Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ghanaian Lady Left Injured After A Uber Driver Tried Molesting Her While Asleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Left Injured After A Uber Driver Tried Molesting Her While Asleep (617 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Left Injured After A Uber Driver Tried Molesting Her While Asleep by CastedAyo: 9:23am On May 01, 2018
A lady @Kim_Baakop3 on Twitter has taken to her page to reveal how her neighbour who fell asleep in Uber was left injured after the driver tried to molesting her.

Read what the lady wrote below;
"Yo OMG my next door neighbour fell asleep in uber on Saturday and she woke up to the driver trying to molest her. She tried screaming for help and he apparently sped off with her panicking and pushed her out of the moving car. WHAT THE F*CK"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/ghanaian-lady-left-injured-after-a-uber-driver-tried-molesting-her-while-asleep.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Ghanaian Lady Left Injured After A Uber Driver Tried Molesting Her While Asleep by Mariangeles(f): 9:30am On May 01, 2018
I thought they said Ghanaians are saints that can do no wrong...
Why is it on nairaland though ?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Left Injured After A Uber Driver Tried Molesting Her While Asleep by Nobody: 9:41am On May 01, 2018
Konji na bastard sha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Left Injured After A Uber Driver Tried Molesting Her While Asleep by mikejj(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2018
sorry dear...

(1) (Reply)

Chilling In Ma Homies / Stripper Shares Pictures Showing Her House Flooded With Money / Who Wants To Go On A Casual Movie Date (ph Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.