Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD (816 Views)

95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2018
A 95-YEAR-OLD woman from Nkayi, Matabeleland North, allegedly ra_ped her nine-year-old grandson and infected him with a se_xually transmitted disease (STD).

The granny met the boy when she was coming from the business centre last Christmas and allegedly pushed him to the ground without uttering a word.

She sat on-top of him and allegedly inserted his manhood into her privates. The minor kept the matter a secret until he started discharging pus with ur_ine.

The elderly woman’s trial will start on May 21, when a magistrate would have been assigned to the case. She is charged with aggravated indecent assault.

According to court papers, the suspect met her grandson on a footpath around 10 PM while he was walking alone after separating with the other village boys.

“After walking for a short distance, the boy got into a footpath that led to his place of residence with the other boys going in a different direction. The boy met his grandmother and the two did not exchange any words,” the statement read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtI1FI25R8

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/05/01/zimbabwean-man-in-trouble-for-raping/

Re: 95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2018
Fear God! Who dash a 95 year old woman the flexibility to sit on a D?
Re: 95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD by MrSensor(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2018
tongue Anything is possible in Zimbabwe.

Fellow space bookers there is enough land and food here that can last for the whole one week. come join me o.
Re: 95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
all these unconfirmed news...if I click that link make I baff naked...nonsense
Re: 95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 01, 2018
OneSentence:
all these unconfirmed news...if I click that link make I baff naked...nonsense
For your information, that blog is not monetize. Try to change your mindset don't be like a typical foo.lish Nigerian...Google is your friend.

Not every blog you see on Nairaland make false news.
Re: 95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 01, 2018
Where a 95 yr old woman fit see dat strength? Even though i know Kenya and Zimbabwe dey top on weird news i don't believe dis story. Bloggers if u na wan lie abeg make una dey lie well cheesy.
Re: 95 Year Old Zimbabwean In Trouble For Raping And Infecting Grandson With STD by myself13: 3:13pm On May 01, 2018
Junk Journalism.

(1) (Reply)

Must See what this Uniabuja Ladies were caught Doing at night / See The Vulgar Message A Man Sent To A Woman On Twitter (+18) / Read This Before You Go To Bed Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.