Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. (16833 Views)

Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues / Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by 360great(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2018
So u follow go dat Yeye school grin see as deir gate be like primary school wen dey my villa grin
godswilld10:

im a formal student too,you're right,ochonogor is only interested in d skul fees nothing else
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by godswilld10(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2018
360great:
So u follow go dat Yeye school grin see as deir gate be like primary school wen dey my villa grin
grin yes o

1 Like

Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by OnyeOGA(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2018
adeniranfam:

Sir it 2500 with ur name customize on it
cheesy
I fit price am
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by adeniranfam(f): 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:

cheesy
I fit price am
I swear na fixed price....even if u want to write anytin on it....na same
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by OnyeOGA(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2018
adeniranfam:

I swear na fixed price....even if u want to write anytin on it....na same
then forget
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by histemple: 7:13pm On May 02, 2018
godswilld10:

im a formal student too,you're right,ochonogor is only interested in d skul fees nothing else

So you are now a graduate? Chai FORMAL student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by histemple: 7:18pm On May 02, 2018
360great:

My brother that school must be less than a standard primary school. Imagine a graduate of the institution saying he is a FORMAL student. Even my daughter in primary 4 knows the difference between former and formal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by okadoo: 7:51pm On May 02, 2018
godswilld10:

Your English is like the yeye front gate of your stupid school. Point of correction it's FORMER not formal.
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by godswilld10(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2018
okadoo:

Your English is like the yeye front gate of your stupid school. Point of correction it's FORMER not formal.
my dear nairaland friend,ofcourse I knw
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by godswilld10(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2018
okadoo:

it was an error so chill
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by simba01(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2018
My younger brother experienced that accident live
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:40am On May 03, 2018
ok
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by Dataspider: 6:00am On May 03, 2018
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by Codebrain494943: 3:30pm On May 04, 2018
nice
Re: Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. by Sanywhite(f): 6:48pm On May 07, 2018
Am a student of novena too and I must say the school is bleeped up

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Feared Dead As Another Fire Explosion Occurs At Illegal Refinery In Abia / Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den / Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.