Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (1577 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) by Revadebola: 7:46am On May 13, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (14).

Continued From Yesterday.

Fasting is a powerful weapon you can use to spiritually control your physical life.

Isaiah 58:3-5
(KJV)
"Wherefore have we fasted, say they , and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours. Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high. Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him ? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord ?"

The above scripture tells us the right way to fast and get results.
If you are going to get results from your fast, you must repent from every sin and disobedience to God's Word. Sins hinder answers to prayers and render fasting impotent.
The fast that will have tremendous imparts in the spiritual world, is when you consecrate yourself with purify of heart and holiness of life.
Abstain from carnal or desires of your flesh.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord I consecrate myself with purity of heart and holiness of life.
2. In Jesus Name, I reject inability to complete my fast.
3. Holy Spirit help me to overcome every temptation as I fast.
4. In Jesus Name, I bind hindrance against answers to my prayers as I fast.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Payment Of Tithes: The Letters And The Spirit / Download These 40 Ebooks, Mp3 Audios And Videos By Dr. Mike Murdock {ecourse} / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.