Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo (3508 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen / 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by ybtcnews: 12:44am On May 06, 2018
Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has debunked the allegation that he is supporting the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a press statement by his media aide Mr Kehinde Akinyemi on Wednesday in Ogun State, he described the report as malicious and unfounded.

According to him, Nigerians know that Obasanjo has only spoken the truth about poverty and would continue to exercise his right to free speech.

The statement read: “In this desperation, everything is fair, including telling libellous lies against persons and institutions, instead of addressing the fundamental issues of statecraft and economic management.

MORE: http://ybtcnews.com/2018/05/05/2019nothing-will-stop-me-from-kicking-buhari-out-obasanjo/

2 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by Fistop: 1:00am On May 06, 2018
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by sweerychick(f): 1:07am On May 06, 2018
Amen

4 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by aolawale025: 1:48am On May 06, 2018
I align with OBJ on this

7 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by tamonokare: 2:58am On May 06, 2018
Oga try wait till 2019. Kick am go Libya

5 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by eunisam: 3:57am On May 06, 2018
The same old people
Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by Randy100: 5:44am On May 06, 2018
I am with the old fool, we are kicking Mumummadu buhari out come 2019. #Buhar2daura#

3 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2018
Better kick him out with the same way you kicked him in. You and tinubu sold fairly used president to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by bubu2019: 6:13am On May 06, 2018
baba iyabo,I stand with you on this one .we will borrow ronaldo no, messi left leg and smash him to daura

3 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by Alejoc(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2018
Baba stop being petty!

You should be ashamed you lead us on this wrong path!

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by uwa1(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2018
Baba even though we are not happy with u for bringing him in... But we will leave that out for d now because kicking him out is the most important tin now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by sparog(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2018
Was he the one that put him there, the last time I checked, Buhari won an election not a selection.

Funny people be talking as if they single handedly installed him as president

3 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by abbaapple: 8:14am On May 06, 2018
angry

Smh! This obj brain de pain ahm gaskia, the old fool never know say he is irrelevant to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by saarumann: 8:17am On May 06, 2018
Returning terrorist buhari to daura towards his final home ICC is a task that must be done.

2 Likes

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by Jones4190(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2018
PMB strikes and the untouchables are scared! To mention but few...
-PMB denied Obj access to Mambila Hydro project, Obj believed he will always have his way in Nigeria, but PMB said no, Obj wrote a so called damning letter
-Hadiza Bala of NPA indicted Atiku's Intel company, and sucked out billions of naira which he short changed Nigeria, Atiku became wild and checked out of APC, and began to shout anyhow.
-EFCC attempted to confiscate 13 foreign assets of Ekweremadu, which were acquired illegally, Ekweremadu invited military coup on the NASS floor.
- Hadiza Bala of NPA now indicts TY Danjuma's NAL' COMET agency, and want extract some billions of naira, which he shortchanged the country in the 30 years of its operation, Mr TY declared for civil unrest that will result to Anarchy.

Watch closely, if PMB decided to run, and eventually win 2019 election, most of the corrupt top shots, who held the country to ransom and believed they were untouchables, might die from frustration.
With the recent development and the dielemma of the ruling elites, we all agree the business is now not as usual.

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by Blackfire(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2018
No politician or people from the north or divided south that can contest with buhari, not to talk of winning......
Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by Nwibii: 9:17am On May 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Better kick him out with the same way you kicked him in. You and tinubu sold fairly used president to Nigeria

I can't fit and laugh,so u mean our president nah BDS. BENT DOWN SELLECT.
LOL

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2018
OBASANJO CAMPAIGNING FOR PMB1523

THANKS BABA
Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by babdap: 10:01am On May 06, 2018
Obj you are not God
Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by Bedlecturer(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2018
Abeg go ahead and do whatsoever. The country is tired of rubbish
Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:57am On May 06, 2018
ybtcnews:
Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has debunked the allegation that he is supporting the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a press statement by his media aide Mr Kehinde Akinyemi on Wednesday in Ogun State, he described the report as malicious and unfounded.

According to him, Nigerians know that Obasanjo has only spoken the truth about poverty and would continue to exercise his right to free speech.

The statement read: “In this desperation, everything is fair, including telling libellous lies against persons and institutions, instead of addressing the fundamental issues of statecraft and economic management.

