Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League (30754 Views)

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Icon79(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2018
No reason Liverpool can't beat Real Madrid, there's little pressure on them compared to what is expected from Real Madrid. Sergio Ramos's big game reputation is well-known, but so too is his lack of discipline. Put him under pressure and he's prone to doing something stupid. Liverpool's front 3 are capable of creating that pressure.

However if Madrid lose, it will most likely spell the end for Zidane which I think is a mistake. He's done great things for them since being manager. Who could do any better, Pochettino??

Having said that, Liverpool needs to keep pressing Madrid for a full 90 mins. It seems like every game that Klopp subs a front man for a defender they ship goals; whether it's West Brom or Roma. If I have access to Jurgen Klopp, I will tell him to keep it 4-3-3 please. The front three at Liverpool get the chances because of the space created by the attacking full backs. If they don’t press high then teams are confident in attacking them.

All in all, just like Barca, Liverpool needs a strong and mobile midfield to make Klopp’s system work. The weaknesses are Lovren, Karius and occasionally Alexander-Arnold.

O pari
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2018
Puth22:
RONALDO be like GOD assurance is the best
A whooping $200m
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Gabaleve(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:
grin some one in the betting thread won 42 million Naira on bet9ja courtesy of this match. Baba God pls pick my call. To all the doubting Thomases, here is the coupon code :

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

Bros abeg wetin b d option wey he pick
I nor understand
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by vroy(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
Emasel:

Have u ever seen Madrid defend before? They are as porous in defence as Liverpool. The winner of that game will be who defends better because both teams are not good defensively.
Madrid defense is porous not because of lack of qualities, but too much of attacking instinct, they want to get forward all time that is y I said with a lot of concentration
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Myself2(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2018
freeman95:

Ororo go turn to epo that day

It's like u don't know how Liverpool is vexing anyhow abi

Ramos ma jeun Salah bi Salad
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by mediclife1987(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2018
freeman95:
My boys!!!

If we no beat Madrid make I know wetin cause am

I'll like to try this betting of a thing, but I don't know how people analyse the betting ticket sef...
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by freeman95(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2018
mediclife1987:

I'll like to try this betting of a thing, but I don't know how people analyse the betting ticket sef...

Same here

But I advise u don't venture into that shiit...
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by mediclife1987(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2018
freeman95:

Same here

But I advise u don't venture into that shiit...

I know it's addictive, but I'm a Medic, I can handle such psychological issues with dexterity meen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Anthony Joshua Becomes British Heavyweight Boxing Champion(pics) / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.