Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) (29450 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Beat Abayomi Adeshida, Vanguard Photojournalist / A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi / Why Is Buratai More Popular Than Chief Of Defence Staff, Olonisakin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
bush man it called ceremonial dress ...while the American is on duty uniform ..
Is that all?
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:
See simple attire of the fiercest military commander in the world..... And the plenty ropes of that who cannot stop ordinary herdsmen and boko haram.
guy u wicked oooo lolz

2 Likes

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Is that all?
so he went there for wedding or Thanksgiving or wat??
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:01am On May 02, 2018
MrMcJay:

Here's Joseph Dunford in his military attire with full epaulettes which he wears when travelling out of the US into non-combat zones.
How many ropes?
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by DSoj(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:
See simple attire of the fiercest military commander in the world..... And the plenty ropes of that who cannot stop ordinary herdsmen and boko haram.

Ignorant Olodo
The US officer is at his daily work
The Naija officer is in his special ceremonial uniform cos he's on a special visit
Google US general ceremonial outfit.

Learn and stop talking ignorantly.

2 Likes

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:02am On May 02, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
so he went there for wedding or Thanksgiving or wat??
You tell me sir. It seems the ceremony mentality is disturbing the CDS despite having at least 10 people killed daily in Nigeria since January 1, 2018 on his watch.

1 Like

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:03am On May 02, 2018
DSoj:

Ignorant Olodo
The US officer is at his daily work
The Naija officer is in his special ceremonial uniform cos he's on a special visit
Google US general ceremonial outfit.

Learn and stop talking ignorantly.
Stop commenting at face value...#lazyyouth

1 Like

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

How many ropes?

Count them yourself.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by agabusta: 9:04am On May 02, 2018
princeadams11:

Bro! This is not ceremonial dress the US general is wearing but service dress

Thanks for the correction, so which ones do they use as ceremonial outfit?
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Charly68: 9:04am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:
And u will come here to blame the president for demarketting the nation..what have u just done now...A General in Nigeria is a General anywhere in the world..the man you see has reached the zenith of his career pray you attain his level in life..

1 Like

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:05am On May 02, 2018
agabusta:

Thanks for the correction, so which ones do they use as ceremonial outfit?
Tell him to show you the plenty ropes like that our ceremonial CDS.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:06am On May 02, 2018
Charly68:
And u will come here to blame the president for demarketting the nation..what have u just done now...A General in Nigeria is a General anywhere in the world..the man you see has reached the zenith of his career pray you attain his level in life..

Just like you General Mosquito of the Niger Delta forces
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2018
MrMcJay:

Count them yourself.
Do I look that jobless? Tell the lazy CDS to relocate to Benue State
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Charly68: 9:07am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Just like you General Mosquito of the Niger Delta forces
Check your senile brain,stop hating achievers in life if you want to amount to anything ..
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Do I look that jobless? Tell the lazy CDS to relocate to Benue State

Tell him yourself

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/contact-us/
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:10am On May 02, 2018
Charly68:
Check your senile brain,stop hating achievers in life if you want to amount to anything ..
Will you kip quayet!! So your mentors are useless military CDS who superintend over the daily massacre of civilians at least 10 people per day since January 1, 2018? You must have a brain lagged by t (-10).

1 Like

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:11am On May 02, 2018
MrMcJay:

Tell him yourself

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/contact-us/
Go ahead. Get off your lazy ass do something...tell him.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Shalomc:
True talk

1 Like

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:12am On May 02, 2018
michaelwilli:

U mean same military that didn't record any success in Afghanistan and Iraq?
But in the home front, they have a very huge success rate.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/

Still missing the ropes!

/
Savage

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 9:16am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Is that all?
americans with 16 trillion dollars and 100,000 troops yet to defeat the Taliban after 17 years the Taliban control 65 percent of Afghanistan
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:17am On May 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
Na so the people wey Trump the trumpeter warn yesterday not to kill Christians Don start to fly? What?
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Charly68: 9:17am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Will you kip quayet!! So your mentors are useless military CDS who superintend over the daily massacre of civilians at least 10 people per day since January 1, 2018? You must have a brain lagged by t (-10).
I can see the bitterness in your heart and your deafness to the voice of reason will make Satan to Robb you blue black ..for your information I never knew the man from Adam but trying to school you on critical matters of life .
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:19am On May 02, 2018
Charly68:
I can see the bitterness in your heart and your deafness to the voice of reason will make Satan to Robb you blue black ..for your information I never knew the man from Adam but trying to school you on critical matters of life .
Kip quayet. I chose my mentors. They're trailblazers. Unlike you I know that man. FYI Satan your boss is beneath the soles of my shoes. And I am well fortified by Jehovah.

Advice choose your mentors carefully. You can choose me.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by ConcernedNL: 9:23am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Appreciate yours, not everyone can be the same. Have you seen a russian generals attire.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:24am On May 02, 2018
ConcernedNL:

Appreciate yours, not everyone can be the same. Have you seen a russian generals attire.

I will. When they start leading the troops aright.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:25am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

LMAO....see how smart the white guy looks and our baba dudu is wearing ropes all over an oversized jacket with his protruding stomach. Rubbish
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:27am On May 02, 2018
agabusta:

Gen Olonisakin is wearing a ceremonial military uniform while his US counterpart is wearing his normal office wear.

See the same man in military ceremonial wears.

The ceremonial uniforms still looks smart. Its not oversized and no too many ropes all over like a clown.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by mexzony: 9:28am On May 02, 2018
After all of this they will still come back home and be doing anyhow
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

You just read my mind.

1 Like

Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Lol
You want me to spoonfeed you? Naah!

You're going to Abuja to personally deliver your message to Abayomi.
Re: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2018
MrMcJay:

Lol
You want me to spoonfeed you? Naah!

You're going to Abuja to personally deliver your message to Abayomi.
Since you know that address. Go. Ain't flying a plane to that country no time soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort / Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) / Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.