Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police (28810 Views)

Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by docadams: 8:02am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

how many people died in Benue when Obasanjo ruled? Zero.

You just confirmed your age. Ever heard of Zaki Biam?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by lecowas: 8:05am On May 03, 2018
Come to think of it, Dino should man up and stop using all these theatrics to gain the sympathy of the masses. The same guy :
1)was tweeting after his recall failed
2) was singing Abasi Ayayah after his failed recall
3)was certified fit by the national hospital
4)narrated the story of how he was gassed to senator shehu sani

And this same guy is still unconscious whenever he hears the word "court".
He must have something up his sleeve for him to be acting like a nollywood star.
Dino, Mbok Dakaada. cool cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2018
Firefire:
One day, Buhary will be dragged on the floor to ICC.
Wishful thinking. Hopeless hope just like actualisation of June 12.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by userplainly(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2018
Buhari is a wicked corrupt terrorist but anybody that feels America has our best interest at heart is joking! DON'T FORGET NIGERIA IS A THREAT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!....... NIGERIA IS THE STRONGEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH AND THE LARGEST BLACK ONLY NATION!... if Nigeria can succeed as a nation then blacks will believe in themselves! I'm no racist but the White power cannot let that happen! we are a walking time bomb! especially the Muslim north! there's nothing to gain from killings and violence! you can't kill the whole nation! you don't have valuable resources that the country depends on! SO WHY THE KILLINGS?........ Christians should never allow foreign countries spoil our hearts!... At first I vex too o! but wen I sidan look our position, NA SENSE WE NEED TO FOLLOW UP THESE WHITE PEOPLE OR ELSE WE'LL BE LIKE RWANDA AND C.A.R...... where Americans will come n be testing their new weapons! it will be a shame to the black race if we fail....please edit, copy n pass this message on Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp or I.G....... let everyone know what the white really think of us...let those joking Politicians realize we are not out of the woods yet!!!!!!
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by dvkot(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2018
Ever8054:
the thing with me is that,I don't give a f**k about what happens to those ass- hole Nigerian politicians,they all the same.....this one be forming sickness...
yes mee to, apc or pdp all na same old devil
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by sokera: 8:19am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Obasanjo is a saint where Buharri is.
so what as Buhari done to make his deserve to be drag to ICC ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2018
too many talks confusing us the masses on these case...i see a personal vindatta against him for speaking out against the govt, which is using his torture and ordeals to warn n intimidates other oppositon senators to stay clear...this dss or police,mi keep asking where their loyalty n sense of duty lies.....is it to the nation or to buhari?
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by rusher14: 8:22am On May 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
too many talks confusing us the masses on these case...i see a personal vindatta against him for speaking out against the govt, which is using his torture and ordeals to warn n intimidates other oppositon senators to stay clear...this dss or police,mi keep asking where their loyalty n sense of duty lies.....is it to the nation or to buhari?

What's the big deal in Dino having his day in court?

Why must people whip up the "speaking out against government line" regardless of their crimes?

Should speaking out against government render immunity?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by 2016v2017: 8:22am On May 03, 2018
clevvermind:
Buhari has really turned this country into a zoo.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by kmaster007: 8:24am On May 03, 2018
no b play play oooo... dis Dino self playing hide and seek...
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by 2016v2017: 8:25am On May 03, 2018
Firefire:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by 2016v2017: 8:27am On May 03, 2018
Firefire:
he won't ascape it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2018
uhm.nothing to say honestly
a man who collects federal allocations for his constituency but decided to buy ferrari and lamborghini with it.
Someone who collects 13.5million monthly for running cost but can not do anything to better the lives of his people
maybe he shouldnt be blamed.his people really like it that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Throwback: 8:32am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You just proved that you are indeed very young and very ignorant.

Even if we overlook Odi Bayelsa and Zaki Biam Benue massacres that were executed by the Nigerian state federal army, how many were ever prosecuted for the many religious, ethnic, herdsmen crises that resulted to numerous deaths during the Obasanjo regime?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by DollarBuddy: 8:33am On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

For what crime? You people just open your mouth like a running tap and speak rubbish.
If Obasanjo who tactically supervised the Udi massacre did not face your ICC on what grounds are you charging Buhari?
In a sane word he Dino will first visit the rehab and then face the consequences of his juvenile actions.

