Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police (28812 Views)

Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by henroe2k2(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

For what crime? You people just open your mouth like a running tap and speak rubbish.
If Obasanjo who tactically supervised the Udi massacre did not face your ICC on what grounds are you charging Buhari?
In a sane word he Dino will first visit the rehab and then face the consequences of his juvenile actions.
U are indeed a disgrace to Nigerian youths....
U mean the killing of unarmed IPOB youths by buhari is nothing?
Then, what about the killing on Shiat members, the Benue massacre, the detention of Dasuki without trial... What about the hike in cost of living.....
U see u, the thunder wet go fire u, dey learn karate....
Na jakichan kufu style e go take strike u....
Mofo...
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by hassymo5(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2018
Enice:
we have over 400,000 policemen in Nigeria. If 10 out of this number is assign to a case, does that mean the nation is on a stand still? If you may know, the number of policemen assigned to this case is less than that assigned to guard a senate president.

These number of police are needed in Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba, Borno, Plateau, Kogi, Zamfara, and so on ...DINO case is baseless another Govt will come and throw the case just keep watching..
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by SirBunky85(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2018
Firefire:
One day, Buhary will be dragged on the floor to ICC.
I tgought u said dat trump would arrest pmb?continue in ur delusion
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by AdamuAudu: 9:24am On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

For what crime? You people just open your mouth like a running tap and speak rubbish.
If Obasanjo who tactically supervised the Udi massacre did not face your ICC on what grounds are you charging Buhari?
In a sane word he Dino will first visit the rehab and then face the consequences of his juvenile actions.
When I was walking then in oil company, i worked in Odi. Twelve policemen were killed by angry youths hence Obasanjo went for revence. I do not know your age but even if you are from the north or yoruba, you will never believe where you will find your self. You will regret it and the only quesrion people like will ask is ''why are we in this hopeless, disorganise country. Your country is gone completely. Dino was held by armed police in their moving vehicles. The police claimed that he jumped out, ran away in their present and suddenly was brought into an hospital for treatment by private and ordinary Nigerians and according to the police was arrested by the same police while in admission. . Every day with different stories about Dino and other areas under Buhari. I weep for this country. Time shall tell. All those especially this apc government and Buhari who is turning this country into the most useless place will answerable to the one who is most powerful one day. This is not the Nigeria we know before. No normal individual will want an hopeless socieity where courts, laws are disobeyed, where everthing goes. Nor normal persons will alow himself to be oppressed, desregarded as it is currently with this government
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by SirBunky85(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Obasanjo is a saint where Buharri is.
why not counter his question?why has obj not bn arraigned before d icc?
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Mejor79(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2018
I don't pity Dino Melaye as he is just reaping from what he sowed.

He was at the fore front for Buhari's govt. & Bello's govt... He should enjoy the tea...
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by ejimatic: 9:30am On May 03, 2018
They are all the same. As you see him he is thinking on how to run to London and hide there.
Ever8054:
the thing with me is that,I don't give a f**k about what happens to those ass- hole Nigerian politicians,they all the same.....this one be forming sickness...
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by SirBunky85(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin when I told people Dino worsened his case they thought it was a joke now he has 2 cases to answer for.
i dont pity dino cuz hes so silly.my happiness is dat he will start behaving himself when he is eventually released.evn saraki behaved himself when he was facing trial from d cct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Nobody: 9:39am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
More than 300 policeman just to arrest Dino melaye today and no police in Borno as Boko Haram attacks Borno this evening.

Nigeria!
Though I agree there should be increased military presence in Borno, it seems like you guys don't understand the difference between the job of the army and the police.

Boko Haram is a threat to our sovereignty as a nation. They want to establish their own caliphate within. So its the army that goes after them.

IPOB was a threat to our sovereignty as a nation. They threatened a parallel government, but they weren't gone after until the establishment of the "Biafran Secret Service" and arming of the rubbish guard. Though I don't think they should have done what they did at that extent, if anything was to be done to protect Nigeria's sovereignty it would be the army.

