Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' (40336 Views)

Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido / Stupid Girl Showing Fendi While People Died Of Covid-19 - Dj Cuppy Slammed. / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Sagay212: 5:33pm On May 02, 2018
I DON'T KNOW WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS CAN BE SO VERY ANNOYINGLY STUPI.D AND SENSELESS AT TIMES. EVERYTHING TO THEM IS ALL ABOUT HATE HATE HATE AND JEALOUSY. YOU TELL THEM SIMPLE TRUTH THEY SAY YOU ARE A HATER. NO COMMON SENSE TO THINK THROUGH THINGS AT ALL.

ALL OF THEM REJOICING AND CELEBRATING RUBBISH. SOME EVEN MAKING IT TRIBAL AND SHOUTING 'IGBO AMAKA' IGBO GIRLS ARE THE BEST, YEN YEN YEN.

THE FOOLISH BOY THAT CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN DATING CHIOMA FOR FIVE YEARS DID NOT THINK IT WAS NECESSARY TO MARRY HER ALL THE WHILE. HOW MANY YEARS DID HE DATE SOFIA FOR BEFORE GETTING HER PREGNANT? HOW MANY YEARS DID HE DATE THE OTHER BABY MAMA FOR BEFORE GETTING HER PREGNANT. IS HE SAYING HE NEVER PHUCKED CHIOMA OR HE ALWAYS USED CONDOM WITH HER, IS CHIOMA BARREN OR DID SHE GET PREGNANT AND DID ABORTION? HOW DID HE DATE HER FOR FIVE YEARS AND DID NOT GET HER PREGNANT WHILE DISHING OUT PREGNANCIES TO OTHER WOMEN? AND NOW HE HAS SUDDENLY COME TO HIS SENSES THAT CHIOMA IS THIS AND THAT JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SELFISHLY USE HER NAME TO PROMOTE HIS ASSURANCE SINGLE/ALBUM AND MAKING MORE MONEY TRENDING WITH THE GIRL AND ALL THE PAPARAZZI. EVERYTHING IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT HATE OR JEALOUSY.

IF DAVIDO TRULY LOVED OR LOVES THE CHIOMA, HE SHOULD HAVE MARRIED HER LONG TIME AGO. IT IS NOT LATE AS WELL. WITH ALL THE NOISE HE IS MAKING, HE SHOULD MARRY CHIOMA BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR OR NEXT SO WE TRULY KNOW HOW SERIOUS HE IS. 5 YEARS DATING IS NOT BEANS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2018
The woman is right, Chioma should know the man she's dealing with, Davido is not someone that's faithful, she can be used and dumped anytime.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by congorasta: 5:40pm On May 02, 2018
MYHUBBY:

where is afonigram in your village. wonder why they call u pig

toilet soup eater
you too much
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by wingmanII: 5:46pm On May 02, 2018
See the retired Olosho speaking, she did not call out those doing it live on national TV in the name of BBN. Crazy bitch
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by StudentsNG: 5:46pm On May 02, 2018
Voice of reason.

damosky12:
Sadly, the woman has spoken the obvious truth. She may be spited for this, but really, its a glaring truth that many are afraid of or just ashamed to admit.

Forming boyfriend and girlfriend with a baby daddy from two women is the last act of dignity you expect of a young girl.

Going by the most recent trends these days, chastity and moral uprightness may no longer be fashionable among youths today, yet, they are indelible criteria to measuring a person's value and worth.

A day where virginity is equals to "lack of opportunities" , you may not fancy the truth. But, take it or leave it, truth is the truth.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by write2obi(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2018
agarawu23:
Davido’s beloved girlfriend, Chioma, has been trending online for the past two days after her billionaire Singer boyfriend , Davido got her a N45million Porsche car as birthday gift.

If I hear billionaire.