MORE: http://ybtcnews.com/2018/05/05/2019nothing-will-stop-me-from-kicking-buhari-out-obasanjo/

LOOOK AT OBJ

SOLD ALMOST ALL OUR COMMONWEALTH......nepa, refineries,nitel etc

FOUGHT OVER LOOTED FUND WITH HIS VICE....ptdf and fasawe saga

INCREASED FUEL PRICE AND SOLD ALL OUR REFINERIES ON THE EVE OF HIS LEAVING OFFICE.....to dangote, otedola etc

HIS SUCCESSOR (YARADUA) INHERITED CRISIS AND STRIKE FROM 1ST DAY IN OFFICE..........due to bad governance and his wickedness against all Nigerians

FOUGHT HIS SON GBENGA AND SLEPT WITH HIS SON'S WIFE IN LIEU OF OIL CONTRACT.....destroyed Gbenga's marital home...abomination

LURED EL-RUFAI INTO DESTROYING PEOPLE'S PROPERTY IN ABUJA WITHOUT COMPENSATION.....heartless

COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN ODI, ZAKIBIAM ETC.......genocide

MONOPOLIZED MANY BIZ AND CEMENT BIZ WITH DANGOTE...his money launderer

MONETIZED NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.......with "ghana must go bags"

FORCED ATIKU OUT OF HIS OFFICIAL VP LODGE.................cos of his 3rd term agenda

FORCED AUDU OGBE OUT OF PDP OFFICE WITH GUN...............babaric

KIDNAPPED A SITTING GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA, NGIGE................andy and chris uba, the godfathers era

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS BROTHER BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL ETC...........no report yet

WHO KILLED SENATOR CHUBA OKADIGBO (OYI OF OYI)...........Buhari's running mate in 2003 election

DIVIDED AND HUMILIATED ALL IGBO SENATORS.............with guns and money

INTIMIDATED ALL HIS OPPONENTS WITH EFCC AND ASSASINATION.....dont forget regular plane crashes

INCACERATED UWAZURIKE FOR BIAFRA AGITATION...................

KILLED OVER 2483 INDEGENES OF ODI IN BAYELSA STATE.....

WANTED TO CHANGE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION BECAUSE OF 3RD TERM AGENDER.....almost Killed Sen. Ken Nnamni & Hon. Aminu Masari

TWARTED THE ZONING ARRANGEMENT OF HIS PARTY PDP........this led to crisis in PDP and eventually lost power to APC.

OBJ IS A KNOW CORRUPT LEADER

HOW CAN THIS KIND OF MAN BRING PEACE AND PROGRESS IN NIGERIA?.....Impossible

DECEIVED NIGERIANS AGAINST GEJ. HE TOLD US THAT JONATHAN WAS TRAINING SNIPERS TO KILL PROMINENT NIGERIANS IN 2015 ELECTION. TODAY HE HAS GONE BACK TO JONATHAN AFTER ALL THE LIES AGAINST GEJ. PLEASE GEJ AND MAMA PEACE WATCH YOUR BACK, ALIGN WITH SINCERE NIGERIANS. MY BEST ADVISE IS THAT YOU WORK WITH THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. LET OBJ NOT USE YOU FOR POLITICAL GAINS. HE IS AN EVIL MAN. ONLY A FOOL CAN BELIEVE OBJ.

IBB BROUGHT HIM OUT FROM PRISON, MADE HIM PRESIDENT BUT HE STILL BETRAYED HIM.

AFTER BEGGING ATIKU TO SUPPORT HIS 2ND TERM, HE EVEN TOOK AN OATH WITH HOLY BIBLE. BUT HE STILL BETRAYED ATIKU.

HE BETRAYED YARADUA

HE BETRAYED JONATHAN

HE WANTS TO BETRAY BUHARI NOW

NIGERIANS BE WISE......WITH OBJ NIGERIA CANNOT MOVE FORWARD.

OBJ IS THE EVIL IN NIGERIA.......UNTIL WE REJECT AND IGNORE HIM, NIGERIA CANNOT KNOW PEACE

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:01am On May 06, 2018
ybtcnews:

LOOOK AT OBJ

SOLD ALMOST ALL OUR COMMONWEALTH......nepa, refineries,nitel etc

FOUGHT OVER LOOTED FUND WITH HIS VICE....ptdf and fasawe saga

INCREASED FUEL PRICE AND SOLD ALL OUR REFINERIES ON THE EVE OF HIS LEAVING OFFICE.....to dangote, otedola etc

HIS SUCCESSOR (YARADUA) INHERITED CRISIS AND STRIKE FROM 1ST DAY IN OFFICE..........due to bad governance and his wickedness against all Nigerians

FOUGHT HIS SON GBENGA AND SLEPT WITH HIS SON'S WIFE IN LIEU OF OIL CONTRACT.....destroyed Gbenga's marital home...abomination