The herdsmen on the other hand are not attempting to take over government or form a parallel government. They're miserable elements who are killing farmers and robbing their farms. These are criminal offences, but not threats to the existence of governmental structure. So its the job of the POLICE to go after them. In that regard however, I agree that the government hasn't done barely enough.

So to answer your question, the POLICE are arresting Dino to face another set of criminal charges separate from the ones he just faced in Abuja, while the ARMY should be deployed to where the Boko Haram insurgents are terrorising.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by ejimatic: 9:44am On May 03, 2018
Let us be objective when we are analysing issues. Obasnjo with the defence minister then ordered the destruction of Odi because the people killed armed soldiers.They did that tho show nobody is above the law..I sympathise with Odi people. Dino was rearrested not for the same offence but for another offence.it is allowed in law nobody is above the law he has not been found guilty-the judge will decide that- As for me I don't pity any of them-they are all the same. They make money on us steal it and spend it on their families-Additionally without sentiments there is a difference between Buhari as military head of a state and Buhari as the civillian president. We should not be arguing or fighting one another rather let us think on how to improve on our life economically and take care of our children-in politic is there is no permanent enemies--they are all same---
AdamuAudu:
When I was walking then in oil company, i worked in Odi. Twelve policemen were killed by angry youths hence Obasanjo went for revence. I do not know your age but even if you are from the north or yoruba, you will never believe where you will find your self. You will regret it and the only quesrion people like will ask is ''why are we in this hopeless, disorganise country. Your country is gone completely. Dino was held by armed police in their moving vehicles. The police claimed that he jumped out, ran away in their present and suddenly was brought into an hospital for treatment by private and ordinary Nigerians and according to the police was arrested by the same police while in admission. . Every day with different stories about Dino and other areas under Buhari. I weep for this country. Time shall tell. All those especially this apc government and Buhari who is turning this country into the most useless place will answerable to the one who is most powerful one day. This is not the Nigeria we know before. No normal individual will want an hopeless socieity where courts, laws are disobeyed, where everthing goes. Nor normal persons will alow himself to be oppressed, desregarded as it is currently with this government
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by AdamuAudu: 9:48am On May 03, 2018
yomi96:
I do not pity him at all. he was one of the people that campaigned for the tyrant. so it is karma paying him back.
Many people made that mistake. Buhari is a senior man. He has undergone many trainings include those that has to do with wisdom. I too voted for him.. Personally I am regreting and sometime like to arm myself for that mistake. But no one is above mistake. What is left is to cry and pray to God to have mercy on us to take us out of this hopeless mess. Amen. I know that with all these lawlessness, all these underminding of court orders, where people are openly desregarded and opressed, there will be favourable response from the Almight God. Amen.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by themanderon: 10:06am On May 03, 2018
An accursed country run by criminals. That is what this jungle has become.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by deavicky(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

what exactly did Dino do?
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Abbeynomics: 10:33am On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by uzymich: 10:53am On May 03, 2018
I don't think buhari has any pleasure in the travails of Melaye, if he truly does, the just concluded recall would have been the perfect opportunity to show that. Please give the man some credit.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Clevite(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
too many talks confusing us the masses on these case...i see a personal vindatta against him for speaking out against the govt, which is using his torture and ordeals to warn n intimidates other oppositon senators to stay clear...this dss or police,mi keep asking where their loyalty n sense of duty lies.....is it to the nation or to buhari?

I have a dream:
To speak up against government so that I can be granted immunity by poor masses for any crime I choose to commit!
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Clevite(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
too many talks confusing us the masses on these case...i see a personal vindatta against him for speaking out against the govt, which is using his torture and ordeals to warn n intimidates other oppositon senators to stay clear...this dss or police,mi keep asking where their loyalty n sense of duty lies.....is it to the nation or to buhari?

