Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together (26482 Views)

Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers / More People Killed In Zamfara Than Taraba, Benue Put Together – Buhari / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by fifi00719(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2018
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by OlujobaSamuel: 10:19am On May 02, 2018
I was able to hold myself on gej, but finding it difficult to do same for this man.
I wont abuse you since you are my president, i just wish wisdom comes with age, it is not like you are a fool, just that the older you get, the lower your wisdom level.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by debuscket(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2018
It's obvious Buhari is anencephalic
ewu gambia

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by yvesboss(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2018
What is our president saying again na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by MYHUBBY: 10:19am On May 02, 2018
if you like don't reg for your PVC, you want to have this heartless man as president till 2023 right

someone that said Fulani herdsmen aren't the one behind Benue killings, now he's saying the killing in zamfara is more the one of Benue and taraba which means Benue people should stop screaming, until their own death tolls reach the one of zamfara

Benue now, who's next?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by itu404(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2018
No big deal. All president have their misstep. Trump is basket full.go back to history. some of us are known for noise making when the chips are down, you can not even run a local government.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by alabo1: 10:21am On May 02, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
MAD MAN TALKING

Fela said it over 30 years ago. We did not listen and voted the "crase man" into power. A word in enough for the wise. Let us correct this collosal mistake in 2019. GET YOUR PVC. DO THE NEEDFUL. LETS TAKE NIGERIA BACK!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2018
What a fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by victorvezx(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2018
I have read all the comments on this thread, and am yet to see any Buhari supporter say anything. They are so ashamed of him that they don't want to admit it due to them being Zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by adecz: 10:22am On May 02, 2018
And you say this with pride!!!

Fulani killing Fulani is no story.

But when Fulani invade other faraway
communities to murder, rape & plunder,
it is a recipe for civil or intertribal war..

Old age & senility is beginning to
impair this man & onlookers are still
Shouting "Sai Baba"!!! shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Nobody: 10:22am On May 02, 2018
Me, i pity the Muslims on this, Trump and the Pope got the back on Nigerian Christains, they have their King in Saudi who doesnt give three shytes, after the dabino scandal and their president who is really f00lish, doesnt give 2 fvcks about them really .They is sunk!!!!!
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by OnyeOGA(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
LZAA:

the funta jallon overlord cant hide his fulani bias yet laudate and Roger3D keep shouting sai baba upandan undecided
cc immhotep onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom
I tire for those mugu matter!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by johnsonedidiong(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
Ahhhh Please tell herdsmen to kill more in Benue and taraba so as to satisfied your demand rate
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by martineverest(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Is Buhari saying that the number of persons so far killed in Benue is insignificant for him to have made this unfortunate comment?

Is his inaction so far a result of his belief that not enough people have been killed?

What a human!!!
kindly go back and read the statement, especially the highlighted ones
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by LZAA: 10:23am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
just look at all the comments on front page..... our youth have lost it

it show all of them didn't read the article

sai babarism is unhealthy and defies human logic
cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom iceberg3

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by diamond88: 10:23am On May 02, 2018
a leader wont compare killings....or is he trying to equate the numbers?
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Kdon2: 10:24am On May 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by martineverest(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2018
victorvezx:
I have read all the comments on this thread, and am yet to see any Buhari supporter say anything. They are so ashamed of him that they don't want to admit it due to them being Zombies
u read the comments but failed to read the statement or the article?...only to concur with commenters that read the headlines alone?
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by pennylland: 10:24am On May 02, 2018
why is misleading Nigeria's

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by MXrap: 10:25am On May 02, 2018
Chei..Bubu is a disaster. Impeach this clown now. cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by LZAA: 10:25am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
I tire for those mugu matter!
zombies must get sense martineverest keeps denying the truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by johnsonedidiong(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
Ahhhh Please tell herdsmen to kill more in Benue and taraba so as to satisfied your demand rate. God is watching us wasting the blood of innocent citizens in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by victorvezx(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
just look at all the comments on front page..... our youth have lost it

it show all of them didn't read the article

U are a certified zombie. U will do ur job. The youths here read the what the president said and understood it. The president made a reckless statement as usual. No matter how u try to spin it, he said what we read here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by naijacentric(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
Fela was right buhari is a real mad man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by asawanathegreat(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
My president u are not suppose to sound this way at all. Killing is killing the number doesn't matter.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
alabo1:

Fela said it over 30 years ago. We did not listen and voted the "crase man" into power. A word in enough for the wise. Let us correct this collosal mistake in 2019. GET YOUR PVC. DO THE NEEDFUL. LETS TAKE NIGERIA BACK!

Naso my brother. one love
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by victorvezx(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
u read the comments but failed to read the statement or the article?...only to concur with commenters that read the headlines alone?
U are the one that refuse to comprehend what he said due to ur brain being blocked by Zombiesm

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by MrMcJay(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2018
The lesson is this:

For those of you supporting Buhari, when murderers come to kill you and your families, provided you're not up to the number of people killed in Zamfara, your deaths are in vain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by goodluckwopara: 10:29am On May 02, 2018
Where are we heading to my people? please christian and other religion should weak-up to this issues and consult our mighty God for solutions.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by SalamRushdie: 10:29am On May 02, 2018
The president keeps speaking on behalf of the killers in words, actions and inactions

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Olobojay(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
chubbygal:
That's why you kept mute on the killings going on in Benue state..
Judgement of God will rest on your household.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos APC Announces Femi Hamzat As Jide Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.