Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... (4834 Views)

My Boss Wants Me … (18+) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by roarik(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2018
walex2:
please no insult intended,
I need an explanation on how karma work on a man who bleeps another man's wife especially when the man doesn't intend to marry or having children and what if is the woman that offers herself to be bleeped?

African and superstition
pls tell me how you would feel if another man bleeps your wife..karma is a bitch Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Stand It Anymore / Help: Fucking A Man In My Dream / Dating With Popular Actress! She Asks If I Want To Know The Size Of Her Breasts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.