Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Job Fraud Or Genuine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Fraud Or Genuine (349 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Like A Fraud in your workplace? / Scam Or Genuine Interview Invite? / Suspicious Job Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Fraud Or Genuine by harrisonokonkwo: 9:25am On May 03, 2018
A link was sent to me on the 30th of April by a friend in Portharcourt that there was recruitment at indoramaeleme with website address www.indoramaeleme.com and e-mail address "infoindoramang@yahoo.com".
I sent my c.v to the addressed mail and this response was received after some days

"INDORAMAELEME. www.indoramaeleme.com /info@indorama.ng I am directed to refer to your application for employment offer and to inform you that you have been shortlisted for employment as the I.T Head of INDORAMAELEME. You will be required to submit the following documents on or before 9th May, 2018, and you will be having online aptitude test with us on 9th May, 2018 by 12pm and it ends by 12:45pm sad c) medical reports of fitness from government recognized hospital (d) birth certificate or sworn affidavit of age declaration. (e) local government identification letter. (f) two recent passport photographs. (g) photocopy of your degree certificate. (h) A recommendation letter from one of your referee. (i) HSE level 1 to 3 certificate .( j) STCW_95 training certificate. (k) BOSIET DPR certificate (i) The Following Health and Certificates are compulsory; HSE Level 1 to 3, STCW_95 Training Certificate, BOSIET DPR Certificate.
NB: this offer is based on merit and qualifications. Please ignore any person or group of persons asking you to pay money for job offer, credentials should be scanned and send to this our official email address. Thanks and regards. HC/Admin executive
Engr. Eseosa Osaze Effiong
Dir:, +2348180181066"
Please I want to check if this is a scam or genuine, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Vacancy Akure. / Please Any Entry-level/push-up Job In Port Harcourt? / Training Room In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.