Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour (12955 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by HonNL: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVUzCNI1nQc
It’s official! @clarenceseedorf will be joining the legendary UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour in Nigeria on 12-13 April. #CheersToPassion #CheersToAllFans

SOURCE

The UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour presented by Heineken® is bringing a legend of the game, Clarence Seedorf, who played for Ajax, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and AC Milan, to Nigeria.

The tour provides football fans around the world with a chance to be in close proximity of the iconic UEFA Champions League Trophy and the heroes of the game. In its fifteen-year history, the UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour presented by Heineken® has reached 31 countries across Africa, Asia, North and South America.

This year, the tour will visit Lagos and Abuja, both in Nigeria where Seedorf will commence on a trophy tour and play live in the Heineken Football Face-Off.

Heineken®’s 2021/22 UEFA Champions League campaign entitled, “Cheers to All Fans”, highlights the inclusive nature of the game of football, communicating that football belongs to all passionate fans; regardless of gender, age, or tribe. Heineken® is bringing this to life for football fans across the globe with an extensive campaign and activation experiences open to all fans, enabling them to get closer to the iconic UEFA Champions League Trophy and legends of the game.

As part of its global campaign, the 2022 UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour presented by Heineken® will stop in Lagos, Nigeria on the 12th of April, and in Abuja, Nigeria on the 13th of April 2022.

The two-day tour affords fans with a rare opportunity to take photos with the UEFA Champions League Trophy, meet UCL Legend Clarence Seedorf and experience the thrill of the tour in their hometown.

Clarence Seedorf is considered one of the most successful players in UEFA Champions League history as he is the first and currently the only player to have won the UEFA Champions League Trophy with three clubs: Ajax in 1995, Real Madrid in 1998 and twice with AC Milan in 2003 and again in 2007. Clarence Seedorf has a historic link to the UEFA Champions League and plays a significant role in demonstrating the intense passion for the tournament.

Marketing Director, Nigerian Breweries Plc, Emmanuel Oriakhi: “We are thrilled to bring the UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour presented by Heineken® to Lagos & Abuja this year. The tour is a unique experience for global football fans outside of Europe to come face to face with the UEFA Champions League Trophy and to meet UCL Legend Clarence Seedorf in their home city. Our aim is to demonstrate that the best UEFA Champions League matches are enjoyed by all fans, and a Heineken® of course.”

UEFA Trophy Tour Ambassador to Nigeria, Clarence Seedorf: “I am excited to bring the UEFA Champions League Trophy to Nigeria and celebrate with all the passionate football fans in Nigeria. Join me for an exciting and unmissable trophy tour presented by Heineken®.”

Activities in Nigeria will commence in Lagos and then progress to Abuja.

To follow the UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour presented by Heineken® on social, visit @Heinekenng and use #CheerstoAllFans.

SOURCE

Four time Champions League winner and the only player to win the competition with three different sides:

◉ 875 games
◉ 87 caps
◉ 139 goals
◉ 20 trophies

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Fahdiga(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Legend

11 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by HonNL: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
El-Classico 1997.

(Emmanuel Amuneke, Seedorf & Pep Guardiola)

(Luis Figo, Seedorf & Pep Guardiola)

15 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Amotolongbo(f): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
HonNL:
El-Classico 1997.
See Emmanuel Amuneke that year

Gbenga Okunowo joined Barcelona a year after

Clarence the midfield marshal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Naijanascam: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2022
And this is..... Pastor Taribo West praying for politicians

30 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Meekmilly: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by money121(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Kuriosmynd: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Wtf, Imagine Amunike in Barcelona shirt playing El-clasico.
When last did we see NIgerian player in Top 3 teams of European leagues?
Hmmm.
And we want to win Afcon and Worldcup...?
The only time we won major trophy usually coincide with when our players played at top teams in top Europe Countries not in obscured European countries or playing in a club that is 14 to 20 position on the league table
. The only exception was with Stephen Kechi, but he had exceptional A list player in Obi Mikel, who was able to use his swaga and experience to lead the team from the middle.
He was the leader and commander of the team from the middle of the park.
....Remember the battle btw Mikel and Yaya Touré in the semi final Afcon? When Toure was at the peak of his powers? It's only a Mikel that can compete...not the medicres we celebrate todays. Remember Mikel was also a big game player in Chelsea. UCL winner!. If it was easy let our players get into a Chelsea team of Ballack,Essien, Lampard...
Today our players are poor! Poor! Forget we have them in droves, but they are piss poor cos none of them play in the top teams of Europe...and we shouldnt expect trophy until then

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Wblord: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by BAZ001: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Everybody celebrity or social guys wants to visit Nigeria (Africa) they ve heard so much about Nigeria / Nigerians. Yet our governments can’t create tourist attractions, Na so so dem dey talk bad about the youths (lazy, corruptions)

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by BigDawsNet: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
cool

Let them allocate some Italian intelligence agencies to protect our legend during his visit...

If I was seedoff...I will first pray for mountain before visiting Nigeria
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Sultty(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Naijanascam:
hungry bald headed b*stard
Buhari is a terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Generalwoodz(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
He's greater than Messi and Ronaldo combined angry
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by hisexcellency34: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
He just converted to Islam. Let him also pay his brothers in Borno and Yobe a visit when he arrives Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Ezedon(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
And he have the mind to chose Nigeria?
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by adefitim(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Even without going through the thread I already knew that the match will take place in Lagos anyways

Welcome to Nigeria �� the man with big ass
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Why didn't Romario and Bebeto arrive too?

I attended a job interview Monday. I had passed 4 stages and this was the final interview. On the overall, I did very well but towards the ending my anus could no longer hold this big loud fart. I tried to squeeze the tip of my anus but it overwhelmed me and the fart came out like an oil drum exploding in a military cantonment.
The smell that ensued sent the interviewers running for their lives. One lady tripped on the threshold and got minor bruises as her right arm landed on the door frame.
In a few moments, the security guard asked me to leave that they will contact me by email.
So, I have been home since thinking how and why it happened.
What are my chances of getting this job?
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Danbury: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari is watching cool
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by SarkinYarki: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Naijanascam:

Seedorf is marketing Alcohol, Taribo is marketing politics , all na the same

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Blake755: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
One of the best to have ever play the game legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by Lekabe66: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Read the whole paragraph well and Please attach a screenshot of where I scammed you....
calme:

You bought a package that made you broke and you want me to buy from you so I can inherit your brokeness. Baba, stop scamming
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by FalseProphet1(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Seedorf remains the only player to win the championship league with 3 different clubs.

Ajax

Real Madrid

AC milian.

Ronald won it twice with Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Messi just Barca.

Truly seedorf is a legend.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by oriewanbe: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
My guy then.
Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by KangaIye: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Like for Heineken, Share for Burukutu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour by GrandMufti: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
I thought they don't drink alcohol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunshine Stars Unveils Eguavoen As Coach (Photos) / Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria U15 Beat Morocco U15 3-2 @ African Youth Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.