Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award (12964 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) / Wilfred Ndidi Wins Leicester Young Player Of The Season Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by nonix22(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
he resemble Miracle small
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by tragergeorge(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2018
obi4eze:
Congrats...
He doesn't deserve it because he is up to 30 years if not more than.
you wen deserve am,go collect am,if he be 30 den Mikel na 42 ,ewu
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Andy2274: 9:37am On May 02, 2018
brenister10:
Young?....... Anyway congrats to him. Keep it flying bro
Lizilicious:
If this man is 21 then I'm 15...
obi4eze:
Congrats...
He doesn't deserve it because he is up to 30 years if not more than.
ItzBIM:
Young?? This man is in is early thousand.
oshe11:
It should be Ndidi Wins Leicester City OLD Player Of The Year Awardcheesy
gabpaul:
This guy looks like a father of three
. Just take a look at how poverty and envy has made you a tool of hatred. If it were to be a foreign player you people will create another thread for him on NL. Lukaku said he is 24 and you people accepted.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by obi4eze(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2018
tragergeorge:
you wen deserve am,go collect am,if he be 30 den Mikel na 42 ,ewu

Easy to tell when one is frustrated grin grin
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by oshe11: 9:39am On May 02, 2018
Andy2274:
. . . . . . Just take a look at how poverty and envy has made you a tool of hatred. If it were to be a foreign player you people will create another thread for him on NL. Lukaku said he is 24 and you people accepted.

Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by obi4eze(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2018
Andy2274:
. . . . . . Just take a look at how poverty and envy has made you a tool of hatred. If it were to be a foreign player you people will create another thread for him on NL. Lukaku said he is 24 and you people accepted.

Take a chill pill and don't be daft in your analogy.
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by babytoun: 9:42am On May 02, 2018
why not player of the year which one be young again . abegi
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by ufuosman(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2018
Well deserved
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Adekdammy: 9:56am On May 02, 2018
Who come win the old player award?
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Andy2274: 10:05am On May 02, 2018
obi4eze:

Take a chill pill and don't be daft in your analogy.
. Just like your frustrated hate for a fellow who is making progress

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Rajosh(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2018
Niyinficient:
Well deserved!

Most combative midfielder in the White and Green jersey since the days of Seyi Olofinjana and Yusuf Ayila!
What about Kaita? lol
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by obi4eze(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2018
Andy2274:
. Just like your frustrated hate for a fellow who is making progress
Lol. I don't hate him. He's my brother. I stated the fact which you know without sentiment. Also said the same for Sani Kaita. Seems you didn't sleep well last night. I could be of help to you, you know...
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by yangabetnigeria(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
Yangabet Nigeria is given an opportunity for you to become your Own Boss and and be Economically Free....

Yangabet Nigeria now has the 35% on Profit Share Platform, INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT MANAGER GOODLUCK ON 07061288662 for more enquries....

We give Free Marketing Tools:

[b]1} Marketing Tools And Virtual Installation

2} Banner's And Sticker's.

3} T Shirt's And Caps

4} Registration Is Free

Await to Hear From You Interested Candidates

Yours In Charge
Mr Goodluck
Manager yangabet

Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Niyinficient(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
Rajosh:
What about Kaita? lol

Which Kaita? The Kungfu Master? No where near abeg......!
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by obonujoker(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2018
Lol.. Ndidi 21.../Lukaku 24.... Kante 25... Pogba 25....Musa 25.. grin
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by TEEBLUE88(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2018
Young OMG!!!!
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by engrjacuzzi: 10:42am On May 02, 2018
I just hope he won't kick during the forth coming World Cup in Russia.... ask Sanni Keita.
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by brenister10: 10:44am On May 02, 2018
Andy2274:

Poverty my foot! We all agree that people have been lieing about their ages from time immemorial. But you wey be world richest man, how old are you?
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by JAMESOJAY: 10:53am On May 02, 2018
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:57am On May 02, 2018
Bestchisom:
so... i'm older than this guy...hmmmm..... congrat sha.... more grease to ur boot

Grease for boot.... grin
Nothing wen person no go hear.
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Andy2274: 10:58am On May 02, 2018
obi4eze:

Lol. I don't hate him. He's my brother. I stated the fact which you know without sentiment. Also said the same for Sani Kaita. Seems you didn't sleep well last night. I could be of help to you, you know...
. hahahahahaha! You can never be of help to me because I don't need any help from haters and I don't need any. You that counter people's age can you upload your birth certificate not declaration of age? You didn't even know him from any where and he is never your brother. You want to help someone when you have not help yourself
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by ogbiwa: 11:02am On May 02, 2018
Why didn't he win player of the year? Who should win it? Vardy? Nonsense. Ndidi has been the most consistently performing lcfc player this season, alongside maybe Maguire.
Meanwhile why are most Nigerian players terrible at dressing? What is he wearing there pls?
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by obi4eze(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2018
Andy2274:
. hahahahahaha! You can never be of help to me because I don't need any help from haters and I don't need any. You that counter people's age can you upload your birth certificate not declaration of age? You didn't even know him from any where and he is never your brother. You want to help someone when you have not help yourself
Lol... I'm just enjoying you bro... Keep it coming... More please grin grin
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Bestchisom(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Grease for boot.... grin Nothing wen person no go hear.
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Bestchisom(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2018
obi4eze:
Lol... I'm just enjoying you bro... Keep it coming... More please grin grin
lol.... More grease to wetin na... na elbow im dey take play ball?
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Rajosh(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2018
Niyinficient:

Which Kaita? The Kungfu Master? No where near abeg......!
lol. I still blame yakubu more than kaita for our world cup woe
Re: Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award by Thewesterner(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2018
It's long overdue... At 41, he deserves some accolades

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour / Sunshine Stars Unveils Eguavoen As Coach (Photos) / Verstappen Handed Three-place Grid Drop For Causing Crash With Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.