Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities (16465 Views)

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by g0tze: 10:00pm On May 02, 2018
Xander85:

Don't mind that guy! He likes to pretend he's a fair minded and detribalised person, but i've seen through his pretence. He's always posting nonsense on developments in the SE either to mock us or to praise his master Buhari.

This lingering issue of Kogi (forget Enugu, as that is brothers issue that can easily be settled in-house) dragging oil well with Anambra...there's more to it than meets the eye. I've maintained there are people who out of jealousy and hatred for Ndigbo, do not want to see us make huge benefit from our oil deposits. This is why the boundary issue has still not been resolved since about 2012 when it started (how difficult can it be to delineate the boundary between Anambra and Kogi...is it rocket science); this is why they removed the areas with highest concentration of oil and gas in Alaigbo and placed in Rivers state (now you know why Imo and Abia have such pathetic derivation receipts, and why some use it to laugh at us saying that just one of their states produces more than Imo and Abia combined); this is why the federal gov't is yet to gazette the status of Anambra as oil producing (we can't have those 'inyamiris' making so much money can we...that's not in the script); this is why proven reserves of oil and gas in Anambra is ignored by the federal gov't of Buhari (you never hear Maikanti Baru or anyone else say anything about oil and gas in Anambra...meanwhile they're building a gas pipeline all the way to Kano to deliver gas while no mention is made of Anambra) while they spend millions of dollars searching for oil and gas in the desert.

This news report go pain some mofos, hence they'll look for anything negative just to rain on our parade...like the guy you quoted harping on about Buharis' federal gov't still not having officially recognised Anambra as oil producing.

Why wasn't this thread taken to the front page....or did i miss it?
Well said. The solution to all these imbalance is restructuring. Once achieved, it's everyone to his tent. As for that fool, igbophobobia has turned him into a lunatic. The guy don surpass deomeloo.

7 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 10:03pm On May 02, 2018
You are not answering my question. I said how does it concern you over what we choose to believe? How? If it is "fake" and decided to believe it, how then did it concern you? Did we seek for your clarification? Why then are you dying over what does not concern you? Tufia cheesy

[s]
Blue3k:
When i questioned the orgsnizations credibility you start to cry like your sisters before you. You guys are sad bunch how can one simple question confound u guys. Lol you guys cant be logically consistent to save your lives.

[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by mrhowoto: 10:17pm On May 02, 2018
Blue3k:
These people are confirmed liars i wonder why vanguard is bothers with them. Last time they announced federal government confirmed Anambra's oil producing status. The issue of who the oil wells still needs to be resolved by National Boundary Commission. I dont understand what everyone jumping around for.

An imbeclle is always an imbeclle no matter how hard he tries to hide it. You seriously need deliverance.

10 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
My question is simple. Why are you mad over what we chose to believe? cheesy

[s]
Blue3k:
Lol typical genetic defect rambling. I guess yiu too daft for a decent counter argument. At least you know your a place with other dumb villagers.Lol another crying villager. You guys trust guys handed yiu village chiefs fake documents. Whst a sad bunch u guys are. I have you and yiur sisters crying blood over HOSCON credibility.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by iLoveAnambra(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2018
i said it

if their is oil in Omoku Rivers,Oguta and Egbema in Imo state wich is very close to Ogwu Ikpelle and Ossomalla
then Oil suppose dey Ogbaru wel

Obanyegokwa Umuigbo

taa make way for Umuchineke

as for that Afonja

na real Bastard

6 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by laudate: 11:55pm On May 02, 2018
g0tze:
Why are you a pained bigot. If this oil Wells were discovered in the north, would you question the authenticity of the news. For your information, these oil wells are in existence irrespective of the media publicity.

Just negodu! sad Is that how to discover an oil well? What kind of seismic studies were conducted to determine the existence of these oil wells? What kind of drilling took place there? What kind of drilling was carried out in each of these communities to confirm this? Who were the geologists and geophysicist who carried out the study? Honestly these host communities, must be comedians! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by shallysgirl: 12:43am On May 03, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol chest beating clown after you tried to drown in your tears u pretend your not pained. Lol go ask HOSCON why they handed your village chiefs fake documents or explain why we should trust this organisation without question zombie.

If I may ask, is it your business.? Are you from the east. The way you are slamming head over this matter, am sure if we weren't online, you would have followed the steps of your caliphate masters and daggers someone.
All I can say is yo-yo bitters.

6 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by Debazent: 1:53am On May 03, 2018
Another good news for the south eastern stated.....
Happy for them if true

Check my siggy to ship from USA/China/UK and Canada
Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by Blue3k(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2018
Lol typical genetic defects still wailing. Only you guys are retarded enough to somehow turn a cristism towards an organisation into a personal attack on you. Your hopeless bloodline makes a strong case for eugenics.

[s]
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehe

Imagine someone that has been crying and drinking panadol over someone else headache. Are you mad? cheesy

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by wirinet(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2018
KEVIND:
If only resource control is allowed, No state or region in Nigeria will lack in terms of natural and mineral resource deposit. Restructure this country and watch Nigeria move from Third World country to a developed country.

Though I agree that some sort of resource control is crucial to national development, natural resources alone cannot make a country rich, in fact history and experience has shown that natural resources alone makes a country poorer and unstable. Congo have more natural resources than any other country in the world, but is one of the poorest and most unstable.

The key to national development is human resources.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by wirinet(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2018
HURIICANE:

you are correct but it will be best when we can control it 100%

If communities have 100% control without some sort of regulation or control from a more powerful state or federal government, you will have a recipe for disaster. The tribes, clans and even families within the oil communities will be in a perpetual state of war. I have seen families go at each other visciously over inherited lands, now imagine what would happen over oil bearing lands.

2 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by Blue3k(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2018
The developer dust is is making you go insane check into rehab. You and yiu sisters hopped in my mentions 1st crying. U still mad condidering u still ventung frustration first thing in morning.

[s]
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless frustrated old fool.

I ask you again, how is it your headache if we choose to believe HOSCON? Why are you worried? cheesy

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest / Real Reason Buhari Didn’t Disclose His Candidate For 2023 – Shettima Abba Gana / Nigerian Govt Mulls Creation Of New Ministry Of Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.