Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (56805 Views)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by abbaapple: 12:00pm On May 01, 2018
angry

Smh!
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by shallysgirl: 12:00pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

How was he ablle to drive and push her out at the same time

Abeg make I go wash plate undecided
I don't even understand the story sef.
I am wondering, was she sitting in the front passenger seat, how hours journey, that she now fell asleep?
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by unikazzy(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

I wonder ooo.....I thought I was d only thinking in DAT direction ooo
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by benebaby77: 12:01pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

From the narration, rational persons should know that is not possible to push the person in the back seat out of the car while it's on speed....

Perhaps, the car was self-driving itself and the purported driver was the conductor....
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On May 01, 2018
He was only trying to do a Dino.....
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 12:02pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:
Fake news everywhere
sad
Eaugusta:
Fake news everywhere
Where there's no original, u nor go see fake. so the bandage u see in the pic here nah film trick. abi? may u not see evil
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by afroxyz: 12:03pm On May 01, 2018
Yet you don't have a name, license plate number, phone number or even photograogh of the driver. All these info you would have gotten through your app. God go punish una. I don't know why someone is yet to see these bloggers

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by demoBaba: 12:03pm On May 01, 2018
OP stop this pls.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Alanzazani: 12:04pm On May 01, 2018
Liars. Do you know what it takes to register on Uber. You think it is your regular kabukabu or Danfo. They have your information. If you do something like this you would be tracked down and arrested. All these stories na to spoil Uber business

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by loomer: 12:05pm On May 01, 2018
in as much as I hate men molesting women.

Who sleeps in a taxi unless drunk or coming from a late night.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by columbus007(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2018
anybody who tried fvcking a lady with such bad toes on her legs attract bad luck on himself,and who fvcks such woman by d way.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by consultancy: 12:06pm On May 01, 2018
another twitter story. just pick a photo from the internet, add a story to it n upload on twitter, Booom!!! u are trending

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

Go And Watch DeathRace starring Jason Statham...

You Will Know If Its Possible Or Not
You mean Jason Statham was the Über driver? that makes sense then shocked
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Eaugusta(f): 12:15pm On May 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sadWhere there's no original, u nor go see fake. so the bandage u see in the pic here nah film trick. abi? may u not see evil
Make I quickly say amen to that your prayer first
But seriously the way the blogger narrated the story looks fake and I wasn't patient enough to wait for the pictures to upload, hence I didn't see the original story
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Pinkyposh(f): 12:16pm On May 01, 2018
Lies of destiny
Why didn't you give us his name as appeared on your screen when you requested him, why didn't you give us the phone number he used in contacting you.
Some people are just paid to tarnish the image of Uber drivers

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by dominique(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2018
The story doesn't add up at all. Did he park the car to try and molest her? How was he able to open the door and push her out of the vehicle he was driving? I hope Uber takes this up and demand for answers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by faithfull18(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2018
News you read these days and you can't help but wonder what's happening.

Visit my profile..
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sadWhere there's no original, u nor go see fake. so the bandage u see in the pic here nah film trick. abi? may u not see evil
So na only through (molestation/pushing out of a car) person de get injury/bandage?

E no go better for Nigeria education...lai lai

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by beadaholic(f): 12:21pm On May 01, 2018
Rapist alert!

DeadRat:

Lie That You Didnt Enjoy The Touches

The Guy Just Wanted To Finger In Peace or Touch Boobs...

You Should Allowed Him To Touch Small, you Wouldnt Have Injured Yourself Like This...

You Ladies Are Too Over reactive
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Cadec007(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by israelmao(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2018
Why is that some men's emotion and urge fly out of the handle?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Longmann(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Uber be paying ppl to play victims and accuse Taxify drivers of attempted rape and Taxify be paying ppl to play victims and accuse Uber drivers of attempted rape all in the name of competition. This table una 2 dey shakel na your companies dey ontop am. undecided

Don't mind all of them!
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Simplecity(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2018
Kelklein:
This is another lie from the pit of Hell.

Why?

Ladies who use Uber don't stay at the front seat.
They sit behind at the 'owner's' corner.

So how did someone who was driving at the front at the same time pushed you out of the moving vehicle.

Not in the defence of anyone though but the story runs contrary to commonsense.

When she's ready to tell us how she sustained that injury, we'd be here.

Quick recovery to her all the same.
Not that I'm trying to defend this story cos it's obviously a lie but not all ladies in uber sit at the back..

I for one don't take the back seat and some of my friends don't too..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2018
All these girls coming out everyday for sexual assault need to be checked.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Sleekbaby(f): 12:36pm On May 01, 2018
The story is not just adding up, he was driving and at the same time trying to kiss her and again when she tried to shout, the same driver opened the car door and pushed her out. It's well.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by ofuonyebi: 12:42pm On May 01, 2018
hope she is not one of the olosho that does not want to pay her fare...in exchange for "chokili-chokili"....useless news...abeg let me pass jaree!
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Can you imagine how heartless this scums are.....

So he must be afonja u mean?
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2018
Smh. I understand y'all believe most Nigerians are barely average intelligent slow-pokes, but this kinda story is beyond incredible. How does one driving at top speed manage to maintain control of the vehicle, open the back door, and toss a full grown woman out the door, all in one fell swoop??!
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Benwems(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
Uber works well in USA, Europe, etc. Only in Nigeria we hear this rubbish. This is cursed!
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Can you imagine how heartless this scums are.....

You are out Frm guardroom? Hope u were not assaulted...grin
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Ijaya123: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

Go And Watch DeathRace starring Jason Statham...

You Will Know If Its Possible Or Not

So you believe everything you see in Hollywood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.