Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League (30747 Views)

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by samzzycash(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2018
Abelattah:
is Liverpool time not even Madrid can stop us
you lost Europa league to commonly sevilla If sevilla can use Liverpool to win their third successive trophy why not Madrid
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by StackHouse1(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2018
thunderbabs:

grin grin grin grin grin e don do them strong tin grin
lol I swear.. That option cost them loss about 60million

3people from this thread only won about 52million

https://www.nairaland.com/4263535/football-other-sports-betting-season/1979

What about others we don't know? So they did the needful before them wreck..

The guy that won 42million played about 72ticket in this same market... Investment of #7200

Would have won 30million last night had it being firmino and sallah scored

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by HenryLiverpool(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2018
at last....straight to Kiev...winning is all we need....ynwa
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Viula(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:
grin some one in the betting thread won 42 million Naira on bet9ja courtesy of this match. Baba God pls pick my call. To all the doubting Thomases, here is the coupon code :

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961
wow how did he do it. I never knew such option is available on bet9ja
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by senchris(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2018
lexy2014:
by brother let's face it, d Roma defenders kept him quiet. they made sure he didn't get his supply. It doesnt take away his quality. It shows d amount of work roma put into d game tactically. Mane was d most outstanding of d front 3. Midfield wise, it was 50/50. Defensively, as usual. Liverpool scores, then d defence starts giving bonanza. Score one get one free

Mane was the guy last night, no doubt. But I didn't still see any extra thing Roma defenders did to neutralise Salah last night. The original formation was just for Salah to be less active and very careful. Mane has relatively less tendency to be gotten down by injury than Salah because he is stronger and more dynamic. Liverpool can not afford to risk Salah, remember Chamberline is already out for the remaining matches due to injury last Tuesday. Remember last week, Salah had to be sent off at about the mid-70th minute to save him from being targetted by Roma guys. Generally, Salah wasnt just out to show himself last night.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by benzics(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2018
Viula:
wow how did he do it. I never knew such option is available on bet9ja
Use the new mobile... Go to goalscorer, and click on the scorer's name, you'll see the options

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Ionkidiz(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2018
Narldon:

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL You Never Walk Alone

LIKE FOR LIVERPOOL

SHARE FOR REAL MADRID

quote for barca
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Walelavender(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2018
Lilknight:
I’m crying in anticipation of this great guys bruling against madrid. Karius is d oyinbo version of ezenwa and Alexander-Arnold is a great weak link, Lovren na scum
And what is Navas grin?
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by SOAG(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:
grin some one in the betting thread won 42 million Naira on bet9ja courtesy of this match. Baba God pls pick my call. To all the doubting Thomases, here is the coupon code :

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

Wow bro how this one take happen?
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by SOAG(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2018
benzics:

Use the new mobile... Go to goalscorer, and click on the scorer's name, you'll see the options
bro dat odd na for the two options or on single player?
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Paulosky1900: 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

Pls bro can you explain that option for me well....me I No understand am abeg
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by thunderbabs: 12:57pm On May 03, 2018
StackHouse1:
lol I swear.. That option cost them loss about 60million

3people from this thread only won about 52million

https://www.nairaland.com/4263535/football-other-sports-betting-season/1979

What about others we don't know? So they did the needful before them wreck..

The guy that won 42million played about 72ticket in this same market... Investment of #7200

Would have won 30million last night had it being firmino and sallah scored

Oh boi shocked 72 tickets? He played every possible combination.... Paid off for him.

Bet9ja for leave am na mk me do dem strong tin too. Lol
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by vroy(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2018
After yday game Liverpool defence n midfield can't withhold Madrid's midfield n attack but with full concentration Madrid defence can neutralize liverpool's attack
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by anigold(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2018
freeman95:
My boys!!!

If we no beat Madrid make I know wetin cause am
lol. That final will be one of the most one-sided final. Will resemble Barca Vs man u 2007. Real Madrid will annihilate Liverpool talking about shredding into pieces like Real Madrid Vs Juventus
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by anigold(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2018
odun360:
Liverpool will face Real Madrid at the final of the UEFA Champions League in Kiev after qualifying on aggregate 7-6 against Roma.

