Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

A Unique Part Time Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Unique Part Time Business (1055 Views)

Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna / N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line / Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Unique Part Time Business by solu: 5:52pm On May 19, 2010
We all know that the salary one receive in the offices is not always enough to feed one let alone to live in luxury but if you are informed, you realize there are lot of business opportunity out there that you can do without having to quit your day job.
i would like any one who has any business idea to let other people know and not keep it to oneself. Thanks
Re: A Unique Part Time Business by solu: 9:37am On May 20, 2010
tell me
Re: A Unique Part Time Business by zogo(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2010
You can always be your own boss while u work for a boss. The secret is finding a problem and profering a solution. Now think of a solution you can give. You must folow the current trend in business. I will introduce to you a latest business that can generate at least N100,000 monthly for you on part time bases.

The business is bulk sms. Yes like i said u must follow the trend. Bulk SMS is one of the latest trends. Bank, Schools, NGOs, Political Campaigns, Churches etc. are in dear need for this service now to diseminate instant information to thier members. My e-book takes u by the hand to explain practical guides (based on experience) about how to generate at least N100,000 monthly. Below is the cover page.

Comitted to ur success!
Get back to me @ 07063249904

Re: A Unique Part Time Business by xcelmind(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2010
You can take a look at this one. You can pretty do this one part time

http://www.netaviva.com/netaviva/blog/ad-hoc-online-community-manager/
Re: A Unique Part Time Business by jahnnelly(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2010
With the right resources, i would say go into forex trading. could make you as comfortable as ever. If you need help on this just let me know.
Re: A Unique Part Time Business by orke2cute: 8:05am On May 31, 2010
Join Technology Market on Facebook now and invite your facebook friends, get exposed to thousands of potential buyers and sellers of products of your interest. All you need do is click on the LIKE button and share this link as well, updates would be seen on facebook homepage just like you updating your status. so now you can do your adverts on the page and upload pics as well or search for suitable technology items you need,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology-Market/126080810753539

Note that by inviting others to join or by sharing this link especially on facebook, you get a better chance of getting more people exposed to your products and needs for both BUYERS AND SELLERS, WHY WAIT IT'S JUST A CLICK AWAY

Buying and Selling Made so much Easier and Faster, Join the Moving train NOW,
Re: A Unique Part Time Business by solu: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2010
There is this latest one in town which you can do offline or online. It all about hard work and the sky would be your limited
It is called IFA (Independent Field Advertiser)
you can get more information through here: http://www.traffic2-0.com/mary
Re: A Unique Part Time Business by oyeobubenedict: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
For personal financial advisory services , reach oyeobu@yahoo.com
Re: A Unique Part Time Business by pattybf(f): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
join us in avenues to wealth experience the freedom of creating different streams of income:

Become a distributor of notable companies, eg, Dangote, LG, Hair Thermocool, Indomie company, Cadbury, and so many other company products.

Become a travelling agent, booking hotels & flights for travellers.

Access to reliable long/short term investment.

Access to ATM(the world's wealth portal) they are the world's first investment platform. Put your money to work & secure your future & that of youy children.

Share the opportunity and get handsomely rewarded.

With lots of benefits...

See my signature & contact for more info: pattybf@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do Make Money On Bom? / Large Format Prints Available In Abuja - Up To 61inches - / I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.