Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,730 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) (4939 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by potterdon: 5:59am On May 01, 2018
U guys r useless and boring chest beaters and a general nuisance u just created a thread to fool urself later u guys will later join and say u support ipob in another thread. Double mouthed serpents ur the reason why Nigeria can never progress ur type have sold their birth right for tin tomatoes grin
Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:14am On May 01, 2018
igbodefender:

Igbos will later thank Okoroawusa, Igbodefender, and the rest of our online& offline Team for what we are doing right now. Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.
Ya gazie nwa nnem

2 Likes

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2018
potterdon:
U guys r useless and boring chest beaters and a general nuisance u just created a thread to fool urself later u guys will later join and say u support ipob in another thread. Double mouthed serpents ur the reason why Nigeria can never progress ur type have sold their birth right for tin tomatoes grin
Must you tell us how pained you are because IPOB miscreants didn't live up to expectations as usual, have you ever seen me and most people on this thread supporting IPOB even if we believe in Biafra, do you know if we belong to other Biafran groups but not IPOB?
That's exactly what we've being telling those miscreants, take others along and stop feeling IPOB can speak for everyone as if we mandated it to do so.
Meanwhile, I'm still patiently waiting for pictures and videos of the embarrassment of the president yesterday, post any if you have one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by brownhawk: 6:42am On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
CHEST BEATERS!

WAILERS!

Igbos

TAAAAAA!
UNA FIT?
Lmao. Savage. The bastards grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 01, 2018
Adiola:
afonja afonja afonja where are thy 30cm tribal marks

I see you've been released from ban.

1 Like

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by linda190(f): 7:01am On May 01, 2018
Trump thanks buhari for helping him out and commends him for his excellence!

www.evrytin.com

1 Like

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by potterdon: 7:51am On May 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Must you tell us how pained you are because IPOB miscreants didn't live up to expectations as usual, have you ever seen me and most people on this thread supporting IPOB even if we believe in Biafra, do you know if we belong to other Biafran groups but not IPOB?
That's exactly what we've being telling those miscreants, take others along and stop feeling IPOB can speak for everyone as if we mandated it to do so.
Meanwhile, I'm still patiently waiting for pictures and videos of the embarrassment of the president yesterday, post any if you have one.
mtcheww afonja please if ipob is causing u heart ache hang urself ur two mouthed nature will not allow u make sense. U cannot support biafra and hate ipob is like saying u hate Christ and love Christianity
Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
potterdon:
mtcheww afonja please if ipob is causing u heart ache hang urself ur two mouthed nature will not allow u make sense. U cannot support biafra and hate ipob is like saying u hate Christ and love Christianity
My aboki brother, take a chill pill na, life isn't that hard.
I'm still patiently waiting for pictures and videos of the embarrassment of the president yesterday.
FYI, IPOB is dead and IPOB created a dent on anything Biafra because of its hate speeches and no group or country would ever want to associate with any hate group.
Have you read about what led to the holocaust, WW2, former Yugoslav war, Rwanda genocide and others? I know you haven't but they are all still fresh on the world's consciousness.
IPOB is just a hate group that wants Biafra on their own terms just as we have other groups too that want Biafra on their own terms as well. So my aboki brother, IPOB can't speak for us all. Do your IPOB and others are free to express theirs as well. You have no right to box anybody into your ideology while neglecting their beliefs and concerns. Never possible.

Next time try writing in good English instead of telling the world that the money your parents spent or still spending on your education is all a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Adiola(f): 12:26pm On May 02, 2018
Yyeske:
You are a nice aboki
ikpu mma gi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That Nigerian Government Was Holding Nnamdi Kanu And Released Him Overseas / Keep Ranting About The South-east. / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.