That's what u get when u publicize Your entire life on social media
He is actually a billionaire by inheritance.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by agarawu23(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2018
write2obi:

He is actually a billionaire by inheritance.
but his father isn't dead yet and he is yet to inherit anything. I am Talking about his own personal financial status.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 02, 2018
But this two haven't done anything indecent in public yet, there's nothing to indicate they're not just in a healthy relationship, the hype is intentional, and that's how entertainers keep their status, people should let this man be jaare.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by lastempero: 6:09pm On May 02, 2018
How can Nigeria progress with this big population of pained individuals cool
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by rainylad(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2018
Khd95:
time will tell wether the assurance go last,we gather dey here na cheesy grin

Wicked person,that is how people will gather together in anticipation of your own downfall..maritally and financially too..Ndi afo ojo!!
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by rainylad(f): 6:44pm On May 02, 2018
MYHUBBY:
we are all hypocrites in this country....

from ranting of hijab to indulging on fornication

from Igbo girls are well cultured to them selling theirselves because of money. to think after Davido had banged the hell out of this girl, another guy perhaps from abroad will still come to pay one useless bride price to her parents

I still can recall what those nincompoop from east said when he was busy shagging sophia. no sane parent would allow her young daughter to be rolling with a boy that has no regards for ladies dignity

is just a matter of time for Davido to get another bae then she'll become ex Davido bae

Dude keep shoosh and carry your bitter and envious soul somewhere abeg!!...Do you have respect for ladies??..you claim to have slept with 'Igbo girls' (in your dreams though)et you are castigating both Davido and Chioma....What is the difference between you and Davido now?..make una no go find work,keep fooling around on Davido's matter,a young guy way younger than you.haters.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by MYHUBBY: 6:59pm On May 02, 2018
rainylad:

Dude keep shoosh and carry your bitter and envious soul somewhere abeg!!...Do you have respect for ladies??..you claim to have slept with 'Igbo girls' (in your dreams though)et you are castigating both Davido and Chioma....What is the difference between you and Davido now?..make una no go find work,keep fooling around on Davido's matter,a young guy way younger than you.haters.

lolz why are you crying untop my opinion. chioma is a used toy until she gave birth to Davido then she can graduate to baby mama

is very senseless for your folks to be celebrating sth like that, not even Igbo that kick against giving birth out of wedlock. is it not hypocrites to be celebrating a boy knacking u girl anyhow? that's an abuse to her virtue

before we know it now, you will started hyping yourself again, Igbo girls are the best, wonder what's the best in this

your pvssy is the samething just like all d girls in the whole world, I see nothing special in Igbo girls, when is only few of you that can communicate intelligently
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by tete7000(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2018
damosky12:
Sadly, the woman has spoken the obvious truth. She may be spited for this, but really, its a glaring truth that many are afraid of or just ashamed to admit.

Forming boyfriend and girlfriend with a baby daddy from two women is the last act of dignity you expect of a young girl.

Going by the most recent trends these days, chastity and moral uprightness may no longer be fashionable among youths today, yet, they are indelible criteria to measuring a person's value and worth.

A day where virginity is equals to "lack of opportunities" , you may not fancy the truth. But, take it or leave it, truth is the truth.

Have you all forgotten that birds of the same feathers flock together? Who says the girl is better than Davido? I think we need to let people be themselves and flow with their types.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by congorasta: 7:35pm On May 02, 2018
MYHUBBY:

what's this mumu kid splitting. you wouldn't want to start what u can't finish, would u?

fvck away, I'm not the cause of your slow brain

head skuller

yes sir
goodnight grin
MYHUBBY:

what's this mumu kid splitting. you wouldn't want to start what u can't finish, would u?

fvck away, I'm not the cause of your slow brain

head skuller

yes sir
goodnight
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by iukpe: 8:13pm On May 02, 2018
I can pick out replies to this thread from people above 40 and people below 30.
In today's world they think differently. Single parents, baby mamas, marriage or divorce for money, is no big deal anymore.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by CioAngels(f): 8:13pm On May 02, 2018
Davido my child, i will say it again, slow down because you are nothing but just a child.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by iukpe: 8:22pm On May 02, 2018
mechanics:
The woman is right, Chioma should know the man she's dealing with, Davido is not someone that's faithful, she can be used and dumped anytime.

But between both of them..
she: "honey is what they sayin true?"
he : "sweety, look in my eyes and you will see hell no!"

