Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead (36316 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by JoshB92: 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
Hausas have been enslaved since the days of usman danfodio....
Their senses, their way of thinking, their lifestyle has also been enslaved by a religion called Islam
Even some yoruba pple self go dy claim Islam Islam islam nd the funniest thing is that all those Fulanis dont even recognise them at all.
What kind of religion would force it belief on you? Islam
What religion condemns other religion inorder to Promote itself? Islam
What religion supports killings and vilence ? Islam
What religion sees education and exposure as haram? Islam etc...
This is my conclusion....I Am proudly a CHRISTIAN but i would rather go for traditional religion than going fr Islam

4 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
Pharaoh9:

Meaning
knockout,u nailed it,ur reply to dat terrorist was perfect,we don't c chces bormb mosque ,d guy na otondo terrorist Islam shld b screamed and replaced with peace corpses or any association ,even if its APH,association of peace hunters

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
rheether:
Allah is Great indeed.
Oh yes he is, we all can see his handwork on his followers. angry
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Kutis2030(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

If not that the humanity in me wouldn't allow me to do this, I would have said same thing. undecided

Islam is the problem of the world.

the same way u are problem to ur family
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by udokachukwuneme: 10:33pm On May 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

If not that the humanity in me wouldn't allow me to do this, I would have said same thing. undecided

Islam is the problem of the world.

Abraham is the problem of this world. He thought he could walk ahead of God without incurring any implications
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Pharaoh9(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2018
olumbateey:
You are a big fool. How dare you speak about the dead that way. Is it by your power that you're alive and typing that trash you wrote up there? May God forgive you. RIP to the dead.

You can go to hell, is it by your power she's living?

People who hail and wave boko haram flag should be dead
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2018
imam07:
LIe Muhammad see what u caused. Two days ago u said u have defeated book haram. Now book hard have replied you.
Why am afraid of your statement is because u said book haram doesn't enter abuja like before. If anything happen in abuja we must hold lie muhammad responsible.
believe him at ur own peril no one takes him serious even d dead

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by solexybaba(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2018
D fact is whether been a xtian or Muslim, we r all humans people lost their loved ones while som fools r here typing rubbish. God wil see us tru

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by talk2dboss: 10:38pm On May 01, 2018
Cos it happened in the mosque, no christian rally or protest ? Still waiting for the churches to respond. Really sad that we preach oneness
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Nackzy: 10:41pm On May 01, 2018
It's possible they all voted for buhari...oyha make una rest in peace
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Pharaoh9(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
solexybaba:
D fact is whether been a xtian or Muslim, we r all humans people lost their loved ones while som fools r here typing rubbish. God wil see us tru

You should see something wrong with Muslims, do Christian group attack churches or musques?

Did you see the video where northerners were waving holding boko haram flag and hailing boko haram?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
these guys believe anything,they even believe dat camel urine Can cure HIV ,dats y dey pleep anything including animals cos when they get infected they drink camel milk and d urine gbam it wil cure dem 100% but d only side effect is dat it goes straight to d brain and destroy their cerebral. they even believe dat dey will bleep virgins after death, hmmmm I would love to have Islamic weed cos me too wan believe say tomorrow will be April 23rd 1988

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by goshee: 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
engrjosefz:
So bad, RIP to the dead
no sadness bro. that was how ipob youths were killed by state force and you all hailed buhari for bringing python dance. death must reach every body na turn by turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by kainchix: 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
I hope Allah will not run out of the 72 virgins rewards for suicide bombers!!!

because the rate at which Nigerian suicide bombers are packing all the
available virgins in paradise is getting worrisome.
What will they leave for suicide bombers from Iraq, Pakistan, Syria and Afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by nagoma(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
aonag:
Buhari had to tell his boys to attack his own people too so that Donald Trump would think its not a targeted attack on Christians alone..

A very irresponsible comment in the tragic situation the nation is in. They should ban anonymous forums so that people can be called to provide evidence for their criminal utterances.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Pharaoh9(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
talk2dboss:
Cos it happened in the mosque, no christian rally or protest ? Still waiting for the churches to respond. Really sad that we preach oneness

Why are Muslims killing themselves?

I don't think Christians have problem with Muslims killing themselves, don't extend the killings to other faiths

I'm not a Christian
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by delkuf(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
solexybaba:
we are all human, but there is one useless religion call Islam that destroying our lives. I feel for the lost. But Islam is a disease
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by goshee: 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
Spar7tan:

How and why will you call 60 lives only?

