Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together (26477 Views)

Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers / More People Killed In Zamfara Than Taraba, Benue Put Together – Buhari / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Nobody: 11:30am On May 02, 2018
LZAA:

the funta jallon overlord cant hide his fulani bias yet laudate and Roger3D keep shouting sai baba upandan undecided
cc immhotep onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom
laudate and roger3d must proceed to the Libyan market to harvest the fruits of sai babarism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:30am On May 02, 2018
Don't tell us numbers of people who have been killed.
Save it for yourself. Wake up and be responsible.

Lest I forget, do you want to know why thunder prefer striking IPOB MISCREANTS AND ANIMALS?

Ask the ripe scammer whose place of comfort is somewhere around Accra Ghana.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by luckyogor(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2018
This man is a sympathiser for the herdsmen and boko people,he is a pretender,he supports the north first before anybody, his statement about lazy youths was directed towards the southern youths,he is and will always be a tribalist and a bigot,he HATES southern nigeria to the core.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2018
shameless president . the worse in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by LZAA: 11:35am On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

laudate and roger3d must proceed to the Libyan market to harvest the fruits of sai babarism
zombies must get sense grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:39am On May 02, 2018

Lest I forget, do you want to know why thunder prefer striking IPOB MISCREANTS AND ANIMALS?

Ask the banished ripe scammer whose place of comfort is somewhere in Accra Ghana.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by saarumann: 11:40am On May 02, 2018
naijacentric:
Fela was right buhari is a real mad man
Now Nigerians know why Fela called terrorist buhari Animal in Human Skin.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by progress69: 11:41am On May 02, 2018
[s]
Timoleon:
At this point, I would like to agree that president Buhari is just as clueless or as accused, divisive and insensitive. With statements like these, its no surprising the insecurity in the country doesn't seem to be getting any diminished. One would wonder if we are competing with the statistics for highest number of death or something?

If the president truly cared and is working sleepless on the issue of these nightmarish killings, one would think his response should be about how he has deployed military personnel to these violence prone areas, how members of these criminals have been caught in the act thereby proving or not whether they were herdsmen or not, how through intelligence gathering sponsors of the Bokoharam and Land grabbers in Benue have been arrested and made to face trial either within Nigeria or the International Criminal Court.

It is rather appalling and truly insensitive to imply that because people were killed in one state, its not a big deal if people get killed in another state. Dear Mr President, the protection of the lives and properties of the citizens of Nigeria is your responsibility regardless of their state, tribe or religion. A mischief to one is a mischief to all. #takeresponsbility!
[/s]

U and all mischief makers are the problem of Nigeria. You did not complain when an obvious lie, and a divisive lie was told that only christians are targeted in killings when we all know that both Muslims and Christians have been victims of violence in the North East. If u read the article well u will know this is not a comparison but setting the records straight for people who are trying to divide the country along ethbnoreligious lines. The Nigerian press always have their ways of twisting words and portraying a false image that main reason Buhari prefers to talk outside the country than to the press in Nigeria. Look at the saga with lazy nigerian youths, even with the video, that lie still spread like wild fire. I am with the president on this
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by mbos: 11:42am On May 02, 2018
ZAMFARA S CASE CAN BE LIKEN TO ROBBERS OR RUSTLERS THEY CALL THEM

WHILE IN THE MIDDLE BELT WE HAVE INTRUDERS KILLING INDIGENES TO ACQUIRE THEIR FARMLAND FOR GRAZING .
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Rasdagama: 11:44am On May 02, 2018
Buhari will never stop to show to the outside world how stupid, clueless & brainless he is.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by thunderbabs: 11:45am On May 02, 2018
Buhari talks in relation to his IQ. No be hin fault. He cannot be smarter than his brain specification. And there is no upgrade that can work for his age. undecided

Itz d same reason he went on air internationally to say youths of his country re lazy thinking he was making loads of sense. cheesy
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Timoleon(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

U and all mischief makers are the problem of Nigeria. You did not complain when an obvious lie, and a divisive lie was told that only christians are targeted in killings when we all know that both Muslims and Christians have been victims of violence in the North East. If u read the article well u will know this is not a comparison but setting the records straight for people who are trying to divide the country along ethbnoreligious lines. The Nigerian press always have their ways of twisting words and portraying a false image that main reason Buhari prefers to talk outside the country than to the press in Nigeria. Look at the saga with lazy nigerian youths, even with the video, that lie still spread like wild fire. I am with the president on this

Truth be told, you do not deserve any response. I will however indulge you this once. First and foremost, I do not give s sh.t about you! you are not the president, neither are u any relevant. Secondly, there are better ways the president could have spoken without coming out as insensitive. below is an example I gave to someone else. When you are done, compare it to the statement from your president.