So the crime of presiding over the killings of innocent people, old men, pregnant women and children isn't enough for you to see the sins of PMB?

IPOB came out for a just course, seek for independence and didn't kill event a fowl but PMB quickly labeled them terrorists. Fulani herdsmen have been killing people as though for game but PMB sees nothing wrong in their inhuman acts. Rather, he goes abroad to say Fulani herdsmen don't go about with AK47 riffles but with sticks. Fortunately, alot of them have been caught with those deadly weapons. I wonder what use a gun is to a cattle reader.

My prayer for all of you supporters of PMB are outlined and summarised below:

-May the kind of peace Nigeria enjoys under PMB's government be your portion and that of your generations yet unborn.

- May you enjoy the kind of development Nigeria enjoys under this government

-May your lives be as safe and secured as Nigeria is under PMB

- May your children be as happy as most Nigeria youths are today

- May you and yours be as well fed as most Nigerians are

- May all the promises people have promised you be fulfilled just as PMB fulfilled all his electoral promises to Nigeria

- May all those prayers be answered in the mighty name of God.... Amen ��

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by obailala(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Dino is in a personal fight with his former friend now political enemy; Dino is engaged in a personal fight with Yahaya Bello; this issue has nothing to do with Buhari. Both men have promised to bring each other down and have openly boasted about it on TV.

I'm tired of hearing and reading about this diversion where people keep tying Dino's current plight to FG or presidency. Dino isnt the only senator or politician who has said something critical of the FG, he also isnt even the senator who's been most critical of the FG. We've got several people even from PDP who have directly used abusive words on buhari but no one bothered them. People should stop confusing Dino's fight with Yahaya to be a fight with FG; even Dino himself has never for once made that claim....

And by the way, everything Dino is going through currently is just self orchestrated drama to buy sympathy and support from gullible Nigerians; jumping out of a slow moving vehicle and subsequently sitting on the floor to protest being taken to Kogi, shouting at the top of his voice that he would kill himself, and then miraculously going into a self induced coma and ICU for 'trauma', refusing to walk to court but rather insisting that he should be wheeled to court on a stretcher and so on.... Just ridiculous that there are actually Nigerians out there who actually cant see the funny drama being played.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Firefire(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2018
PassingShot:

Wishful thinking. Hopeless hope just like actualisation of June 12.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by obailala(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Lol... dont know what you guys were arguing about, but this comment above just struck me. Seems you just confirmed the claims of the other dude that you were 'too young to know' when OBJ ruled.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2001/10/25/nigeria-soldiers-massacre-civilians-revenge-attack-benue-state

cc: docadams
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2018
obailala:
Dino is in a personal fight with his former friend now political enemy; Dino is engaged in a personal fight with Yahaya Bello; this issue has nothing to do with Buhari. Both men have promised to bring each other down and have openly boasted about it on TV.

I'm tired of hearing and reading about this diversion where people keep tying Dino's current plight to FG or presidency. Dino isnt the only senator or politician who has said something critical of the FG, he also isnt even the senator who's been most critical of the FG. We've got several people even from PDP who have directly used abusive words on buhari but no one bothered them. People should stop confusing Dino's fight with Yahaya to be a fight with FG; even Dino himself has never for once made that claim....

