Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. (63329 Views)

Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Firefire(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2018
Attacking church at every opportunity
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2018
I must watch the video to belive
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by midolian(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2018
Ijaya123:

It is called acting, mister. In other word, make-believe.
Everyone knows its acting Mister Ijaya..

Most of you post to get likes and thats the reason you wont say the truth..would you okay this kind of "make believe" role for your wife or mother? grin
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nobody: 6:24am On May 02, 2018
May God forgive all these antichrists bloggers, who are doing everything to discredit the Church of God just because they want traffic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by fucktoto: 6:27am On May 02, 2018
the hateful moooslims and atheists right now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by GreenArrow1(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2018
9japrof:
Looks like I would be looking for a new profession, maybe being a pastor blinks wouldn't be a bad idea.

Nigga would be making the money and digging the hoes

If you know how many people wey don charge prick on top this matter, you go think another hustle. Lol.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by kasim155: 6:31am On May 02, 2018
It is her life. if she like make she naked finish for the movie, na her Own Cup of tea b day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nobody: 6:32am On May 02, 2018
urbobo20:
which end time firm come be this I beg you could have post the trut at time u just gave my Muslim friends to say over me

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nobody: 6:35am On May 02, 2018
that shut has been trending for years now. and u are clearing the air now.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Pharaoh001(f): 6:35am On May 02, 2018
midolian:
Thought as much

Even if the lady, the pastor and the camera man are mad, the entire congregation should be that mad to watch all these happen..

But even its a movie, why would a mature lady, probably mother allow another man remove her pant to entertain people? undecided undecided undecided
It's a double pant now...
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Ijaya123: 6:35am On May 02, 2018
midolian:
Everyone knows its acting Mister Ijaya..

Most of you post to get likes and thats the reason you wont say the truth..would you okay this kind of "make believe" role for your wife or mother? grin

Mister, how does getting likes pay my bills, or of what consequences are they?

Using panadol for someone else headache. Bet you don't complain like this when you see all those girls wearing next to nothing in musical video.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by emperorblog(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2018
read cool interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Descelona: 6:38am On May 02, 2018
midolian:
Thought as much

Even if the lady, the pastor and the camera man are mad, the entire congregation should be that mad to watch all these happen..

But even its a movie, why would a mature lady, probably mother allow another man remove her pant to entertain people? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by HoodBillionaire: 6:38am On May 02, 2018
i cant imagine the smell from her pant
knowng fully well women discharge sticky
yicky smell shiiit in they pussys
yuck
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Descelona: 6:38am On May 02, 2018
she probably wore more than one pant
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Papachioma: 6:39am On May 02, 2018
Tank God say i no talk anytin.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nobody: 6:43am On May 02, 2018
Evil report spread fast than good ones
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by akeentech(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2018
emperorblog:
read cool interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Well-done Sir
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by oluwasegun007(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2018
gollywood misleading the populace.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by ImaIma1(f): 6:48am On May 02, 2018
Exactly what i said in that other post that it doesn't look real especially with the studio picture.

But there are some people like Lions waiting to attack anything "pastor". Be objective and sensible in your criticism... awon daddy freeze.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Toks2008(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2018
Angelanest:
For some days now, some pictures have been making the rounds online showing how a ''pastor'' removed a lady's panties and shaved her armpit during a purported church service. The pictures were heavily criticized by online users who blasted the pastor for such embarrassing acts.

The lady involved in the matter has been identified as a Ghanaian actress, Piesie Asamoah Gifty who has been forced to speak over the trending pictures.

According to her, this pictures are from a movie 'Pastor Blinks' and never happened in a church.

She took to Facebook to share the update. Read below;

It a movie not a church as some people are saying, pls stop spreading false news Am an actress and it my work to give a practical education to the world Actress maame fante once told me acting is also in a form of spreading the word of God Basically,acting is just the practical aspect of evangelism..

