Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week (2703 Views)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week by Rubbiish(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2018
dominique:
People still fall for custom auction scam? shocked
Those scammers use fake profiles so I am 1000% positive that those pictures you posted are not the people that duped you. You have access to internet yet you couldn't come online to make necessary findings about custom sales? Guy you fuckup, over 600k gone like that cry. It will never be well with all these bloody fraudsters.
Lol
Re: Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week by ezugegere(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2018
Go and report to EFCC or DSS. Police will want to collect their own share from u. But u mumu sha..
Re: Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week by pussyeater(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2018
An adage says "Warri nor dey carry last" My guy you don carry last plus mugu join undecided
Re: Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week by stpat1(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2018
This same SCAMMER JACOB ZACHARIAH AND USMAN BALES have been posting ridiculously cheap stuffs on Facebook and saying money be paid into account number

ACCOUNT NAME: USMAN BALES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 7783642422
DIAMOND BANK PLC

And

ACCOUNT NAME: JACOB ZACHARIAH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3111280567
FIRST BANK.

Don't fall for their scams.
Re: Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:51am On May 18, 2018
you messed ur self up. .they said pay on delivery and you went ahead sending diesel money when tou should have told them, you will add all when they come to their payment.....what kind of person are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware / See Most Nigerian Muslims Comments That Are Happy Salman Rushdie Was Attacked / WICKED!! What A Step Mother Did To A 2 Years Old Child (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.