Then...kisses and....they ignore this thread.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by deebrownneymar: 8:23pm On May 02, 2018
Lord knows it's all about the money. She don hammer
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by luggy(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2018
that woman is the one stupid, not chioma
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Khd95(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2018
rainylad:

Wicked person,that is how people will gather together in anticipation of your own downfall..maritally and financially too..Ndi afo ojo!!
odegrin
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by julitoch: 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
Truflexunits:
Foolish woman na today boys Don dey buy car for women? If thorough investigation is made about you now ur daughter is been bleeped by one broke ass dude or agbero under bridge... It's not ur headache if Davison marries her or not this has been happening all over the world and it will continue happening the world comes to an end.... Mind your business and let them enjoy their life in peace... Moreover I'm not ignoring I'm a Yoruba man all tribes in Nigeria like money how come the hausa's gives their underage daughter's to the rich men even in yorbaland a rich in-laws are been welcomed more than broke ones...
Don't mind her as if she doesn't know that one, it shows her height of jealousy, bitterness and tribalism, why call out a whole tribe or someone's mother when you nothing about her, she actually thought she was making sense but from her write up, you will see that she is full of envy and bitterness.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by adims96(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2018
Chineke bara ekwensu mba oh����
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Well, money is power. Folks automatically overlook every moral blabs once money is abundant. Normally, a guy with a child out of wedlock won't even be allowed to go near an Igbo babe. Money = Power.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 02, 2018
missterious:
With brows like that, I can't take her serious.

She's with brows like that and trending. I don't even know if you have brows at all, know why? Cos nobody knows you. At least I don't. If Annie with almost same brows could be with and keep Tuface for how many years now, why shouldn't she go for it.

Better get some of those brows, so we can at least know you! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by missterious(f): 11:44pm On May 02, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

She's with brows like that and trending. I don't even know if you have brows at all, know why? Cos nobody knows you. At least I don't. If Annie with almost same brows could be with and keep Tuface for how many years now, why shouldn't she go for it.

Better get some of those brows, so we can at least know you! tongue tongue tongue

K
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by rainylad(f): 7:02am On May 03, 2018
MYHUBBY:

lolz why are you crying untop my opinion. chioma is a used toy until she gave birth to Davido then she can graduate to baby mama

is very senseless for your folks to be celebrating sth like that, not even Igbo that kick against giving birth out of wedlock. is it not hypocrites to be celebrating a boy knacking u girl anyhow? that's an abuse to her virtue

before we know it now, you will started hyping yourself again, Igbo girls are the best, wonder what's the best in this

your pvssy is the samething just like all d girls in the whole world, I see nothing special in Igbo girls, when is only few of you that can communicate intelligently

Na afonja scar-faced disease dey worry you...no more,no less.
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by MYHUBBY: 7:27am On May 03, 2018
rainylad:

Na afonja scar-faced disease dey worry you...no more,no less.

and you think your yam legs is not affecting your metamorphosis?
you need to adopt one sense now before it get too late
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by DaRuud(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian woman identified as Emil Rock on Facebook, doesn't seem to be impressed by any of the trending affairs between Chioma and her boyfriend, Davido. The woman in a rant on the social media platform has called out Chioma's mother - saying she is stupid.

According to her, she is so surprised that a woman would allow her daughter to frolic in public at her tender age and not with just a morally upright man, but with Davido whom she regarded as a manner-less, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt boy and so undeserving of an Igbo girl like beautiful Chioma.

Her comment reads:

Davido’s beloved girlfriend, Chioma, has been trending online for the past two days after her billionaire Singer boyfriend, Davido got her a N45million Porsche car as birthday gift.

The two lovebirds who are so crazy about each other, took over social media, with their public display of affection, serving everyone the couple goals with cute selfies, tongue licking, French kisses and what have you.

The super star even had a song titled Assurance and fully dedicated to Chioma. The song was released on April 30th, which coincidentally was her birthday.

However there is another rising controversy on the special car gift that has been reported to be worth N45 million, but a recent fact finding by an online medium has revealed the real worth of the Porsche cayenne to be just between N10-20 million.

https://lailasnews.com/wheres-this-stupid-girls-mother-woman-blasts-davidos-chioma/

A guy met a lady in a club , their conversation went like this
Guy cool : hello Pretty , sweet and charming lady , my name is David Olasunkanmi but my friends call me " Davido "
Girl : Hmmmmmm , my name na Chikpotu Oturunbeke Magaret , but my flends are calling me Chi Chi or " Chioma "
The guy man is no where to be found , The rest is history now............ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by mechanics(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2018
iukpe:

But between both of them..
she: "honey is what they sayin true?"
he : "sweety, look in my eyes and you will see hell no!"

Then...kisses and....they ignore this thread.
don't understand what you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls / Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.