Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League (30736 Views)

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Lizilicious(f): 10:30am On May 03, 2018
SALAH my crush
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by kellyJames5(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2018
I really pray they should clinch this title at least to console them for their efforts, besides it's been a while they come this far..
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by intruxive(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2018
Lol, now come and know the difference between roma and REAL MADRID. grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by princechurchill(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:
grin some one in the betting thread won 42 million Naira on bet9ja courtesy of this match. Baba God pls pick my call. To all the doubting Thomases, here is the coupon code :

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

Bet9ja maximum win no be 10million?
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by ayoolataiwo(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2018
u'll be surprised......i tell u
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by balosunky(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2018
English teams for the trophy, who else is with me

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by tgmservice: 10:33am On May 03, 2018
Liverpool where lucky they qualified due to referees errors
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Nobody: 10:33am On May 03, 2018
princechurchill:

Bet9ja maximum win no be 10million?

oga na 50 million if u play online. I can see u are familiar with playing at shops

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by princechurchill(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

oga na 50 million if u play online. I can see u are familiar with playing at shops

Lol
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by CSTR1003: 10:39am On May 03, 2018
Given the fact that Liverpool fans are insufferable with all their chants about ancient history, I know I shouldn't support them.

But somehow I want them to win.

May Stamford Bridge forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by bettercreature(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:
grin some one in the betting thread won 42 million Naira on bet9ja courtesy of this match. Baba God pls pick my call. To all the doubting Thomases, here is the coupon code :

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961
Please stop this nonsense! To win 42million you must play a combination of atleast 30 matches
You cant win 100k with just a game
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by prynsex(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by aysnoopy(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

shey u sabi the guy that win d 42m?
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by senchris(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
Its a victory worth celebrating, so enjoy every moment of it. Klop however has more work to do as zidane will capitalise on the 2nd leg match bwt Liverpool and roman which showed how Salah was neutralised in that game. Kudos to De-Rossi, he did well. I wish Liverpool could go ahead and win CL come month ennd

No brother, Salah was never neutralised in that game. He was only there to convert any mistake by Roma. He was simply saving his legs for the game against Chelsea this weekend. Liverpool needs to win to consolidate their stay at top four, given that the spurs are closing up on them and still has an outstanding match to play. Besides, Salah paid his dues during the first leg. So he still deserves some accolades. I am a die-hard Liverpool fan and understood throughout the 90 mins last night that Salah never engaged in any struggle for the ball. Up LFC...In Klopp we believe.

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by kaptynblaq: 10:41am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

what kind of option is this pls explain
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by thunderbabs: 10:41am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

Bet9ja go dey vex for dz guy o. Just with 100naira, he wants to empty their account grin

And where dt selection dey for dz bookies sef.. Any+score? Mk me to do dem strong thing grin
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by CSTR1003: 10:41am On May 03, 2018
[quote author=prynsex post=67239874][/quote]
Damn.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by NORSIYK(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

How real is this?? placing one event in 3 different options as an accumulator

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by lexy2014: 10:43am On May 03, 2018
Lilknight:
I’m crying in anticipation of this great guys bruling against madrid. Karius is d oyinbo version of ezenwa and Alexander-Arnold is a great weak link, Lovren na scum
c d way those Roma guys were sending Alexander-Arnold message yday. Men, dem finish d guy. D goals 4 pass 4. This is d problem with Liverpool. Dem go rush u score but later their yansh go begin leak like diarrhoea. Madrid wasn't so spectacular especially in their second legs against juve&Bayern. They escaped by hairs breath
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2018
bettercreature:
Please stop this nonsense! To win 42million you must play a combination of atleast 30 matches
You cant win 100k with just a game

U are a novice in sport betting. U think say all markets ends with straight win and over 1.5? Continue to dey accumulate rubbish

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by StackHouse1(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2018
thunderbabs:

Bet9ja go dey vex for dz guy o. Just with 100naira, he wants to empty their account grin

And where dt selection dey for dz bookies sef.. Any+score? Mk me to do dem strong thing grin
bet9ja Don remove the option

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Nobody: 10:45am On May 03, 2018
NORSIYK:

How real is this?? placing one event in 3 different options as an accumulator

Its real but bet9ja has stopped the market yesterday. People won over 60 million with it on the betting thread

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Abelattah(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2018
is Liverpool time not even Madrid can stop us

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2018
I just wish the beat Real hands down
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by lexy2014: 10:47am On May 03, 2018
senchris:

No brother, Salah was never neutralised in that game. He was only there to convert any mistake by Roma. He was simply saving his legs for the game against Chelsea this weekend. Liverpool needs to win to consolidate their stay at top four, given that the spurs are closing up on them and still has an outstanding match to play. Besides, Salah paid his dues during the first leg. So he still deserves some accolades. I am a die-hard Liverpool fan and understood throughout the 90 mins last night that Salah never engaged in any struggle for the ball. Up LFC...In Klopp we believe.
my brother let's face it, d Roma defenders kept him quiet. they made sure he didn't get his supply. It doesnt take away his quality. It shows d amount of work roma put into d game tactically. Mane was d most outstanding of d front 3. Midfield wise, it was 50/50. Defensively, as usual. Liverpool scores, then d defence starts giving bonanza. Score one get one free

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Sheuns(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2018
Yotex200:
Good one for them.. I think they will win the Champions League because Madrid is so vulnerable this season... Liverpool and Salah will take advantage of that.

Madrid is so vulnerable yet overcame all the big teams tipped to win the UCL? We shall see on May 26th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by thunderbabs: 10:50am On May 03, 2018
StackHouse1:
bet9ja Don remove the option

grin grin grin grin grin e don do them strong tin grin
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by totoakins(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961
How do you select that kind of betting option .is it under specials or what
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by rewarder: 10:53am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

I don't understand where those big odd came from
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Seun360(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2018
eezeribe:
HALA MADRID!!! But Liverpool will beat us comprehensively,we can't eat our cake and have it. We need to pay the price for a poor transfer window. We can't be arrogant and complacent at the same time. CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE FOR LIVERPOOL. MADRID FOR LIFE!!!!!
Hey, from a Madrista?
A chelsea fan in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Maxcollins042(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2018
Lilknight:
I’m crying in anticipation of this great guys bruling against madrid. Karius is d oyinbo version of ezenwa and Alexander-Arnold is a great weak link, Lovren na scum
what makes Alexander a weak link?
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by lordpherow98(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

who give dis guy d game abeg?
wetin be he motivation?
baba don port from poverty within 2secs
I check d slip, I shock shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Ajagba Representing Nigeria At Rio Olympics / Morata Trends On Twitter / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.