Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,616 members, 7,865,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Curse Of Calvary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse Of Calvary (3375 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Calvary Greetings. / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by NwaliE01: 12:25pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:

I pray too, that ye may get sense. That ye may cast thy eyes upon thy skin, and thy eyes upon thy feet, and ask who is Jesus to thee?
Matthew 13:14 - 15.
In them is fulfilled the prophesy of Isaiah:
" 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; You will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15. For this people's heart has calloused; they hardly hear with their ears and they have closed their eyes otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears. Understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 1:04pm On May 06, 2018
NwaliE01:

Matthew 13:14 - 15.
In them is fulfilled the prophesy of Isaiah:
" 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; You will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15. For this people's heart has calloused; they hardly hear with their ears and they have closed their eyes otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears. Understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.
Must be great having a mind of your own, but not using it. In a conversation held on digital devices in the year 2018, here you are, full grown adult, quoting text from a Jewish priest long dead.

And you think you're okay?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by NwaliE01: 1:54pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:

Must be great having a mind of your own, but not using it. In a conversation held on digital devices in the year 2018, here you are, full grown adult, quoting text from a Jewish priest long dead.

And you think you're okay?
Hebrew chapter 13 vs 8.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrew 7 vs 24.
. . .Jesus lives forever, . .
Philippians 1 vs 21
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 2:01pm On May 06, 2018
NwaliE01:

Hebrew chapter 13 vs 8.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrew 7 vs 24.
. . .Jesus lives forever, . .
Philippians 1 vs 21
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain
Proper slave this one. I can read the Bible to know his mind. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by NwaliE01: 2:10pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:

Proper slave this one. I can read the Bible to know his mind. grin grin
2 Timothy 2 vs 3 - 8
3 Endure suffering along with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 4 Soldiers don’t get tied up in the affairs of civilian life, for then they cannot please the officer who enlisted them. 5 And athletes cannot win the prize unless they follow the rules. 6 And hardworking farmers should be the first to enjoy the fruit of their labor. 7 Think about what I am saying. The Lord will help you understand all these things.

8 Always remember that Jesus Christ, a descendant of King David, was raised from the dead. This is the Good News I preach.

2 Timothy 2 vs 14
14 Remind everyone about these things, and command them in God’s presence to stop fighting over words. Such arguments are useless, and they can ruin those who hear them.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by johnydon22(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:

It has been examined a lot - it's the reason it has many sects. It takes the form of the examiner.

Oh, dear Josh. I agree with you @bold. But it does offer enough evidence to foster doubt, and one who doubts should be encouraged to, if the belief system is true. Darkness lies in mysteries, light reveals the hidden, doubt is the lantern in which reason burns.

I do not seek to take your moinmoin. I've had my fair share. Like Eve, all I ask is will you try the apple in the tree of knowledge, your escape from Eden?

I see no love in the unfortunate death of a Jewish carpenter. All I see is a man who claimed to be God murdered by his own people. I feel some empathy for the man - he didn't deserve a cross, but a sanitarium. He was only a victim of the times he lived in.

The Cross is not a burden a black man should carry. Jesus never carried the burden of slavery. You did. Still do.

This is crazy. God set up a planet, and made one rule - do not eat. Somehow, a fruit led to his Son's death, and millions of others through misunderstood doctrines.

yet you still trust his judgment? This guy has failed so many times, if he was real I'd be dead for calling him dumbo.

You are mad.

Just burst my brains grin I love you die man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 9:19pm On May 06, 2018
johnydon22:

Just burst my brains grin I love you die man
grin grin
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 7:47am On May 07, 2018
NwaliE01:

2 Timothy 2 vs 3 - 8
3........ ents are useless, and they can ruin those who hear them.
You're on your own Bro... I hope one day you learn to have a proper conversation.

Throwing Bible verses at a non-Christian shows a lack of exposure on your side. I pray for you.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by urahara(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:
Love you Josh but we just have to agree to disagree.

I have something I value. You have something you don't... You want Christ mind. I want my mind. I lack the required faith necessary to believe your tales. Maybe, one day, my eyes will close to reason and open to faith. Till then, your Jewish tale remains a mythical one.

