Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' (40331 Views)

Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido / Stupid Girl Showing Fendi While People Died Of Covid-19 - Dj Cuppy Slammed. / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2018
Hate is real. whatever u do in life just know that haters must be present. Success draws haters as well as failure. Just try to be happy with urself, whoever is not happy should change lane.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by nicebaba: 3:33pm On May 02, 2018
Madam Remove your nissan primera.....it is blocking the Porsche

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2018
Hg
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by obataokenwa(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2018
She's right

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by gurunlocker: 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
See as the woman face be like Zimbabwe map.... wetin concern her mother with this Abi she wan make davido buy her Porsche also?
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nazaretha1(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
�, this woman reminds me of reekado's dad's assistant pastor's son. That guy is one hell of a rebellious son.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Eduboy1990: 3:34pm On May 02, 2018
Can you offer this

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
This must be Sophia's mom
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by xynerise: 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
And the dumb woman had to bring an entire tribe into this? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by seasy: 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
People can be bitter sha!
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Born2Breed(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian woman identified as Emil Rock on Facebook, doesn't seem to be impressed by any of the trending affairs between Chioma and her boyfriend, Davido. The woman in a rant on the social media platform has called out Chioma's mother - saying she is stupid.

According to her, she is so surprised that a woman would allow her daughter to frolic in public at her tender age and not with just a morally upright man, but with Davido whom she regarded as a manner-less, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt boy and so undeserving of an Igbo girl like beautiful Chioma.

Her comment reads:

Davido’s beloved girlfriend, Chioma, has been trending online for the past two days after her billionaire Singer boyfriend, Davido got her a N45million Porsche car as birthday gift.

The two lovebirds who are so crazy about each other, took over social media, with their public display of affection, serving everyone the couple goals with cute selfies, tongue licking, French kisses and what have you.

The super star even had a song titled Assurance and fully dedicated to Chioma. The song was released on April 30th, which coincidentally was her birthday.

However there is another rising controversy on the special car gift that has been reported to be worth N45 million, but a recent fact finding by an online medium has revealed the real worth of the Porsche cayenne to be just between N10-20 million.

https://lailasnews.com/wheres-this-stupid-girls-mother-woman-blasts-davidos-chioma/

Envy everywhere!!!
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by faithfull18(f): 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
See my signature. wink
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Tinalex(f): 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
When you see a young lady worth 45mil cos of the car the boy friend gifted her n you look at your self and your past,you realise you are not even worth half of what shez worth,and your children is nothing to right home about. You regret your life,vent it on the useless husband you marry and eventually show your jealousy and bitterness on social media. Madam ndo oo, the Lord is your strength. B-red is looking for who to marry him,so get your daughter (s) to do the needful. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by nonix22(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
gbam
emerazz:
and if u go deep to check her own children are worse ....

hmm wat do we call dis one nww lazy parent i guess cool

FTC anyway.. dedicated to chioma grin
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by osusuallstars: 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
woman, what is your problem? jealousy. chioma in her bank account must have up to 100m. so what is success? even if Davido drops her tomorrow, many young men will like to marry her, moreover what she could not earn after 35 years of any chosen career, she has made it in a year. so hide your face biko
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by nonix22(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2018
nwanne, e no fear you shocked
xynerise:
And the dumb woman had to bring an entire tribe into this? undecided

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by sweerychick(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2018
What kinda petty jealousy is this Woman what's your own bleeping business? Why call on chioma's mum!! and what concerns igbo ladies with davido story
Anyway I blame Davido u don't put your happiness on social media it attracts evil eyes like this one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by wristbangle: 3:41pm On May 02, 2018
The title of this thread should be " Frustrated woman being jealous of Davido gift to Chioma"

If her daughter was the one instead of chioma, would she condemn it?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by HomeOfMe(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian woman identified as Emil Rock on Facebook, doesn't seem to be impressed by any of the trending affairs between Chioma and her boyfriend, Davido. The woman in a rant on the social media platform has called out Chioma's mother - saying she is stupid.

