Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (56803 Views)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by horia: 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

How was he ablle to drive and push her out at the same time

Abeg make I go wash plate undecided
too much Hollywood movies. Abeg u still dey see Ariel soap buy.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by horia: 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

too much Hollywood movies. Abeg u still dey see Ariel soap buy.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by KongressMann: 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

Lie That You Didnt Enjoy The Touches

The Guy Just Wanted To Finger In Peace or Touch Boobs...

Chai. Buhari don trade your sense

You Should Allowed Him To Touch Small, you Wouldnt Have Injured Yourself Like This...

You Ladies Are Too Over reactive
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Ladytrap: 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
You sound stupid.
DeadRat:

You Should Allowed Him To Touch Small, you Wouldnt Have Injured Yourself Like This...

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by franky317: 1:10pm On May 01, 2018
Na wa... how can a driver a high speed molest u and push u out of the car at the same time. How can a man dtiving at full speed even molest u?
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by richboy7(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

by parking his car, then assaulted her
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by richboy7(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

imagine if it was your sister or mother would you say such a thing
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2018
if it's true they should be able to trace him. but the story sounds fake tho
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by captainjames1: 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
BloggersNG:
One has got to be prudent with these Drivers, A lady has just sustained Some Terrible Injuries after been pushed down by an Uber Driver who was on a high speed, According to Her Neighbor who broke the news of twitter the lady fell asleep, as per long journey things, and the guy decided to take advantage of her and molested her, when she realized and tried screaming he pushed her out of the moving vehicle, and she got injured, so sad, see photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-gets-molested-by-uber-driver-after.html

sorry
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
Twitter story indeed.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2018
You mean as the uber driver was driving he was sexually assaulting his passenger at the same time. The passenger should be grateful that they did not have accident at that time. It's baffling how the uber driver concentrated on the steering
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 1:59pm On May 01, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa see spam all over her body
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by revolt(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2018
Wht kind of stupid story iz this. He must be quick silver.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2018
Wait was the car in motion while he tries to force her into the act. I don't get the picture
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 01, 2018
Ghana too shocked
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by apananoni: 2:24pm On May 01, 2018
I doubt reasonable people will believe this trash am sure all this happened in her dreams. Highness no good o.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Juliusdking(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

abeg ask well oooooooooooo
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Aadeyinka(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2018
BloggersNG:
One has got to be prudent with these Drivers, A lady has just sustained Some Terrible Injuries after been pushed down by an Uber Driver who was on a high speed, According to Her Neighbor who broke the news of twitter the lady fell asleep, as per long journey things, and the guy decided to take advantage of her and molested her, when she realized and tried screaming he pushed her out of the moving vehicle, and she got injured, so sad, see photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-gets-molested-by-uber-driver-after.html

can't be real because driver on steering moving vehicle can't be chance to push someone out of vehicle,
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Izen: 3:19pm On May 01, 2018
Kelklein:
This is another lie from the pit of Hell.

Why?

Ladies who use Uber don't stay at the front seat.
They sit behind at the 'owner's' corner.

So how did someone who was driving at the front at the same time pushed you out of the moving vehicle.

Not in the defence of anyone though but the story runs contrary to commonsense.

When she's ready to tell us how she sustained that injury, we'd be here.

Quick recovery to her all the same.

I still last in front last Friday. But now I won't be sitting in front anymore cos apparently you can get molested.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by biacan(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2018
IVORY2009:

You are out Frm guardroom? Hope u were not assaulted...grin
So you're happy about it embarassed
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
So you're happy about it embarassed

Not at all, just that I am just being curious...
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by joenor(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
Hummm... I just hope this is tru.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

Go And Watch DeathRace starring Jason Statham...

You Will Know If Its Possible Or Not
What as this got to do with death race,I have seen all the death race sequel,drivers are seated with a female passenger who helps you them during the race.
They don't throw people out of their cars,so shut up,I am sure you watched one rubbish can rip format now coming here to form Porsche,stfu
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by kashoki2017: 6:35pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

Go And Watch DeathRace starring Jason Statham...

You Will Know If Its Possible Or Not
Ya funny black nigga.....How would u compare acting to reality??Wise up dude......
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by bigandbold: 6:51pm On May 01, 2018
Very heartless driver.
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
this news sef....this lie no be here oooo
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by GrammarCheck: 7:46pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

I yam not even understanding.

How can he drive and push her off? Is he an octopus?
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by adaxxy: 8:04pm On May 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers and lies

it's possible if she was sitting beside the driver..
He can easily eject the seatbelt..
May God protect us his children
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by obstead200(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
This is obviously false...
obviously a big fat lie.
How will a girl who was molested not be in a hurry to drop wherever the driver agreed to stop the vehicle? Why will the driver beg her when he can deny everything successfully (no evidence)?
The girl was even waiting to be driven into the estate? Nonsense!!

My version is that the girl was an olosho and the driver was the customer. He refused to pay the high price the lady demanded and when the girl tried to disgrace him for that, he grew violent on her

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by tungamaje: 12:45am On May 02, 2018
Oloks:
Looks like this did not happen in Nigeria

You are right, not in Nigeria
Dzifa is a Ghanaian name and 'Trotro' is Ghanaian version of Danfo
Re: Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) by Franzinni: 1:50am On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Can you imagine how heartless this scums are.....
take every story with a pinch of salt.... It's just her side of it... You don't know the truth...

Let me give you another perspective... What if there was no uber driver and. It was just an elaborate story to make her husband not ask the real questions... What if that man... The uber guy was her side guy and he was breaking up with her or she was breaking up and it lead to the usual craziness... And he asks her to get out and she refuses... Then begins to scream to implicate him and he pushes her out...... I mean I just made that up from the wind and it sounds plausible.....

So nor go believe all this social media story finish ooo...cus e go just dey make you vex for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / FBI ā€˜Kidnappedā€ Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.