Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Baby Is Sick - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Baby Is Sick (654 Views)

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) / Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY / Meet My Baby Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Is Sick by johnclement: 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
My Caucasian has refused to eat anything since Saturday and her doctor came and give her some drugs and injection on Sunday ever since she always vomite after eating anything. she's my first pet and am just too scared because she's a year old and am expecting her to be on heat any moment from now.

Is it also a sign of heat

Re: My Baby Is Sick by DoublekayKennel(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2018
Does she stool with stains of blood? plz call ur vet again to check her and administer the right treatment on time plz

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Sick by OsuGanja(m): 1:40am On May 02, 2018
This shit no normal
Re: My Baby Is Sick by Eveezy(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2018
This is not a drill, I repeat! This is not a drill! Call a Vet asap! It is not a sign of heat! I repeat, it is not a sign of heat!

(1) (Reply)

Another Amazing Fantabulous Female Slant Back German Sherperd Puppy For Sale... / Affordable Male And Female Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Lagos / Bull Mastiff Puppetry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.