselves will also disappear.

But whether they like it or not, the Gideon Orkar option is gradually emerging as the only viable peace plan for the middle belt because the killings and impunity in presently going on and the policy of non-chalance by the Buhari administration has opened the eyes of many in the middle belt.
[/b]
It seems you are getting my point...
Why are you now using middle belt instead of North
You are now quoting some states as I earlier told you to do which you were clearly ignoring...
The fact remains that illiteracy is high In Nigeria and even in some parts in the Southern region of Nigeria just that it is very high in some towns/states in the Northern region...
Not everywhere in the North is as you heard of...
Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by HajimeSaito(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

It seems you are getting my point...
Why are you now using middle belt instead of North
You are now quoting some states as I earlier told you to do which you were clearly ignoring...
The fact remains that illiteracy is high In Nigeria and even in some parts in the Southern region of Nigeria just that it is very high in some towns/states in the Northern region...
Not everywhere in the North is as you heard of...

Well the point is, one should be free to choose who one wants his fellow citizens to be, in the same way that one makes other important choices about who you want in your life. I wouldn't marry a filthy, unkempt, illiterate, violent woman or keep a filthy illiterate, religiously intolerant MUDSLIME as a friend. So why should I have one as a compatriot?

I don't feel any sense of connection in any way whatsoever with the ISLIME-IC north, so why should I consider them as my fellow citizens? Shouldn't I be allowed to associate myself with people who think like me and share the same values as I do?

This joke called a country will continue to grope in the darkness for relevance until a Rwandan style solution happens because people were too stupid to do the right thing and go their separate ways.

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by Amirullaha(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Well the point is, one should be free to choose who one wants his fellow citizens to be, in the same way that one makes other important choices about who you want in your life. I wouldn't marry a filthy, unkempt, illiterate, violent woman or keep a filthy illiterate, religiously intolerant MUDSLIME as a friend. So why should I have one as a compatriot?

I don't feel any sense of connection in any way whatsoever with the ISLIME-IC north, so why should I consider them as my fellow citizens? Shouldn't I be allowed to associate myself with people who think like me and share the same values as I do?

This joke called a country will continue to grope in the darkness for relevance until a Rwandan style solution happens because people were too stupid to do the right thing and go their separate ways.

I won't argue with you again cos you just show that you are a religion fanatic...
I'm sorry but;
Your way of thinking is not different from the way those blood thirsty herdsmen are thinking: "You are not my tribe/religion, then you don't deserve to live"'...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by HajimeSaito(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

I won't argue with you again cos you just show that you are a religion fanatic...
I'm sorry but;
Your way of thinking is not different from the way those blood thirsty herdsmen are thinking: "You are not my tribe/religion, then you don't deserve to live"'...

Where did I say that anyone who does not come from my tribe or practice my religion does not deserve to live? If you cannot point out where I called for the death of MUDSLIMES then please shut up.

All I did was point out that I do not want to belong to the same country as any MUDSLIME.

MUDSLIMES can have their own country where they can make their own laws according to their religion, While I live in my own country where my own values are respected and where I do not have to fear terrorist attacks from MUDSLIMES.
Re: Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

I'm sorry but;
You are telling a blind man to see purple.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Fresh Cake Loaves Available In PH For N1,000/1,500. / This Is How Pap Can Transform Your Body For Good Within 7 Days / How Long Can One Stay Without Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.