Are they chickens?
yes that was the same thing they shouted when buhari was killing ipob youths. what goes around comes around
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by osazsky(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
talk2dboss:
have never seen a mosque protesting against d killing of Christians,its ur prob deal with it ursrelf,did u protest last week Friday after 2 priest were killed, u can continue to kill urselves who cares,ur beautiful virgins don already open leg down day wait for penetration,

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by iAmucheemma(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
The government can't protect the citizens and the citizens are forbidden from taking weapons to protect themselves. There is no option left for the citizen than sit and be killed.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by kainchix: 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
these 72 virgins sef they no dey finish? because people have been suicide bombing
for many years and they continue to still bomb for the reward of 72 virgins.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by goshee: 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
jarule75:

I think you need sense to reason like a human being.
The victims could be anybody.
the attackers are ipod yoots headed by terrorist Cownu hahahahaaaaaaahahahahah this one sweet me die
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by joeokoriem: 10:52pm On May 01, 2018
D whole world will be at peace without Muslims
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by mathew247: 10:57pm On May 01, 2018
ndi awusa...chaii! we need to wake lord lugard to come and clean up this mess.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by martinsebi(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
mmb:
If to say this happens to a church and Christians, the media would have been awashed with the news.

Who are the people killing?
Is it not Muslim
If Muslims are killing their fellow Muslims
What concern the media
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2018
martinsebi:

Who are the people killing?
Is it not Muslim
If Muslims are killing their fellow Muslims
What concern the media
if a criminal kills a criminal its no news,or if a killer kills a killer its a plus to d world,read of the story of a serial killer who kills other serial killer's, d guy deserve to go to heaven ,God pls have mercy on him though he committed suicide in jail,lmagine how many families he saved,
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
More than 60 people were killed in twin suicide bombings in Mubi, Adamawa state on Tuesday.

Two local residents who attended funerals of the victims revealed this to AFP.

Suicide bombers killed dozens of people at a mosque and a market in northeast Nigeria on Tuesday, in a twin attack bearing the hallmarks of Islamist insurgents Boko Haram.
One Muhammad Hamidu, said:

“I took part in the burial of 68 people. More bodies were being brought by families of the victims.”

Another, Abdullahi Labaran, said:

“We left 73 freshly dug graves where each victim was buried.”

The blasts, said to have been carried out by young boys, happened shortly after 1:00 pm (1200 GMT) in Mubi, some 200 kilometres (125 miles) from the Adamawa state capital, Yola.

Imam Garki, from the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), said a joint assessment with the police and Red Cross found that 26 people were killed and 56 were injured, 11 of them critically.

They were transferred to the Federal Medical Centre in Yola for treatment. But a medical source at the Mubi General Hospital said they had received 37 bodies, while a rescue worker involved in the relief operation said he counted 42 dead and 68 injured.

adamawa bomb blast lailasnews 2
Adamawa bomb blast at the market today
“These I saw with my own eyes. We were counting as they were being taken,” said Sani Kakale.

Two local residents who attended funerals for the victims said the death toll was much higher — and could climb further.

“Before I left the cemetery I took part in the burial of 68 people. More bodies were being brought by families of the victims,” said Muhammad Hamidu.

“I think this is the worst attack Mubi has ever witnessed. The human loss is unimaginable.”

Abdullahi Labaran added:

“We left 73 freshly dug graves where each victim was buried. There are still unclaimed bodies at the hospital.

Conflicting death tolls are not unusual in Nigeria. The authorities have also previously played down casualty figures. Suspicion for the attack immediately fell on Boko Haram, the jihadist group whose quest to establish a hardline Islamic state in northeast Nigeria has left at least 20,000 dead since 2009.

Mubi has been repeatedly targeted in attacks blamed on Boko Haram since it was briefly overrun by the militants in late 2014.

Nigeria’s government and military have long maintained that the Islamic State group affiliate is a spent force and on the verge of defeat. But there has been no let-up in attacks in the northeast, particularly in Borno state, adjacent to Adamawa, which has been the epicentre of the violence.

Last Thursday, at least four people were killed when suicide bombers and fighters attempted to storm the Borno state capital, Maiduguri, raising fresh questions about security.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has been in the United States this week and met his US counterpart Donald Trump, who pledged more support in the fight against Boko Haram.

https://lailasnews.com/adamawa-bomb-blasts-update-over-60-people-now-dead/

lalasticlala

It would have been here

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
aonag:
Buhari had to tell his boys to attack his own people too so that Donald Trump would think its not a targeted attack on Christians alone..

You!

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Femistico(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
They are all gullible in the north,, let them finish themselves, wetin concern me...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead by Ken4Christ: 11:17pm On May 01, 2018
This is what happens in a country where the lives of cows are more important than the lives of human. Rustle a cow and the rustlers will be found but kill people senseless, you will not hear of any arrest made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy & Crowd In Kaduna (Photos) / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / SSS Releases Detained Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.