Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Curse Of Calvary - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse Of Calvary (3362 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Calvary Greetings. / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:

See, see my people, you can't give what you don't have.
grin
by the way u type, u type like those Flat head jews grin

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
by the way u type, u type like those Flat head jews grin
lol
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 11:07pm On May 07, 2018
A blackAdam and a Savior
two fools closely bonded
sense is a favor
God never showed them.

A poem, and a last word. wink
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:
A blackAdam and a Savior
two fools closely bonded
sense is a favor
God never showed them.

A poem, and a last word. wink
kikikik coming from a freak like u, i could care less dumb dumb grin
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2018
HappyPagan:

There is time. It's sense you lack to engage in this kind of thread. Your education gives you no confidence to do so. I mean where do you even begin?

Silence would have been avoiding the thread, accepting you have limits, and saving yourself some pride. You can't even write properly... the romance section is more forgiving of that.

Consider me an angel, saving you the stress of embarrassing yourself... Avoid threads where you have no meaningful contribution to make...
OK u idiot pig of biafra u have my attention, well since u are so wise why don't u use ur wisdom to develop the east pig?

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On May 08, 2018
BlackAdam55:
OK u idiot pig of biafra

take this to the politics and crime sections where its welcome and its the norm. Statements like this are not welcome in this section
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

take this to the politics and crime sections where its welcome and its the norm. Statements like this are not welcome in this section
oh am sorry did I hurt ur feelings tongue

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by hopefulLandlord: 4:22pm On May 08, 2018
BlackAdam55:
oh am sorry did I hurt ur feelings tongue
no
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

no
then stay off my mention or unless u are that pig that call himself pagan

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by hopefulLandlord: 4:29pm On May 08, 2018
BlackAdam55:
then stay off my mention or unless u are that pig that call himself pagan

You too should keep your tribalism out of this section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You too should keep your tribalism out of this section.
and who are u? The Owner of this forum or his brother cheesy Listen to me and listen very well hopefulLandlord
I will do more than that,
I will insult his mother his father his brothers and his sisters I will insult every body or any thing that is related to that pig that call himself pagan.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 08, 2018
BlackAdam55:
and who are u? The Owner of this forum or his brother cheesy Listen to me and listen very well hopefulLandlord
I will do more that that,
I will insult his mother his father his brothers and his sisters I will insult every body or any thing that is related to that pig that call himself pagan.
kikik grin
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 11:07am On May 13, 2018
Guessing those two demons are at their Master's feet. begging for forgiveness and asking for mercy.

Love is such a beautiful thing.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 9:07pm On May 14, 2018
welcome back plaetton. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by plaetton: 7:53am On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:
welcome back plaetton. grin
Gracias Amigos wink
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by plaetton: 8:02am On May 15, 2018
You have a really nice write-up, but you shouldn't condemn or speak ill about other people's religion or lack of it.

If you think there's no heaven, let it be for you, people who believe there is one, let it also be for them.

Live and let live.

When the religious delusions of others affect every aspect of your life, why must you stay silent ?
A pushback is necessary.
More imperative now than ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by frank317: 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
lol... @Happy Pagan... u want to kill sombori
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by CAPSLOCKED: 7:54pm On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

Go through the thread, it's obvious who's lacking mental clarity. You should return to the romance section - that's where you'd find threads your brain can mingle with....

grin I'M SURE THE ONLY SECTION HE CAN COPE IS THE JOKES SECTION. THE MAN CAN'T ABSORB SERIOUS MATTERS.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:24am On May 16, 2018
HappyPagan:
Our people are so brainwashed by Christ, the only reason they love Trump is because he hates Muslims and homos... just like they do. As the Bible says they should.

The minds are caged by the ancient writings of Hebrew men wandering an Asian jungle. Take the Bible from them, and they have no other way to interpret the world around them.

The Old Testament/New Testament is their only interpretation of the world... Ancient is old Testament, modern is new testament, God is as the Israelites said.

This is written for those who wish to renounce Jesus, those who need no Hebrew Savior, those who realize there is nothing to be saved from. Only Fear.

Fear is the foundation on which the Bible is built.For God so loved the world, that he gave his Son
Really? Wouldn't forgiveness have been a better option from a 'loving' God?

To think such thoughts was once considered sacrilege, and men were killed for the mere suggestion that Jesus wasn't born of a Virgin. Those times have long gone, but the writings of Moses continue to chain, cage, and limit the potentials of a generation of Africans.

Feet in Africa, minds in Jerusalem. Their home and past is worth nothing compared to Christ. They were so properly colonized, they could only see the world through the eyes of their colonizes. His language, his thoughts, his religion.. The only African trait they have is genetic. The mind is fully immersed in the blood of a dead Jew.

The road to salvation is a lonely one, a solo one. Logic and reason will be your guides, personal bias is your only limit.

You will die, a good death, not physical but mentally. And from death will rise a new mind, a pure mind, a mind that fits the skin that wears it. Christ mind is slave mind, Christ mind is meek mind, Christ mind is weak mind, Christ mind is not African.

Carrying a cross is a burden, a physical and mental one. There is no reward for carrying crosses... for there is no heaven, no mansions, no streets of gold above.

The Earth belongs to us all. Heaven is under our feet, where the gold, diamonds, and oil lies. No Jew died in Israel for an African man's sins. If he did, who will die for the European's sins in Africa? Who will forgive the white man for his crimes?

You make some good points.

Since childhood, I have regarded the emboldened as the weakest link in the Christian argument.
God sacrificed his son to appease himself over the sins of his other children ?
I call B.S.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You make some good points.

Since childhood, I have regarded the emboldened as the weakest link in the Christian argument.
God sacrificed his son to appease himself over the sins of his other children ?
I call B.S.
Proper bullshit.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anas09 this for your dead soul. Maybe, there's small hope. embarassed
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Tozara(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

Is there anyone as mad? Took a break and forgot my password when I got back. Reincarnated without dying.. angry
I knew as much.

The fingerprints matched perfectly.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
gbekelolu499:
but you shouldn't condemn or speak ill about
other people's religion or lack of it.
I'd love for you to show me if/where I did this in my write-up.

gbekelolu499:

If you think there's no heaven, let it be for you, people who believe there is
one, let it also be for them.
Senior Adviser to the community, did you go through the thread?
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tozara:
I knew as much.

The fingerprints matched perfectly.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon And Philip Frimpong Open Up About How They Met And Other Juicy Stuff / Were Can I Download Free Hollywood Christian Movies? / Atheism: An Irrational Worldview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.