Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University (14423 Views)

Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter / Adenowo Emmanuel Oreoluwa Expelled By Ajayi Crowther University Over Indian Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Nellymelly: 3:02am On May 03, 2018
Pour Water On A Birthday Celebrant And Be Charged With Attempted Murder - A.C.U

Ajayi Crowther University has put up this notice in the school.

See photo below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/pour-water-on-birthday-celebrant-and-be.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by ayourbamie: 3:33am On May 03, 2018
I don't believe this.
Can't they type that or the school is that poor?
Might be a prank sha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Nobody: 4:03am On May 03, 2018
a very good development...
some might even go ahead to pour another liquid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by kolafolabi(m): 4:13am On May 03, 2018
I totally agree with that!. Some might even beat the celebrant to stupor. What nonesense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by BreezyCB(m): 4:46am On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On May 03, 2018
Mischievous behavior of a student.....
A whole school can't type a page to circulate an information?!

Oan: It will be a very good development if it is true and implemented.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Oche211(m): 5:52am On May 03, 2018
Sometimes i wonder what fun is there to derive from the barbaric act.
I remember when i was in school, my school had also made an official statement to expel any student who poured water on any birthday celebrant after a student had poured acid on a celebrant while they were in the science lab thinking it was water.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Baawaa(m): 6:21am On May 03, 2018
Other schools should emulate this,so it can be erase in our society forever.

3 Likes

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by femi4: 8:18am On May 03, 2018
Punishing the celebrant is a no no for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Nobody: 8:37am On May 03, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Narldon: 8:45am On May 03, 2018

Can someone just Transfer N1million into my account?

I want to compare the sound of the alert to the sound made by 1k alert...

It's my Project Topic...

7 Likes

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by datola: 8:45am On May 03, 2018
A university cannot issue such a mediocre notice.

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Amiblaize77(f): 8:46am On May 03, 2018
We are waiting [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by jbreezy: 8:46am On May 03, 2018
I waz once poured granulated pepper and water on my b’day bfor...my body still dey pepper me till nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Skepticus: 8:46am On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Nobody: 8:46am On May 03, 2018
kolafolabi:
I totally agree with that!. Some might even beat celebrant to stupor. What nonesense!

beat celebrant to stupor? what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Daslim180(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by MrKorky(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Ellabae(f): 8:47am On May 03, 2018
undecided Personally I hate that act. Nearly got a friend of mine killed. It's a special day. Use it to show love.

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by 40ng: 8:48am On May 03, 2018
embarassed
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by kmaster007: 8:48am On May 03, 2018
I support
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by kolafolabi(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2018
michael142:

beat celebrant to stupor? what are you saying
For real

2 Likes

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by KrystosCJ(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2018
Those days it was stale beans water that they poured on us.

Someone is just showing power.

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Queenext: 8:50am On May 03, 2018
Good...very disgusting and childish act
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Nobody: 8:50am On May 03, 2018
Before my last paper, na so I pick quarrel with my my close paddies and hostel mates... You look me somehow and quarrel don come be that... No talking for two weeks..

All to escape that bashing with water and drinks and other shits...

I escaped sha....

Sense will not kill me.

5 Likes

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by HoodBillionaire: 8:51am On May 03, 2018
maybe they keep seeing same faces after every
spilling things
u manage write last paper
na purewater things
den wen result come out
na gbosa
bdy nko

only low lives do dis shit
mostly college students and off k big boys and girls

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Wikinaija(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Nobody: 8:54am On May 03, 2018
Igbo meetings can be funny. Over the weekend, in a meeting, someone stood up and spoke angrily on a topic, he ended by telling the secetary,

“Enyia dee ife a na akwukwo”

Secetary: A na ede nkwugheri na akwukwo?

Fight broke out. End of meeting.

You think you have many friends? Okay, try this exercise. Pretend that your car broke down at 2AM and call each of your many friends asking them if they can come and rescue you by the road at 2AM. Their response will cure you off your foolishness #RenosNuggets

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2018
That Is Very Intresting It Ought To Stop, I See It As An Acts Of Madness, From Sane People.
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by HoodBillionaire: 8:57am On May 03, 2018
pour water.
just as d warning implies
its meant for the poor
poor water

lol

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by deebrain(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2018
Narldon:

Can someone just Transfer N1million into my account?

I want to compare the sound of the alert to the sound made by 1k alert...

It's my Project Topic...

Assurance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Timetable 2021 (Second Series) for August. PDF Download / Unn Opens Biggest Library In West Africa / Fires Burns Hostel At Cross River State College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.