Who knows?some church secretly might be going through if not same a similar situation And I strongly believe that every Christian who is having a similar experience, after watching the movie will come back to her/his senses. Instead of spreading false news to the world let help share the truth to save.

The movie is already on the market go grab a copy thank you Movie title "Pastor Blinks" Production name"Phens Multimedia" Role in the movie: church secretary Picture below is some of the behind the scenes of vs 3&4 of "pastor blinks".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/lady-whose-pant-was-removed-by-pastor-reacts-over-trending-pictures.html

When it comes to these crazy stories online I always wait for at least two weeks before drawing conclusions..social media and lies be like BBnaija and sex.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by SUNDICOS(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2018
Evils of human mind exposes through mouth,
Abeg be careful of the production of your mouth.simple as you can understand

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by KangaIye: 6:53am On May 02, 2018
And Daddy Freeze people don take am yarb Christian well. Lord have mercy.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nazaretha1(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2018
Oshey heaven's gate man.
Heaven ko, heaven ni. When you die, you die bro. All those ones na bobo.
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Those that used their pig mouths to curse the church and christians will not come and apologize now until their lives start bending

No blogger will go to heaven, quote me anywhere!
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by LewsTherin: 7:00am On May 02, 2018
I thought Ghanaians were good with English.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Talknochip(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2018
Actin ko actor ni... Jus imagine!..... Which kain rough play b dat ?!...let all d movie script writers/directors allow events to happen in real life first (especially religious events) before they turn it into a movie...they shld fear God small and stop givin us product of dia skewed imaginations... Shey nah b cos christians get tolerance ni?? ....d oda side..for .....
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by johnnobles: 7:07am On May 02, 2018
partnerbiz4:
She still get mind dey react abi?
It's obvious you didn't read it at all. Shior
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Ayotemide(f): 7:11am On May 02, 2018
Bester44:
And I bin dey think of joining ministry cos of this... I will retrace my steps.

it would save us the trouble. pls don't join if you are not called.
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:13am On May 02, 2018
Angelanest:
For some days now, some pictures have been making the rounds online showing how a ''pastor'' removed a lady's panties and shaved her armpit during a purported church service. The pictures were heavily criticized by online users who blasted the pastor for such embarrassing acts.

The lady involved in the matter has been identified as a Ghanaian actress, Piesie Asamoah Gifty who has been forced to speak over the trending pictures.

According to her, this pictures are from a movie 'Pastor Blinks' and never happened in a church.

She took to Facebook to share the update. Read below;

It a movie not a church as some people are saying, pls stop spreading false news Am an actress and it my work to give a practical education to the world Actress maame fante once told me acting is also in a form of spreading the word of God Basically,acting is just the practical aspect of evangelism..

Who knows?some church secretly might be going through if not same a similar situation And I strongly believe that every Christian who is having a similar experience, after watching the movie will come back to her/his senses. Instead of spreading false news to the world let help share the truth to save.

The movie is already on the market go grab a copy thank you Movie title "Pastor Blinks" Production name"Phens Multimedia" Role in the movie: church secretary Picture below is some of the behind the scenes of vs 3&4 of "pastor blinks".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/lady-whose-pant-was-removed-by-pastor-reacts-over-trending-pictures.html

Shame to the devils!
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
DON'T
BELIEVE
EVERYTHING
YOU
SEE
ONLINE.
ANTI CHURCH
COMMENTS
EVRYWHERE
MEANWHILE
ITS
A
MOVIE.

STILL
HUNGRY
BLOGGERS
Jesus is Lord!
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by sinkhole: 7:22am On May 02, 2018
Seun, this is a reason why we ask for "Christianity for Christian" sub-section the Religion section. This fake news was pushed to frontpage by the "infidel" moderator of the religion section

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by ashawopikin(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2018
midolian:
Thought as much

Even if the lady, the pastor and the camera man are mad, the entire congregation shouldnt be that mad to watch all these happen..

is it your pant? u wan tell me say u neva remove woman pant before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Beverly Osu Goes Braless In Plunging Blue Dress (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.