Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

PND On My Access Bank Acct. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PND On My Access Bank Acct. (11997 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank / My Access Bank Account Hacked.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PND On My Access Bank Acct. by Eponbubu: 1:56pm On May 02, 2018
Good day guys.

Pls I want to know wat really happened to my acct, this happened last week Friday, I was unable to transfer money from my access bank app or make a withdraw from the ATM, so I went to my bank on Monday to ask about d issue, it took them over 2 hrs making calls from here and there, later! one of the customer care rep took me downstair to meet the manager of that branch.

I was scared and shocked when the manager was telling me to visit zone2 police station on the island that I have issue with them.

So I left the bank, when it was around 6:30pm that same day, Logged into my acct again to try and make a transfer, to my surprise the transaction went tru, I quickly rushed 2 the ATM to try and withdraw, to my surprise again the money came out.

So this morning I went to the same bank to ask what really happend why they place PND on my account, the manager said it was the body that regulate bank accts or something that placed the PND on my account, I really don't understand her, I even asked her that do I still need to visit the onikan police station zone 2 and she said well they would call me if the need arises.

So I want to ask if any one here have had such an experience before.

Thanks.
Re: PND On My Access Bank Acct. by HoodBillionaire: 2:57pm On May 02, 2018
empty the acct
and open another bank acct with a diff bank
its as easy as buying a new sim

2 Likes

Re: PND On My Access Bank Acct. by Eponbubu: 6:58pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: PND On My Access Bank Acct. by AerialMapper: 5:34pm On May 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
empty the acct
and open another bank acct with a diff bank
its as easy as buying a new sim

PND means Post No Debit which in English means he cannot debit the account so he cannot empty the account
Re: PND On My Access Bank Acct. by HoodBillionaire: 7:13pm On May 03, 2018
ok make he bone the bank na
open another fresh account for new bank
simple
AerialMapper:

PND means Post No Debit which in English means he cannot debit the account so he cannot empty the account
Re: PND On My Access Bank Acct. by skebuzur: 6:12am On May 08, 2019
Eponbubu:
Good day guys.

Pls I want to know wat really happened to my acct, this happened last week Friday, I was unable to transfer money from my access bank app or make a withdraw from the ATM, so I went to my bank on Monday to ask about d issue, it took them over 2 hrs making calls from here and there, later! one of the customer care rep took me downstair to meet the manager of that branch.

I was scared and shocked when the manager was telling me to visit zone2 police station on the island that I have issue with them.

So I left the bank, when it was around 6:30pm that same day, Logged into my acct again to try and make a transfer, to my surprise the transaction went tru, I quickly rushed 2 the ATM to try and withdraw, to my surprise again the money came out.

So this morning I went to the same bank to ask what really happend why they place PND on my account, the manager said it was the body that regulate bank accts or something that placed the PND on my account, I really don't understand her, I even asked her that do I still need to visit the onikan police station zone 2 and she said well they would call me if the need arises.

So I want to ask if any one here have had such an experience before.

Thanks.
Is the account a new one then?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations / Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested / How Joyce Vincent,died In Her Apartment For Over 2-yrs With Her TV Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.