Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together (26479 Views)

Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers / More People Killed In Zamfara Than Taraba, Benue Put Together – Buhari / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by positivethought: 10:30am On May 02, 2018
And some people will come n be boasting that buhari is a retired general that was ready to match on to N'Djamena if not for presidential counter order making this kind of stupid statement, for one it's a big lie, two it shows his incompetence,personally I have not be disappointed by buhari because I have never believe for one moment the propaganda n lies about buhari as a person n his abilities,its up to Nigerians to decide next year, but for now it's painfully unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by unmask: 10:31am On May 02, 2018
I don't think he was trying to justify who died more.....the point I think he was trying to make is that we should not make it a religious or ethnic affair. We have bad people killing some people and that is the issue he wants to get addressed. Hence his reference to the point herdsmen only carry sticks.....if as an herdsman you carry guns then you should not be called an herdsman.

But that being said.....the way he put out his point shows he certainly was not considering the sensitivity of what he said

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by chronique(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2018
When you rig in an advanced cow to be president of a nation, these are the type of things you'd be seeing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2018
What did Nigeria do to deserve this 'curse'?
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by TEEBLUE88(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2018
Rubbish, duba wannan babban makaryacin.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by emmybernard(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2018
This old baba don fall my hand
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by BMZK: 10:38am On May 02, 2018
“Therefore, it is wrong to say the conflict is between Fulani and Tiv or other tribes, like in Taraba. ‘What of Zamfara, where more people were killed than in Taraba and Benue put together’?

“People need to understand that it is mischief that makes people to bring in religion or ethnicity,” the president said.

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand the above statement. From logical reasoning point of view Mr. President simply means the challenge is not particular to a tribe or religion but it cuts across the country.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by gurunlocker: 10:41am On May 02, 2018
Passingshot, Madridguy NgeneUkwenu, buhariguy

Your father has done it again, he is now comparing number of people killed in different states.... Tell me what's more stupid than this?
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by 1miccza: 10:42am On May 02, 2018
There was once a leader ...
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by gurunlocker: 10:43am On May 02, 2018
BMZK:
“Therefore, it is wrong to say the conflict is between Fulani and Tiv or other tribes, like in Taraba. ‘What of Zamfara, where more people were killed than in Taraba and Benue put together’?

“People need to understand that it is mischief that makes people to bring in religion or ethnicity,” the president said.

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand the above statement. From logical reasoning point of view Mr. President simply means the challenge is not particular to a tribe or religion but it cuts across the country.

Oh well, that's your job to analyse what he meant. If you don't, you won't get paid..

Does this make any sense coming from a President? what happened to the promise of security for human life and properties?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by ITbomb(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2018
Summary

Benue peeps should please shut up for now till when they have a body count of up to 10000, that's when Buhari will take them serious

Oya herdsmen, continue killing, let's match up Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by fucktoto: 10:44am On May 02, 2018
in other words, benue people shouldn't complain yet until they lose the same number of people lost in zamfara. or more.

like i always say,

boooohari is a bloodthirsty moooslim terrorist with body odour.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Omeokachie: 10:45am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
kindly go back and read the statement, especially the highlighted ones

Kindly go back and read in-between the lines, especially what he left unsaid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by kabillion(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2018
Is he justifying the killings in Benue
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by matotoide(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2018
Wow! How did we end up with this geriatric idiot as president?
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by anibestlala(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2018
Timoleon:
At this point, I would like to agree that president Buhari is just as clueless or as accused, divisive and insensitive. With statements like these, its no surprising the insecurity in the country doesn't seem to be getting any diminished. One would wonder if we are competing with the statistics for highest number of death or something?

If the president truly cared and is working sleepless on the issue of these nightmarish killings, one would think his response should be about how he has deployed military personnel to these violence prone areas, how members of these criminals have been caught in the act thereby proving or not whether they were herdsmen or not, how through intelligence gathering sponsors of the Bokoharam and Land grabbers in Benue have been arrested and made to face trial either within Nigeria or the International Criminal Court.

It is rather appalling and truly insensitive to imply that because people were killed in one state, its not a big deal if people get killed in another state. Dear Mr President, the protection of the lives and properties of the citizens of Nigeria is your responsibility regardless of their state, tribe or religion. A mischief to one is a mischief to all. #takeresponsbility!
This kind of statement from buhari goes to prove that Buhari is President for the North and Muslims. He isn't genuinely bothered by the ceaseless killings perpetuated by Myeti Allah members and mercenaries.Our supposed President has taken sides!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Talknochip(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2018
Smh!... Jus imagine!! Dis One nah talk?? Shameless bigot and his LIQA.... Anyway, anoda name for dis insensitive comment is 'TAQQIYA'

