Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities (16478 Views)

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 8:26am On May 03, 2018
Bla bla bla

It will be my honor to make sure you are educated today.

You are a dumb illiterate that i can't waste my time to discuss HOSCON when you don't even know common tenses.

Why are you dumb? cheesy

[s]
Blue3k:
Lol the clowns run like ojukwu because of a simple question. What a pathetic bunch you guys are. This very entertaining for me. HOSCON are confirmed liars and you cant debunk that fact. Thats why you and your sister are always shifting goal post.

Worry about my grammar abd typos since my argument is too much to handle.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by Blue3k(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2018
Lol u cant answer simple question. Lol what a loser you are. 1 simple question you run away from the proud chest beaters have met their kryptonite. This is too much.

[s]
LasGidiOwner:
Bla bla bla

It will be my honor to make sure you are educated today.

You are a dumb illiterate that i can't waste my time to discuss HOSCON when you don't even know common tenses.

Why are you dumb? cheesy

[/s]
Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 8:33am On May 03, 2018
[s]
Blue3k:
Lol u cant answer simple question. Lol what a loser you are. 1 simple question you run away from the proud chest beaters have met their kryptonite. This is too much.
[/s]

Why should i discuss such with a dumb illiterate like you who can barely read nor write. Someone who doesn't even know his tenses. You are such a hopeless clown that should be in a cage. I spit on you

6 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by Enice(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2018
g0tze:
Why are you a pained bigot. If this oil Wells were discovered in the north, would you question the authenticity of the news. For your information, these oil wells are in existence irrespective of the media publicity.
there is a difference between finding oil in a well and calling it oil well and finding oil in commercial quantity. There is also what is called marginal field. You need the experts to know all these not some chairman and photographs.

3 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by Blue3k(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2018
Lol you wont discuss because yiu dint have answer stop beating you chest yiu mentally challenged dope. You been in my mentions since yesterday crying about issue just like your big sister . Just like i said yesterday you cant help yourself. The proof is in pudding if i get bored u you'll die of heart break little girl.

What a pathetic bunch you guys are. Oh well go ahead have last word loser.

LasGidiOwner:
[s][/s]
[s]Why should i discuss such with a dumb illiterate like you who can barely read nor write. Someone who doesn't even know his tenses. You are such a hopeless clown that should be in the cage. I spit on you[/s]
Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 8:42am On May 03, 2018
Yet another bla bla bla.

You are just rambling. You have not said anything worthy to read.

Now lemme ask you a simple question, what is your headache with what HOSCON said and what we chose to believe? cheesy

[s]
Blue3k:
Lol you wont discuss because yiu dint have answer stop beating you chest yiu mentally challenged dope. You been in my mentions since yesterday crying about issue just like your big sister . Just like i said yesterday you cant help yourself. The proof is in pudding if i get bored u you'll die of heart break little girl.

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 8:45am On May 03, 2018
You camped in this thread since yesterday as if your life depends on it.

What's your interest in an oil in Anambra? Why are you useless even unto yourself? cheesy

[s]
Blue3k:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 8:47am On May 03, 2018
Why are you having sleepless night over what HOSCON said? Are you frustrated and bitter because oil was found in Anambra? What exactly is your own in it?

[s]
Blue3k:

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by LasGidiOwner: 8:49am On May 03, 2018
While you are attending to my questions lemme attend to my clients. I will respond once you are done lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by shallysgirl: 8:54am On May 03, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol just like thought 1 Simple questions has you running like ojukwu. Now go play in mud little girl with other slow children. What a pathetic bunch you guys are getting mad i criticized HOSCON.

I believe HOSCON. Oya come to my house and beat me.
You can now take over as town crier. tongue

3 Likes

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by KEVIND: 8:55am On May 03, 2018
wirinet:

Though I agree that some sort of resource control is crucial to national development, natural resources alone cannot make a country rich, in fact history and experience has shown that natural resources alone makes a country poorer and unstable. Congo have more natural resources than any other country in the world, but is one of the poorest and most unstable.

The key to national development is human resources.

I agree with you that natural resources can not go in isolation without taking into consideration the human resource aspects.But countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Libya of Gaddafi era,Iran etc, have succeeded in the uptimal use of their resources to develop their country and better the life of their Citizens. If Nigeria can marry both her Human resource and harness the abundance natural resources scattered all over the country through resource control, no one will run out to seek for greener pastures overseas.

I refer you to the word of Mr Ivan Lewis,
A British member of parliament (MP) and Shadow secretary for international Development. he said
"Nigeria too Rich to be Poor".
Check his submission here :

https://m.facebook.com/Sen.BarauSocialMedia/posts/182652375234119

http://allafrica.com/stories/201306120430.html

1 Like

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by Blue3k(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2018
Lol pathetic chest beaters cant debunk the facts. I respect your goal shifting abilities and question dodging prowess. I'll wait for state gobernment to confirm cant trust confirmed liars. That fraud culture is cool there. Keep the faith though.

shallysgirl:
I believe HOSCON. Oya come to my house and beat me.
You can now take over as town crier. tongue

1 Like

Re: HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities by dreamwords: 9:01am On May 03, 2018
We ewedugerians are pained by this news Infact this news is a lie Oo. So that my amala will be sweet this morning

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity / NFIU Bans Cash Withdrawals From Govt Accounts Effective March / Aisha Buhari Will Not Issue Oil Wells Or Live Flamboyantly – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.