According to her, she is so surprised that a woman would allow her daughter to frolic in public at her tender age and not with just a morally upright man, but with Davido whom she regarded as a manner-less, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt boy and so undeserving of an Igbo girl like beautiful Chioma.

Her comment reads:

Davido’s beloved girlfriend, Chioma, has been trending online for the past two days after her billionaire Singer boyfriend, Davido got her a N45million Porsche car as birthday gift.

The two lovebirds who are so crazy about each other, took over social media, with their public display of affection, serving everyone the couple goals with cute selfies, tongue licking, French kisses and what have you.

The super star even had a song titled Assurance and fully dedicated to Chioma. The song was released on April 30th, which coincidentally was her birthday.

However there is another rising controversy on the special car gift that has been reported to be worth N45 million, but a recent fact finding by an online medium has revealed the real worth of the Porsche cayenne to be just between N10-20 million.

https://lailasnews.com/wheres-this-stupid-girls-mother-woman-blasts-davidos-chioma/

The first time we started seeing chioma,she looked like someone who's camera-shy,doesn't like to be out there in everybody's face,reserved. But dating a Davido,you have to be ready to trend. As for this woman,calling out chioma's mother was unnecessary;you don't even know if she's an orphan

5 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2018
why the attacks on this lady, she simply said the Truth which we all know. Davido hasn't take dis chioma to his family or worry to knows her family, Chioma is an outcast abi she no get house :>(

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by nonix22(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2018
I smell jealousy and lazy woman.

She wish she was younger, eh yaa. We know your type grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Rexnegro(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2018
mysteriousman:
I think really they have overblown this relationship thing
I concur bro ,they are really really trending and it's not that good for the health of their relationship. anyway davido likes paparazzi of such
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by nonix22(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2018
That primera of a Nissan was another troublesome car back then o. chai grin grin grin
nicebaba:
Madam Remove your nissan primera.....it is blocking the Porsche
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Truflexunits(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2018
Foolish woman na today boys Don dey buy car for women? If thorough investigation is made about you now ur daughter is been bleeped by one broke ass dude or agbero under bridge... It's not ur headache if Davison marries her or not this has been happening all over the world and it will continue happening the world comes to an end.... Mind your business and let them enjoy their life in peace... Moreover I'm not ignoring I'm a Yoruba man all tribes in Nigeria like money how come the hausa's gives their underage daughter's to the rich men even in yorbaland a rich in-laws are been welcomed more than broke ones...
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by shegie(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2018
na her luck jor
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by mike1994reds: 3:47pm On May 02, 2018
Fesomu:
I actually do not want a man like davido for my future daughter but that's my fuuckinf opinion
I second your opinion, imagine what the chioma girl endured cos of fame and wealth, watching him profess love for other women and then impregnate two women!!My daughter's standard would definitely be as high as anything cos she would and must be definitely self sufficient.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Burgerlomo: 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
missterious:
With brows like that, I can't take her serious.

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
Where are this stupid woman’s daughters? So this your mother has grown too old for you to be corrected & directed? What a family. So this mannerless, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt attacks is the best thing that can come out of your mother's mouth? May the good Lord bless your weakness & over indulgence.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Mejor79(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
Because Davido bought her a Car worth 45 million is now Igbo woman and money.

If it was bought for girl from another tribe it will not be a big deal. I can't imagine people react on anything igbo they are pained into their blood and brain.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by obowunmi(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
Chioma's parents are probably on Davidos payroll.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Sanchez01: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
emerazz:
and if u go deep to check her own children are worse ....

hmm wat do we call dis one nww lazy parent i guess cool

FTC anyway.. dedicated to chioma grin
You don't need to worry about her children because she is right. Why many think or feel the trend is normal is as a result of the moral decline that is fast eating us out.

A girl her age frolics with a man publicly without fear of regard about what her parents might think clearly tells a lot.

Monomer is perfect but this decline is far from normal. Very far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.