I have a dream:
To speak up against government so that I can be granted immunity from prosecution by poor masses for any crime I choose to commit!
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by ahamonyeka(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2018
bbmate:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/re-arrest-sen-melaye-court-police/amp/
Nigerians politicians are always pretending when ever they are to face the court always on wheel chair or they are I'll of one ailment.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2018
Clevite:

I have a dream:
To speak up against government so that I can be granted immunity from prosecution by poor masses for any crime I choose to commit!
you won do wetin? speak against gov't..then ready ur grave...u see wetin dey happen to dino....your own go be times 10....abeg pick ur fights and whom u choose to fight properly o
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Clevite(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2018
DollarBuddy:

-May the kind of peace Nigeria enjoys under PMB's government be your portion and that of your generations yet unborn.

- May you enjoy the kind of development Nigeria enjoys under this government

-May your lives be as safe and secured as Nigeria is under PMB

- May your children be as happy as most Nigeria youths are today

- May you and yours be as well fed as most Nigerians are

- May all the promises people have promised you be fulfilled just as PMB fulfilled all his electoral promises to Nigeria

- May all those prayers be answered in the mighty name of God.... Amen ��

Ha, my guy! You think any one can say amen to all these? U too harsh o!!

Now, let me pour all these your blessings on you:

-May the kind of peace Nigeria enjoyed under OBJ/GEJ's government be your portion and that of your generations yet unborn.

- May you enjoy the kind of development Nigeria enjoyed under OBJ/GEJ's government

-May your lives be as safe and secured as Nigeria was under OBJ/GEJ

- May your children be as happy as most Nigeria youths were between 1999 and 2015

- May you and yours be as well fed as most Nigerians were between 1999 and 2015

- May all the promises people have promised you be fulfilled just as OBJ & GEJ fulfilled all their electoral promises to Nigeria

- May all those prayers be answered in the mighty name of God.... Amen ��
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Drversatile: 11:41am On May 03, 2018
Benbellamor:
lokoja at all cost, then onoja's threat seem to be a follow-up assurance from the presidency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v25OYjwAUCE

This video should be a topic on front page. We need to do some analysis here. Bringing God to this is unethical.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Clevite(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2018
lagdmark:

At the end Dino will still smile because the police lack substantial evidence in court.
...since you've looked through their Case File!
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by BankeSmalls(f): 11:52am On May 03, 2018
GenBuhari:
You just displayed your ignorance about the disastrous Obasanjo administration. Obasanjo sent in troops to massacre a whole community in Benue. You never hear of Zaki Biam massacre?

At least today, the deaths in Benue are from terrorists and not as a result of a genocidal president like Obasanjo ordering them.

What's the difference?

Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by olaolaking: 12:02pm On May 03, 2018
NOC1:

Please don't bother to explain anything to these people again.
Let them get all the likes they want to get on nairaland.
There is different between reality and getting likes on nairaland
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by Enice(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2018
hassymo5:

These number of police are needed in Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba, Borno, Plateau, Kogi, Zamfara, and so on ...DINO case is baseless another Govt will come and throw the case just keep watching..
for now, the searchlight is on Dino and he would have his day in court. Taraba, Benue and others are political killing suspected to be comitted by some PDP militias so as to destabilize the polity. Investigation is ongoing and culprits will soon be apprehended.
Re: Why We Re-Arrested Senator Dino Melaye In Court - Police by ejiro2018: 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
There are 3 types of people in the world:

People that watch things happen
People that make things happen
People that wonder what happened
Everything (progression) starts with awareness.

Join us on Telegram messenger,let's discuss and learn how you can change ur financial status and make big money https:///cliffbusinessmoney

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / FRSC Officials Dancing 'Shoki' During A Training Session In Bauchi (Photos) / OBJ Said, With One Word, Aregbesola Saved Osun During Hijab Crisis - Majekodunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.