LURED EL-RUFAI INTO DESTROYING PEOPLE'S PROPERTY IN ABUJA WITHOUT COMPENSATION.....heartless

COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN ODI, ZAKIBIAM ETC.......genocide

MONOPOLIZED MANY BIZ AND CEMENT BIZ WITH DANGOTE...his money launderer

MONETIZED NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.......with "ghana must go bags"

FORCED ATIKU OUT OF HIS OFFICIAL VP LODGE.................cos of his 3rd term agenda

FORCED AUDU OGBE OUT OF PDP OFFICE WITH GUN...............babaric

KIDNAPPED A SITTING GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA, NGIGE................andy and chris uba, the godfathers era

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS BROTHER BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL ETC...........no report yet

WHO KILLED SENATOR CHUBA OKADIGBO (OYI OF OYI)...........Buhari's running mate in 2003 election

DIVIDED AND HUMILIATED ALL IGBO SENATORS.............with guns and money

INTIMIDATED ALL HIS OPPONENTS WITH EFCC AND ASSASINATION.....dont forget regular plane crashes

INCACERATED UWAZURIKE FOR BIAFRA AGITATION...................

KILLED OVER 2483 INDEGENES OF ODI IN BAYELSA STATE.....

WANTED TO CHANGE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION BECAUSE OF 3RD TERM AGENDER.....almost Killed Sen. Ken Nnamni & Hon. Aminu Masari

TWARTED THE ZONING ARRANGEMENT OF HIS PARTY PDP........this led to crisis in PDP and eventually lost power to APC.

OBJ IS A KNOW CORRUPT LEADER

HOW CAN THIS KIND OF MAN BRING PEACE AND PROGRESS IN NIGERIA?.....Impossible

DECEIVED NIGERIANS AGAINST GEJ. HE TOLD US THAT JONATHAN WAS TRAINING SNIPERS TO KILL PROMINENT NIGERIANS IN 2015 ELECTION. TODAY HE HAS GONE BACK TO JONATHAN AFTER ALL THE LIES AGAINST GEJ. PLEASE GEJ AND MAMA PEACE WATCH YOUR BACK, ALIGN WITH SINCERE NIGERIANS. MY BEST ADVISE IS THAT YOU WORK WITH THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. LET OBJ NOT USE YOU FOR POLITICAL GAINS. HE IS AN EVIL MAN. ONLY A FOOL CAN BELIEVE OBJ.

IBB BROUGHT HIM OUT FROM PRISON, MADE HIM PRESIDENT BUT HE STILL BETRAYED HIM.

AFTER BEGGING ATIKU TO SUPPORT HIS 2ND TERM, HE EVEN TOOK AN OATH WITH HOLY BIBLE. BUT HE STILL BETRAYED ATIKU.

HE BETRAYED YARADUA

HE BETRAYED JONATHAN

HE WANTS TO BETRAY BUHARI NOW

NIGERIANS BE WISE......WITH OBJ NIGERIA CANNOT MOVE FORWARD.

OBJ IS THE EVIL IN NIGERIA.......UNTIL WE REJECT AND IGNORE HIM, NIGERIA CANNOT KNOW PEACE
#

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by calaway: 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=ANIOMADEI2018 post=67323428]

YES OBJ IS REALLY EVIL AND A WRONG CHOICE BUT BUHARI IS THE DEVIL AND THE WORST CHOICE EVER

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by pode(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2018
Speeches is light why action heavy, sir we are waiting for you to do the necessary things (action)

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by chosengocap: 12:55pm On May 06, 2018
Did you know that on October 15, 2014, Seven Ministers serving under President Jonathan resigned from the cabinet, on Jonathan's instruction, to pursue their governorship ambition in their various states? They were Nysom Wike, Obanikoro, Labaran Maku, Samuel Ortom, Wogu, Onyebuchi and Darius Ishaku. The governorship election was actually coming up on April 11, 2015, almost SIX months before the election, but to make sure they didn't use government money for their elections, they were forced to resign. That was integrity, accountability, honesty and incorruptibility at work. Did you also know that one of the strongest contenders for the Ekiti governorship election coming up on the 14th of July, 2018, Mr Kayode Fayemi, is still comfortably seated in the Executive Council as a Federal Minister? The election is just about TWO months from now. He's practically prosecuting his election with government money. That's corruption, impunity, dishonesty and thievery at work. Where's the much trumpeted integrity of Mr President!??

1 Like

Re: 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2018
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Exposed Live!… He Was Force / ARCHIVE: Nigerian Senate Presidents From 1960 To Date / Fans Slam Women Affairs Minister For Kneeling To Beg House Of Reps Speaker, Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.