Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (3) (337 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (3) by Revadebola: 1:03pm On May 02, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (3).

Continued From Yesterday.

In the battle that Israel had with the Amalekites, which Moses instructed Joshua to lead, in the war, it was obvious that the spiritual controls the physical.

Exodus 17:10-11 ( KJV)
"So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill. And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed".

It was as Moses lifted up the rod in his hands, while on the mountain, that Israel physically prevailed against Amalek.
But when Moses’s hands were down, the Amalek prevailed.

Moses’s lifting up of his hands was symbolic of prayer.

1 Timothy 2:8 (KJV)
" I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit revive my prayer life.
2. In Jesus Name, I bind every powers against my prayer life.
3. I bind evil diabolical powers working against me.
4. I decree victory in every areas of my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Christians Without Pvcs Sin Against God - Adeboye / Be Fruitful And Multiply. / June 2018 RCCG Holy Ghost Service Stronger Than Your Enemies 6. Victory Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.