And by the way, everything Dino is going through currently is just self orchestrated drama to buy sympathy and support from gullible Nigerians; jumping out of a slow moving vehicle and subsequently sitting on the floor to protest being taken to Kogi, shouting at the top of his voice that he would kill himself, and then miraculously going into a self induced coma and ICU for 'trauma', refusing to walk to court but rather insisting that he should be wheeled to court on a stretcher and so on.... Just ridiculous that there are actually Nigerians out there who actually cant see the funny drama being played.

then leave all this plenty talk..which side of the drama are you....yahaya bello , dino or sidon look camp?
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by deeone10: 8:44am On May 03, 2018
so as big as dino melaye is,he now squeeze himself through the window abi....continue

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by coleB(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2018
bbmate:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/re-arrest-sen-melaye-court-police/amp/

” It will be recalled that, on the 24th April, 2018, at about 1200Hrs, Sen. Dino Melaye while in lawful custody of the Nigeria Police Force and being taken for arraignment for Conspiracy and Unlawful Possession of Prohibited Firearms in Court in Lokoja, from Abuja, escaped from lawful custody when hoodlums and miscreants in Two (2) Toyota Hilux Vehicles blocked the Police vehicle conveying Senator Dino Melaye around Area 1 Round About, Abuja and in the process the Senator broke the side glass of the vehicle and jumped out of the Police bus through the window and was rescued from the Police men by hoodlums and miscreants to an unknown destination before he was rearrested at Zankli Hospital in Abuja later in the day on same date. This case was investigated and that is why the Senator was arraigned in court today.

its either the nigerian police are lying or they know something that we don't. when will they quit feeding us with such lies like we r bunch of simpletons. how can hoodlums block police operatives carrying a whole senator branded a suspect and stil successfully carried the senator away from their grasp with no exchange of ammunitions.? those policemen who were on that duty should be summarily dissmissed..
there was a country indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by jimrog: 8:49am On May 03, 2018
rusher14:

What's the big deal in Dino having his day in court?

Why must people whip up the "speaking out against government line" regardless of their crimes?

Should speaking out against government render immunity?

I weak my brother...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Sirjamo: 8:50am On May 03, 2018
Firefire:
In your dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by docadams: 8:50am On May 03, 2018
obailala:
Lol... dont know what you guys were arguing about, but this comment above just struck me. Seems you just confirmed the claims of the other dude that you were 'too young to know' when OBJ ruled.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2001/10/25/nigeria-soldiers-massacre-civilians-revenge-attack-benue-state

cc: docadams

Obailala, thanks for the copy. I just hope the young guy takes his political education in his own hands rather than dwell on rumours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by obailala(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

then leave all this plenty talk..which side of the drama are you....yahaya bello , dino or sidon look camp?
I definitely prefer Dino to the tadpole Yahaha, Dino is the most lively, active and entertaining senator in the chambers, but he should man up and play his game with his mate and stop boring us with all these fake scripts and sympathy seeking shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_KIPzJ7X0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v25OYjwAUCE

2 Likes

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by cedeki(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2018
All i see is Pure Oppression, my opinion
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by kaydp: 8:57am On May 03, 2018
docadams:

How old were you when OBJ ruled?
Nice question
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by teepain: 8:58am On May 03, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin when I told people Dino worsened his case they thought it was a joke now he has 2 cases to answer for.

That is what happens to people who do not think through their actions.

Even the Senate President's wife answered the invitation of the EFCC, Senator Sheu Sanni answered his own invitation for questioning by the police; why should Dino's case be different?

Now he has 2 cases to answer.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by lagdmark(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the nigeria police force, no place for pretending criminals in nigeria. grin grin grin
At the end Dino will still smile because the police lack substantial evidence in court.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by iyerikan12: 9:01am On May 03, 2018
Politics�
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by gGGODDd(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2018
Ever8054:
the thing with me is that,I don't give a f**k about what happens to those ass- hole Nigerian politicians,they all the same.....this one be forming sickness...
Someone is passing through pains n agony, there u are feeling delighted to see your fellow man in such bad situation, politicians r corrupt but they still humans anyway. how bout u? you could be more evil than he is if u r in his position or u could be in his position someday n u find yourself in situations more terrible than his. u ain't know what tomorrow holds 4 u man, be careful.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Nobody: 9:16am On May 03, 2018
You just displayed your ignorance about the disastrous Obasanjo administration. Obasanjo sent in troops to massacre a whole community in Benue. You never hear of Zaki Biam massacre?

At least today, the deaths in Benue are from terrorists and not as a result of a genocidal president like Obasanjo ordering them.
BankeSmalls:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) / For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.