Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead (36314 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by mercyymai(f): 10:01pm On May 01, 2018
Jesus!!!! Save his country o.

Mean while, this is a sign that the coming of the lord is at hand.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Nedfed(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Pharaoh9(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Spar7tan:

How and why will you call 60 lives only?

Are they chickens?

This can't happen in chickens republic

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by ipobarecriminals: 10:03pm On May 01, 2018
may we not see evil.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by gmaribel(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
Federal Govt should take bio-metrics and National Identity Database seriously. It can help prevent some of these atrocities.
Every adult citizen must be registered.
My heart goes out to those who lost relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Lomprico2: 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:
If to say this happens to a church and Christians, the media would have been awashed with the news.

So is it not awashed with news?

4 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by freeze001(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:
If to say this happens to a church and Christians, the media would have been awashed with the news.

That is the point. This one is meant to create a 'balance' in the killing spree so it's not as if it's only Christians that are being targeted.

6 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Waakanda: 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
So sad...RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by FLYFIRE(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
aonag:
Buhari had to tell his boys to attack his own people too so that Donald Trump would think its not a targeted attack on Christians alone..
You took this right out of my mouth...God WILL judge the idiotic terrorist & all his supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Pharaoh9(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:

Why should a church be bombed by Islamist?
Have any Christian group bombed mosque before?

5 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by emmy5050(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2018
Heartless!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Jimmy0000: 10:10pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by FLYFIRE(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:

We are NOT deceived...its just a smoke screen. Bubub wants the world to "SEE" that its not what they THINK by deliberately killing his people. God WILL judge buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Proffeluczy1(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2018
The God of Christians is not asleep. Imagine them attacking themselves even at mosque.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
IMASTEX:
Imagine. I wonder what the perpetrators really want?
virgins off course they were young boys ,suicide

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2018
Pharaoh9:

Why should a church be bombed by Islamist? Have any Christian group bombed mosque before?
gbam kia see ko
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Oye0404(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2018
O Lord, save our land from all these devourers, help the helpless and hapless soul that are dying on a daily basis.....
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Pharaoh9(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
osazsky:
gbam kia see ko

Meaning
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Skmoda360(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
aonag:
Buhari had to tell his boys to attack his own people too so that Donald Trump would think its not a targeted attack on Christians alone..
you are right to some extent and the same not right anyways you have a point....
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Opoki(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:

Buhari is trying to prove to Trump that not only Muslim get attacked. Continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by 3kay945(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
Two colleagues of mine said to me yesterday that Buhari has tried in dealing with Boko haram. I looked at them and shook my head. What a moronic statement from such elderly peeps.

5 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by MDsambo: 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

If not that the humanity in me wouldn't allow me to do this, I would have said same thing. undecided

Islam is the problem of the world.

Why not just kill yourself so that you won't get to live in the same world with muslims?

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by imam07: 10:19pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:

Your mumu no get part 2. Look for something else to say. No be media u dey read this. Kai nah human being foolish like this?

6 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Pharaoh9(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

If not that the humanity in me wouldn't allow me to do this, I would have said same thing. undecided

Islam is the problem of the world.

They deserved it,
They were waving boko haram flag and hailing boko haram when all the Muslim girls were released and the only Christian girl was not released

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by samtes(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
am anticipatinp 2 c does lazy youths 4rm the northeast part of dis country crossing their lazy foot 2 any part of easthan state n do dis shitheos the're doing out there. anyways sha na night story be dis. RIP 2 papa buhari and children.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Philinho(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:

Yea it is because no Christian can be so dumb to bomb his fellow Christians like you have in your religion of peace

6 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by olumbateey(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
aonag:
You are a big fool. How dare you speak about the dead that way. Is it by your power that you're alive and typing that trash you wrote up there? May God forgive you. RIP to the dead.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Kylekent59: 10:25pm On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:

you are right to some extent and the same not right anyways you have a point....

Dir is point on what he said

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by imam07: 10:25pm On May 01, 2018
LIe Muhammad see what u caused. Two days ago u said u have defeated book haram. Now book hard have replied you.
Why am afraid of your statement is because u said book haram doesn't enter abuja like before. If anything happen in abuja we must hold lie muhammad responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Banksdominion(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
PointZerom:
cheesy Boko Haram has been defeated this bomb blast was carried out by Idiotic Pigs Of Buhari grin

Cc immhotep LZZA onyeoga
Correct man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by youngadab(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
;Dhis vote is reducing..

bad religion of violence

God do something ...and he went to trump to say herdsmen only go out with stick
mitchew .. am relocating to Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth / Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.