'Like many countries in the world, Nigeria is having to deal with the problems of insecurity. Truly, WE have lost lives and properties in Benue state and it does come as a big concern for OUR government because this is not the only place we are having to deal with this hydra l. WE have faced similar challenges in Taraba and Zamfara. In the Northeast region, even though we feel we have technically defeated Bokoharam, the Sambisa forest still serves as a hideout for these terrorists. What is paramount now should be what we do going forward from where we stand. How we ensure the safety of our citizens and properties, how we bring to justice these criminal elements that has hurt Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Olawalesadiq(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
Nackzy:

God will punish APC and their supporters one after the other... God is still drafting their punishment.. Including all the BMCs on Nairaland

naso bro. one love

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by ufuosman(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2018
Dis man no they think b4 e talk
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Our5k(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Ask the ripe scammer whose place of comfort is somewhere around Accra Ghana.
How does Buhary's statement affect IPOB?
Ok, I guess I know now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7047733_afonja_jpegdf6afdf74d622277e4a1287b3ce268a7

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by progress69: 12:01pm On May 02, 2018
[s]
Timoleon:

Truth be told, you do not deserve any response. I will however indulge you this once. First and foremost, I do not give s sh.t about you! you are not the president, neither are u any relevant. Secondly, there are better ways the president could have spoken without coming out as insensitive. below is an example I gave to someone else. When you are done, compare it to the statement from your president.

'Like many countries in the world, Nigeria is having to deal with the problems of insecurity. Truly, WE have lost lives and properties in Benue state and it does come as a big concern for OUR government because this is not the only place we are having to deal with this hydra l. WE have faced similar challenges in Taraba and Zamfara. In the Northeast region, even though we feel we have technically defeated Bokoharam, the Sambisa forest still serves as a hideout for these terrorists. What is paramount now should be what we do going forward from where we stand. How we ensure the safety of our citizens and properties, how we bring to justice these criminal elements that has hurt Nigeria....
[/s]
You sound really bitter. Trying to be clever when u are not even half of that. I didnt ask u to give a shit about me, cos it is inconsequential to me, and it does not add a single $ to my bank account. When u clear your mind from double standards, and needless hate, you will become a better person in life. I didnt see you complaining or helping Trump to write speech or correcting the notions being passed by people like u that christians are being killed when in the real sense human beings are being killed. U can choose to believe whatever narration u want, it changes nothing and is as inconsequential as the P in Psychology.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Timoleon(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]
You sound really bitter. Trying to be clever when u are not even half of that. I didnt ask u to give a shit about me, cos it is inconsequential to me, and it does not add a single $ to my bank account. When u clear your mind from double standards, and needless hate, you will become a better person in life. I didnt see you complaining or helping Trump to write speech or correcting the notions being passed by people like u that christians are being killed when in the real sense human beings are being killed. U can choose to believe whatever narration u want, it changes nothing and is as inconsequential as the P in Psychology.

k
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by wingmanII: 12:12pm On May 02, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]
Only a big idiot will keep supporting this extremely clueless president.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Our5k(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2018
[s]
progress69:

[/s]

Thunder scatter Buhary and all his supporters, Insha Allahu. Amin!
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by fastlane84: 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

issokay
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by jayF19: 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

A killing is a killing, obviously you and Buhari are more distracted by the ‘Mischief makers’ than actually securing every inch of the country. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Emassive(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
desmond2pk:

The people that support this man is not because of what he said or didn't say. Or what he has achieved or didn't achieve. It's tribal and religious sentiments

Very true
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Kindoo: 12:18pm On May 02, 2018
What a great achievement of this noble administration led by distinguish PMB.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by ProEnergy: 12:27pm On May 02, 2018
are u sure this guy is really buhari. this could be a cloned buhari as kanu purpoted. it is possible buhari might have being assassinated and cloned (most probably by plastic surgery) by the american cia to facilitate their forcast that nigeria would split in 2020.

this new buhari keeps pushing all the wrong buttons unlike the true buhari
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2018
The Christian community led by CAN along with their biased media are falsely selling the narrative that the killings were ethnically and religiously motivated; and the president rightly and quickly debunked their allegations as mischief making - as usual they are pained to be told the truth.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by DEcclesia(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2018
this man know what he is doing. he must be the sponsor of this Fulani herdsmen
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by themanderon: 12:43pm On May 02, 2018
It is finished. This is what you get when you decide to use a product that expired over 30yrs ago. ERRORS UPON ERRORS.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by capacino(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2018
This man has been known for talking like an animal since the past 35years now #animaltalk
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by capacino(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari has been known for talking like an animal since the past 35 years #animaltalk

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Enice(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2018
victorvezx:
I have read all the comments on this thread, and am yet to see any Buhari supporter say anything. They are so ashamed of him that they don't want to admit it due to them being Zombies
NO NO NO NO. We see no reason in joining issues with those that cannot comprehend simple english. Those who twist everything for political gains and in the end shoot themselves on the foot. What the President said was that people should not colour the killings with RELIGION and/or ETHNICITY. That the church massacre also happened in Ozubulu Anambra. Also more people have died in Zamfara a muslim state than Benue and Taraba combined. So it is not always Christian/Muslim or Fulani herdsmen/Farmers. Some criminalty is involved.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by bejeria101(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2018
Zombies see una life! This dullard is even keeping scores! Oponu daura!
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Enice(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
jayF19:

A killing is a killing, obviously you and Buhari are more distracted by the ‘Mischief makers’ than actually securing every inch of the country. Well done.
but when your likes shout christian are being killed and islamization agenda, you see nothing wrong in that. The truth must be told. CAN is now a poltical arm of the PDP just because it is no longer business as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Only 10 Banks Are Sound - NDIC / PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.