The enigmatic son of lucifer is back cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 8:07am On May 07, 2018
urahara:

The enigmatic son of lucifer is back cheesy cheesy
Mah nigga. cool cool
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:47am On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
are u mad or something undecided?
Go through the thread, it's obvious who's lacking mental clarity. You should return to the romance section - that's where you'd find threads your brain can mingle with....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:

Go through the thread, it's obvious who's lacking mental clarity. You should return to the romance section - that's where you'd find threads your brain can mingle with....
look at this fool have u take a look at the mirror lately,? U are a freak, a Mental ill person, only yaba left can heal u of ur sickness mumu

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 8:37pm On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
look at this fool have u take a look at the mirror lately,? U are a freak, a Mental ill person, only yaba left can heal u of ur sickness mumu
Ok Bro... if you could just make an attempt to contribute positively to the thread, that would be wonderful.

But I doubt you can.. I doubt you know anything useful at all. Go mingle with like minds in the romance section, this section doesn't pander to emotions and. sentiments.. Nobody send you, or your Jesus, or your God.

I'd be willing to reply your next post if your grammar is good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:

Ok Bro... if you could just make an attempt to contribute positively to the thread, that would be wonderful.

But I doubt you can.. I doubt you know anything useful at all. Go mingle with like minds in the romance section, this section doesn't pander to emotions and. sentiments.. Nobody send you, or your Jesus, or your God.

I'd be willing to reply your next post if your grammar is good.
u are really dumb aren't u? U are a freak u think I will contribute anything meaningful on this thread? LMFAO grin and who's talking about Jesus? U are not smart at all,u think I give a fvck about ur opinion.sorry I don't give a fvck about freaks

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 9:27pm On May 07, 2018
As expected.. Insults are useful. They conceal one's ignorance. The brain needs a 'dam'. grin

Miseducation should be a crime.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
u are really dumb aren't u? U are a freak u think I will contribute anything meaningful on this thread? LMFAO grin and who's talking about Jesus? U are not smart at all,u think I give a fvck about ur opinion.sorry I don't give a fvck about freaks
what wrong mate?
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
what wrong mate?
nothing much just relaxing my mind
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
nothing much just relaxing my mind
hmm by trading words wit that HappyPagan of a guy undecided
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol that freak,no am good
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
lol that freak,no am good
kk
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 9:54pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
You can help take him back to the romance section, where folks with low IQ like yourself reside. He'd find there threads that his mind can process easily.... This thread is way above his level.

And yours too.

Low IQ no be curse, na just disadvantage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:

You can help take him back to the romance section, where folks with low IQ like yourself reside. He'd find there threads that his mind can process easily.... This thread is way above his level.

And yours too.

Low IQ no be curse, na just disadvantage.
are u ok?

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:12pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
are u ok?
My bad. Forgot you can't read..

I'm sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:

My bad. Forgot you can't read..

I'm sorry.
silence is the best answer for a fool, I don't have ur time.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
silence is the best answer for a fool, I don't have ur time.
There is time. It's sense you lack to engage in this kind of thread. Your education gives you no confidence to do so. I mean where do you even begin?

Silence would have been avoiding the thread, accepting you have limits, and saving yourself some pride. You can't even write properly... the romance section is more forgiving of that.

Consider me an angel, saving you the stress of embarrassing yourself... Avoid threads where you have no meaningful contribution to make...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by johnydon22(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
this thread sweet die cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:32pm On May 07, 2018
johnydon22:
this thread sweet die cheesy cheesy
hahaha.. you like wahala.. see this romance infidels wan come spoil person thread.
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:

There is time. It's sense you lack to engage in this kind of thread. Your education gives you no confidence to do so. I mean where do you even begin?

Silence would have been avoiding the thread, accepting you have limits, and saving yourself some pride. You can't even write properly... the romance section is more forgiving of that.

Consider me an angel, saving you the stress of embarrassing yourself... Avoid threads where you have no meaningful contribution to make...
in u ur little mind u have made sense? poor u

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
what did I miss grin I can see the freak is going all out on u grin
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by HappyPagan: 10:51pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
See, see my people, you can't give what you don't have.
grin
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by BlackAdam55(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2018
Saviour22:
what did I miss grin I can see the freak is going all out on u grin
he's all yours
Re: The Curse Of Calvary by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
BlackAdam55:
he's all yours
kikkkik grin I told u The he's a freak I told u so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did God Reveal Himself to You? / A Beautiful Analogy For Atheist / Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.