Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) (16967 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Iruosonobrugwhe: 7:37am On May 03, 2018
did she break kola there?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Canadamigrate: 7:46am On May 03, 2018
Jubilancy:

I will be delighted
Chat me up
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by temiflex01(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2018
mrkunlex:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Was The Keynote Speaker At The 7th Annual International Igbo Conference On April 21st Which Was Themed 'Memory, Culture and Community: Remembering the Past, Imagining the future' And Her Talk Was Titled 'Igbo bu Igbo'.The Event Was Held At SOAS,
University Of London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY7aDPT6afQ
See More Pics Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/chimamanda-adichie-at-the-7th-annual-igbo-conference-photosvideo.html

Igbo conference, I know the event will never happen in Igbo land.
That land is deserted cry cry undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Eagba(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2018
johnmartus:
wink why she look like one night stand .
ye the existence of this woman in dey pain like kilode. Well she's here to stay so you can go ahead kill yourself
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2018
If they fix the event at home, there will be a number of kidnappings and robbery of visiting attendees. That one na normal.

temiflex01:

Igbo conference, I know the event will never happen in Igbo land.
That land is deserted cry cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Eagba(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Madam I too know. grin
i know its miserable being you, its your type that can't stand a strong, bold., intelligent woman and you're a weak bully.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Doctormarrvin: 8:09am On May 03, 2018
Beautiful as always! Love her outfit. And of course some people who she doesn't give fvcks about are turning it to tribal war. Common sense!!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by maestroferddi: 8:29am On May 03, 2018
Smart, elegant and intelligent this Chimamanda...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by maestroferddi: 8:44am On May 03, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Anambra born Chimamanda making the black race proud.
Silly emphasis...

She is an Igbo lady. We dont want you telling us where she hails from. All Igbos are one and important.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by bibe(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2018
ybalogs:
Is this how Igbo dresses?

The trouser was made from Akwete material (common to igbos) and was also made in Aba.

She said so in the video.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Anambra born Chimamanda making the black race proud.
Anambra is a hybrid igbos..we are very smart and unique

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:55am On May 03, 2018
Kingsley1000:
so anambra igbo is superior to other igbos?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Jubilancy(f): 9:00am On May 03, 2018
Canadamigrate:

Chat me up

U send me a message via my email

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by meccuno: 9:30am On May 03, 2018
post=67234339:

Must she put on a masquerade dressing and holding a cane before you know she is igbo?!
Smh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by Canadamigrate: 9:33am On May 03, 2018
Jubilancy:

U send me a message via my email
See my signature below for my WhatsApp number
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by cooljude(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
so anambra igbo is superior to other igbos?

Divide and rule people, Una don come again but you forget sey no b only Una learn that tactics from England. Well you guys will ferment the gate with unwise Igbos, mugu must always dey.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by cooljude(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2018
Kingsley1000:

Divide and rule.... You no be Igbo at all!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by EarthXmetahuman: 10:18am On May 03, 2018
cooljude:

Divide and rule people, Una don come again but you forget sey no b only Una learn that tactics from England. Well you guys will ferment the gate with unwise Igbos, mugu must always dey.
the guys just said, igbo anambra are hybrid igbo.. Why not quote him and pick a fight with him?.

Why are you quoting me?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by akiOYIBO: 10:19am On May 03, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
You are doing feminism, refuse to adhere to the place of a woman in Igbo Culture(which is in no way low or condescending)

Challenging all the Cultural norms like a lady with a carried over beef with her 18years old boyfriend who broke her heart

Now she is coming to identify with that same Culture.....People are just confused anyhow these days angry
She hasn't come to identify with the culture she has come to reiterate her love and belief in the culture..Hater
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by EmmyDJourno: 10:33am On May 03, 2018
akiOYIBO:

She hasn't come to identify with the culture she has come to reiterate her love and belief in the culture..Hater

How you love or believe in something without identifying with it grin, try to weigh your comments intelligently before you come to disgrace yourself on Social Media

You would now mention me again trying to defend your point and keep action the fool, I think I have time to spare.....Let's Go
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by akiOYIBO: 1:23pm On May 03, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

How you love or believe in something without identifying with it grin, try to weigh your comments intelligently before you come to disgrace yourself on Social Media

You would now mention me again trying to defend your point and keep action the fool, I think I have time to spare.....Let's Go
KID
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by EmmyDJourno: 3:53pm On May 03, 2018
akiOYIBO:

KID

Exactly what you expect from a child when he is schooled in intellectual reasoning kiss

I do believe I dont like or want to identify with you, cause you are shallow and dragging me down with you grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) by itsandi(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Book Are U Reading? / Chimamanda, Bill Gates, Prince Charles In London For Malaria Summit- Pictures / Is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie The Most Influential Woman In Africa Right Now?- CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.