Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State (32550 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Rocks Quest FM/TV Presenters Sacked Over Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by peacettw: 10:03am On May 02, 2018
bigtt76:
I was just going to point that out too grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by gr8child(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2018
Angelicka:
As shared by an online user, a lady was sacked from work because of Big Brother Naija.

See screenshot of what the online user posted and the sack letter below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/lady-sacked-over-bbnaija-in-asaba-delta.html?m=1

What is contra-indicated? English is not everyone's strong suit o. When in doubt, keep it simple.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by greenprince(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2018
satowind:
She suppose pay the company fine join.

Now that she is sacked she should get her salary from miracle. Lazy Nigeria Youth

Lol.... haba fine on top? grin grin
I'm sorry but I don't feel any pity for her either. It was a stupid thing to do in my opinion.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by greenprince(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...are not supposed...

GrammarNazi on duty..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by greenprince(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
Acidosis:
Sport bliz to BBNaija?

Both Channels are useless to the company. She does not deserve that treatment. Sport bliz is a useless TV Channel to a none football fan. Typical Naija boss!

Blitz may be useless but it's in no way offensive to anyone unlike the beloved BBN. To be honest, I see no fault of the boss.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by engrjacuzzi: 10:56am On May 02, 2018
the Boss should be the kind of leader Nigeria should have. she is to be blamed for disobedience.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Psoul(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2018
peacettw:
Can't help but notice the use of the word "Contraindicated". As in her continued stay in the office is Contraindicated. Lol grin grin
Those in the medical field will understand.

I can't help but laugh wen I got to that point. A medical practitioner must always be a medical practitioner.
He sees the lady as a drug and the lady's action as the effect of a drug grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by kalu61(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2018
simple instruction. She wanted to watch it but was looking for an opportunity. Then the came her village people.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by peacettw: 11:44am On May 02, 2018
Psoul:

I can't help but laugh wen I got to that point. A medical practitioner must always be a medical practitioner.
He sees the lady as a drug and the lady's action as the effect of a drug grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On May 02, 2018
So she could not tell the customer that they were not allowed to view that channel or she just wanted to watch it also.

I think she deserves what she got
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by GeneralFestytop(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2018
Weldon in the company
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by kuljayms1(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=Thermodynamics post=67202335]You see, BBN when nor know you, let's see how much Miracle would give her. Nigerian youths sometimes eh, just imagine the level of foolishness. Na women and Jobless/womanwrapper men na carry this BBN thing for head.

Dumb sh.i.t some Nigerian youths do:

1). Fighting for a politician just because he gave them peanuts, or cus he is from their community A.K.A ( Na our brother, we no go gree)

2).Spending hours watching BBN and even going to the extent of spending their hard earned money on billboards and tea shirts just to show support for someone who has added no value to the society

3). Duping people online and deceiving yourself that you are actually working.

You've said it all dude..... Couldn't agree less
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Intelcorei7: 2:13pm On May 02, 2018
Good for her. The same thing should be done to the moderator/moderators who always put BBN on the front page even as that show of shame has ended. RUBBISH !
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Maworry22: 7:54pm On May 02, 2018
Na lie, she wan watch Nina and team toilet. Now go home and eat bbnaija

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Employee Rants On Twitter About Low Pay, Gets Exposed And Fired By Boss / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.