Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University (14419 Views)

Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter / Adenowo Emmanuel Oreoluwa Expelled By Ajayi Crowther University Over Indian Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by GeoOla25(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2018
Oche211:
I remember when i was in school, my school had also made an official statement to expel any student who poured water on any birthday celebrant after a student had poured acid on a celebrant while they were in the science lab thinking it was water.
Ode oniro.
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by fexj: 9:08am On May 03, 2018
am not surprised nah, its not new....
modonna advance secondary school, poultry and prison will tell u much more than this sef
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by felix000000(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2018
I support this move.
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by prynsex(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2018
Madness

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by LZAA: 9:19am On May 03, 2018
ayourbamie:
I don't believe this.
Can't they type that or the school is that poor?
Might be a prank sha
u neva go some private skuls na besides i tink its d female dean or hall rep that wrote that ish
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Demayour: 9:44am On May 03, 2018
What's really the genesis of this act? How do you tell someone you're celebrating them by pouring water, flour etc on them because it's their birthday? Is this another civilized barbarism of Africans or a worldwide phenomenon? A guy celebrating his birthday had water from the drainage poured on him. Is that how to tell a person "I celebrate with you, I'm happy for you"?
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Dubrable: 10:06am On May 03, 2018
Dis a 1da4u dvulpment,sum pple ai wicked
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Buffalowings3(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2018
hajoke2000:
a very good development...

some might even go ahead to pour another liquid.

Bros which liquid do you have in mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by nellsonpapi: 10:26am On May 03, 2018
I'm an ex student. That's the female hostel. And the hall wardens and porters usually write instructions on plain sheets like that. Not that the school can't type
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by demoman(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2018
hajoke2000:
a very good development...

some might even go ahead to pour another liquid.
dude you must be a lawyer. You have already deciphered one of the loop holes in that notice.
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by mcpat(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2018
There is a lot of legal loopholes in this statement. The use of the word pour and water limits the notice
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Saeed110: 10:36am On May 03, 2018
if any one try such with..... me...
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Mhorlaitan: 11:25am On May 03, 2018
Perspectives:
'Charged to attempted murder
That's definitely not a University
baba open your eyes... You no fit read ni?? "for" not "to"
Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by taurusdude0(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2018
Narldon:

Can someone just Transfer N1million into my account?

I want to compare the sound of the alert to the sound made by 1k alert...

It's my Project Topic...

What you need is someone to give you assurance.Good luck with that � grin

1 Like

Re: Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University by Ndipe(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2020
It's not befitting of any student of higher learning to engage in this despicable behavior. Totally uncalled for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Scholarship? / FUTO Elects Francis Eze As Vice-Chancellor / WAEC GCE Timetable 2021 (Second Series) for August. PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.