Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo (2468 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen / 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by 14Ebisco: 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has denied the allegation that he is supporting the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a press statement by his media aide Mr Kehinde Akinyemi on Wednesday in Ogun State, he described the report as malicious and unfounded.

He also denied the claim that Obasanjo met with some leaders of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) on Tuesday at his house in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

Akinyemi said his boss was neither in Abuja on May 1 nor does he own a house in the Federal Capital Territory, as he usually stays in a guest house or hotel anytime he visits.

The media aide maintained that the position of the former president remains unchanged as stated in a statement he issued on the state of the nation in January.

According to him, Nigerians know that Obasanjo has only spoken the truth about poverty and would continue to exercise his right to free speech.

The statement read: “In this desperation, everything is fair, including telling libellous lies against persons and institutions, instead of addressing the fundamental issues of statecraft and economic management.

“In the last 24 hours, the internet has been bombarded with deliberate falsehoods aimed at hoodwinking the unsuspecting Nigerians to believe that Obasanjo has now supported Buhari for his second term because of some perceived Buhari’s ‘superlative’ performance in his encounter with (U.S. President Donald) Trump during his visit to the White House in Washington D. C.

“From the Buhari/Trump meeting, Chief Obasanjo only saw through three points: One, the US will continue to reduce purchase of crude oil from Nigeria and there is nothing Nigeria under Buhari can do about; two, the US will export agricultural products to Nigeria and Buhari’s government will encourage that; and three – all the killings taking place in Nigeria by herdsmen are being done by expatriates trained by Gadaffi and no Nigerian is to blame and Buhari cannot do anything to stop it.

“For whatever the meeting was worth, President Buhari again bungled another opportunity to self-redeem. Therefore, Chief Obasanjo is more convinced in his statement of January 23rd and will not change his position.

“Chief Obasanjo understands that the internet has good and bad uses. Those abusing the media should desist from this barbaric act as it will only expose them to greater ridicule at the end of the day. Obasanjo will continue to speak out.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/2019-my-mind-is-made-up-about-kicking.html

1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by 360great(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Sai baba shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
I am happy the way my guy reduce thief obj to street wailer.

The lazy idiotic pigs of biafra can see how my guy has turn chief thief obj to a slowpoke,

The lazy idiotic thief obj who cannot manage a common farm, who cannot pay his workers, using our money to pay his staff since 1999.

The lazy idiotic thief obj must go into extinction before 2019 election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by ebuk4real(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2018
Baba Iyabo, if you assist us actualize this feat, we would be eternally grateful. Just this one and you will revered...

We are really tired of this type of president that you and others who loathed GEJ bequeathed to us. Name them: lies, deceit, propaganda, stealing,etc, they have gradually & criminally annihilating us with them all.

We are solidly behind you on this mission Baba Iyabo...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by yomi96(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2018
obj is no God. well check the source. not to be trusted
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by emeijeh(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2018
Unsuccessful 3rd term bid still dey pain this one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2018
And majority of Nigerians have already made up their mind to votes for president BUHARI in 2019 presidential election. Sai baba sai baba BUHARI til 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Mariangeles(f): 10:49pm On May 02, 2018
yarimo:
And majority of Nigerians have already made up their mind to votes for president BUHARI in 2019 presidential election. Sai baba sai baba BUHARI til 2023
Yeah...in your dreams!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by benuejosh: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
Baba, uptill now we don't have a better choice than Buhari. It may sound bitter but that's the truth. Give me a better Opposition candidate and i tell you, you've got my vote. My PVC IS ALWAYS WITH ME. Till then, I suppose it will be Buhari till 2023! And someone said after Buhari is Osinbajo.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Mariangeles(f): 10:52pm On May 02, 2018
If Obansanjo was this passionate about Nigeria when he was President, Nigeria would have been a paradise!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2018
yarimo:
Majority of who?

Just look at you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Majority of who?

Just look at you.

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2018
yarimo:
Count Middle Belt out of your sai babarism.

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Debazent: 2:29am On May 03, 2018
Good
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by ubongokon(m): 4:38am On May 03, 2018
Sorry ur fake love for nigeria wont work.
u led this country and wrecked it down

Nigerians should know, no time obj has meant well for this country

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by IDeyNL: 4:45am On May 03, 2018
buhariguy:
I am happy the way my guy reduce thief obj to street wailer.

The lazy idiotic pigs of biafra can see how my guy has turn chief thief obj to a slowpoke,

The lazy idiotic thief obj who cannot manage a common farm, who cannot pay his workers, using our money to pay his staff since 1999.

The lazy idiotic thief obj must go into extinction before 2019 election

Idiotic pig of Buhari is talking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by kolaaderin: 5:05am On May 03, 2018
OBJ got just one vote at his mission. My one vote is there also to cancel out his vote in 2019. Baba let meet at the poll and stop wailing.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2018
So says the man who wasted eight years of 19 years of our democracy.

The BIG IDIOT who spent $16 billion on electricity but gave us darkness.

The useless man who has no electoral value - he has never won his his local government.

Just like FFK, OBJ only impresses the usual suspects.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 5:13am On May 03, 2018
Alake of Egbaland has endorsed Buhari

OOni of Ife is for PMB

Oba of Lagos supports Buhari

Alaafin of Oyo will die to have pMB continue.

These are Obas with credibility in Yorubaland. Add the political sagacity of Asiwaju and his lieutenants in the SW, you'll then realize that oBJ is speaking out of FRUSTRATION!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 5:15am On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Majority of who?

Just look at you.
My candidate is PMB.

Who is yours? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Shalomc(f): 5:17am On May 03, 2018

“From the Buhari/Trump meeting, Chief Obasanjo only saw through three points: One, the US will continue to reduce purchase of crude oil from Nigeria and there is nothing Nigeria under Buhari can do about; two, the US will export agricultural products to Nigeria and Buhari’s government will encourage that; and three – all the killings taking place in Nigeria by herdsmen are being done by expatriates trained by Gadaffi and no Nigerian is to blame and Buhari cannot do anything to stop it.

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:31am On May 03, 2018
PassingShot:

My candidate is PMB.

Mr. Stone. undecided
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Mr. Stone. undecided
Great

grin
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by easzypeaszy(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2018
Ose Baba
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by lecowas: 7:44am On May 03, 2018
Although work may be going underground to oust PMB out of the Aso rock, but with what I can see, they're all still joking. These people need to form a massive coalition against APC if any surprise will happen.
Election is less than a year, the bigwigs should be cross carpeting already, but they don't see any reason to do so because they don't see APC loosing.
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2018
remember it is not only you that will vote...it is us the masses....buhari is not good luck.....you are referring to ur fellow ex General....

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by barborsa: 8:45am On May 03, 2018
My mind is made up about kicking all of you out..

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by saarumann: 8:46am On May 03, 2018
Buhari is not just a failure, he is a catastrophe! A natural disaster that must be VOTED OUT by all means next year.

Get your PVC.
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by SalamRushdie: 8:47am On May 03, 2018
Obasanjo we are with you all the way , My mind has been made ups since the December 2015... Obj you shave you flaws but the greatest legacy you leave behind today is joining is as we kick the Dullard out
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by millomaniac: 10:00am On May 03, 2018
PassingShot:

My candidate is PMB.

Sowore
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Gozbrown(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2018
Baba
Re: 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Majority of who?

Just look at you.
grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Protest In Onitsha / Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC / See the moment Atiku Arrived Taraba State To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.