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by uruego(f): 10:54am On May 02, 2018
Those of you supporting Buhari's regime, may the blood of the innocent in the land wage war against your generations, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Nobody: 10:55am On May 02, 2018
Stupld govt that compares itself with previous govt as if she was voted for comparison. I'm not surprise the f00l compares number of killing in states. So until Benue and Taraba killings equals that of Zamfara or surpasses it, no help at hand? Buhari thunder from Burundi and Pakistan fire you there! Anu mpama!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Timoleon(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2018
anibestlala:
This kind of statement from buhari goes to prove that Buhari is President for the North and Muslims. He isn't genuinely bothered by the ceaseless killings perpetuated by Myeti Allah members and mercenaries.Our supposed President has taken sides!

it does hurt when the person you are supposed to run to for protection is the one 'aiming weapons' at you. I am truly dissapointed.
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by obowunmi(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2018
BokoHoram Buhari
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Awoofawo(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2018
angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Madness and demons afflicting this man na Legion!

Let just thank, he get back home before saying the trashes............saying that in front of whole world news media in America would have seriously damage to our national sovereign!

Bubu case don't move me again because he is a confirmed error............................ sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by NwaliE01: 11:04am On May 02, 2018
Unnecessary comparison. Does it mean PMB is not dîsturbed like other patriotic Nigerian ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Timoleon(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2018
BMZK:

of course my response could go like this if I was in his shoes...

'Like many countries in the world, Nigeria is having to deal with the problems of insecurity. Truly, WE have lost lives and properties in Benue state and it does come as a big concern for OUR government because this is not the only place we are having to deal with this hydra l. WE have faced similar challenges in Taraba and Zamfara. In the Northeast region, even though we feel we have technically defeated Bokoharam, the Sambisa forest still serves as a hideout for these terrorists. What is paramount now should be what we do going forward from where we stand. How we ensure the safety of our citizens and properties, how we bring to justice these criminal elements that has hurt Nigeria....
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Funkybabee(f): 11:08am On May 02, 2018
With what evidence sir,atleast we have seen benue own and taraba with our korokoro eyes
Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by adetes: 11:09am On May 02, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by princfred(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2018
unmask:
I don't think he was trying to justify who died more.....the point I think he was trying to make is that we should not make it a religious or ethnic affair. We have bad people killing some people and that is the issue he wants to get addressed. Hence his reference to the point herdsmen only carry sticks.....if as an herdsman you carry guns then you should not be called an herdsman.

But that being said.....the way he put out his point shows he certainly was not considering the sensitivity of what he said
So why is it had for to proscribe the ones carrying guns if he is neutral.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by MTKbudapest(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2018
This man should be hanged after 2019 election. Bubu is as clueless as a mad man... He has no direction... I sorry for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by desmond2pk: 11:22am On May 02, 2018
Emassive:
So this old man talking trash actually speaks on behalf of all these intelligent youths on nairaland that supports his govt. Na wa o
The people that support this man is not because of what he said or didn't say. Or what he has achieved or didn't achieve. It's tribal and religious sentiments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by whiteeyes: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
kai, we are truly enmeshed in deep shit! Maybe e dey high on mallam concoction ni oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by saarumann: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
Apparently buhari's destructive govt is trying to make a new world record on the number of dead bodies produced during their regime. Remember buhari's terrorist govt claimed more people were killed by herdsmen during GEJ compared to their govt to justify their non challant attitude to fulani massacre of Christians. Now terrorist buhari is claiming more people died in Zamfara than Benue and Taraba, the same bigot who claimed earlier on during his visit to Taraba that more people were killed in Taraba than Benue and Zamfara combined.
Buhari's ridiculous statement is akin to comments like this; Benue people keep quiet! Zamfara people were killed more than you but they are not shouting and you're here disturbing me about herdsmen who only carry sticks. ~ Buhari's Analogy on Ethnic Cleansing.
I guess it will be in order to award APC buhari's destructive govt a gold medal for the most dead bodies (victims of fulani terrorist herdsmen) produced per year through herdsmen terrorist activities. Bloody incompetent fools!
Obviously Nigerians elected a bloody Terrorist who's more interested in the highest number of dead bodies produced per state per year!
What a shiithole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together by Nackzy: 11:27am On May 02, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
MAD MAN TALKING

Every Nigerians, regardless of their background, has the right to live free of unwarranted government intrusion. Repealing the worst provisions of the Patriot Act will reign in this gross abuse of power and restore to everyone our basic Constitutional rights and It is an abuse of power, when you are President of the Nigeria, to use the Aso Rock to single out a single news organization, and castigate them and try to delegitimize them..

FU*K BUHARI AND HIS GOOD FOR NOTHING SUPPORTERS....... UNA FADA
God will punish APC and their supporters one after the other... God is still drafting their punishment.. Including all the BMCs on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Chris Aigbovbiosa-Ogiemwonyi Is Edo Governorship APC Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.