Roma defeated Liverpool 4-2 at the Stadio Olympico but wasn't enough,as the Italian side had lost 5-2 in the first leg in England last week.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/photo-of-liverpool-players-celebrating.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
grin grin grin grin Liverpool is fond of celebrating before the actual celebration. It happened when Brendan Rodgers was the coach..
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by freeman95(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2018
anigold:
lol. That final will be one of the most one-sided final. Will resemble Barca Vs man u 2007. Real Madrid will annihilate Liverpool talking about shredding into pieces like Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Madrid was almost knocked out man, no be referee save their ass
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by anigold(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2018
aysnoopy:

shey u sabi the guy that win d 42m?
you want to kidnap him

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by anigold(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2018
thunderbabs:

Bet9ja go dey vex for dz guy o. Just with 100naira, he wants to empty their account grin

And where dt selection dey for dz bookies sef.. Any+score? Mk me to do dem strong thing grin
him don chop bet9ja 2days profits

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by lexy2014: 1:51pm On May 03, 2018
senchris:

Mane was the guy last night, no doubt. But I didn't still see any extra thing Roma defenders did to neutralise Salah last night. The original formation was just for Salah to be less active and very careful. Mane has relatively less tendency to be gotten down by injury than Salah because he is stronger and more dynamic. Liverpool can not afford to risk Salah, remember Chamberline is already out for the remaining matches due to injury last Tuesday. Remember last week, Salah had to be sent off at about the mid-70th minute to save him from being targetted by Roma guys. Generally, Salah wasnt just out to show himself last night.
this was a game were d tactical superiority of roma prevailed(which included cutting of salahs supply) and d basket nature of liverpools defence gave roma d night. if d game had exceeded its duration, roma would have scored more goals.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Puth22(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2018
RONALDO be like GOD assurance is the best

Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by sprints1: 2:02pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961
correct score anytime goal scorer bad combo + this one badt odd surge...don't worry keep trying...your own will come...had he put wijnadum dere o swear he will be cashing out nothing less than 150million wijnaldum to score anytime is 101 not to talk of merging it with correct score..kudos to the guy for using his sense to play...am sure he played like 15 tickets using different scoreline
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
sprints1:
correct score anytime goal scorer bad combo + this one badt odd surge...don't worry keep trying...your own will come...had he put wijnadum dere o swear he will be cashing out nothing less than 150million wijnaldum to score anytime is 101 not to talk of merging it with correct score..kudos to the guy for using his sense to play...am sure he played like 15 tickets using different scoreline

He played 70 tickets on that game and one clicked. Bet9ja don block the market. No more combo
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by sprints1: 2:12pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

He played 70 tickets on that game and one clicked. Bet9ja don block the market. No more combo
I hope he played it from a bet8ja shop not online cuz I know bet9ja will block his account if he played 70 tickets on the same game tweaking the outcome those people are crazy
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by lordpherow98(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2018
kaptynblaq:

what kind of option is this pls explain

Correct score
Players to score
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by hushshinani(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961
guy you kno the person
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by lordpherow98(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2018
benzics:

But this 1 odd nor too large like
Baba 42meter own nah
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by duoboyeemmanuel(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961
Good but I really don't understand how the guy staked there, what options are those
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Deejay1000(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961
omor c winning
how can one bet this kind of game??
what is the option
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 03, 2018
Deejay1000:

omor c winning
how can one bet this kind of game??
what is the option

Bet9ja don block the option. No more available. People won over 100 million with it in 2 weeks. So them remove am
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Deejay1000(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2018
Diickrider:

Bet9ja don block the option. No more available. People won over 100 million with it in 2 weeks. So them remove am

chaii nawao make dem allow us chop them small na
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by Emasel(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2018
vroy:
After yday game Liverpool defence n midfield can't withhold Madrid's midfield n attack but with full concentration Madrid defence can neutralize liverpool's attack

Have u ever seen Madrid defend before? They are as porous in defence as Liverpool. The winner of that game will be who defends better because both teams are not good defensively.
Re: Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League by soles21(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
eezeribe:
HALA MADRID!!!
But Liverpool will beat us comprehensively,we can't eat our cake and have it.
We need to pay the price for a poor transfer window.
We can't be arrogant and complacent at the same time.
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE FOR LIVERPOOL.
MADRID FOR LIFE!!!!!
talk truth you be Barca fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Morata Trends On Twitter / Nigerian-born Anthony Joshua Becomes British Heavyweight Boxing Champion(pics) / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.