Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Suspicious Job Fraud - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suspicious Job Fraud (658 Views)

Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend / Job Fraud Or Genuine / Suspicious Address Of Assessment Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspicious Job Fraud by OmayieHenry(m): 3:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Please house good day to you all. I would kind plea for the mod to move this to front page.

Due to my numerous Job search online and offline more submission of CVs to different job emails and company web career registration I can not vividly ascertain when I applied for the job invitation I received from a company. Fast forward, I got an online
Interview email which I completely answered and also days after I was sent an appointment letter which reads...

Dear ****** ********

Kindly take note that our company management having considered giving you an opportunity to join our professional team does not accept responsibility to handle and cover cost for your US permit papers processing.

Due to covid situation, embassies and consulates are finding it very hard or difficult to issue work permit visa entry to foreigner. Perhaps issues of migrants are on the high side and seeing all these, chances of getting the visa by yourself in your country is impossible.

Our company management have resolved that we shall source for a reliable travel consultant closer in a nearby country ( West Africa) closer to you that can easily handle your permit papers processing but you will accept responsibility of covering the processing cost while we shall reimburse whatsoever expenses you made to ensure successful processing of your permit papers. If this is OK by you, then we shall proceed further by sending you employment contract for your kind study.

Take note that our company will cover cost for your flight ticket as soon as you or the travel consultant notifies us that your permit papers are ready.

We look forward to your reply asap.

Alex Theophilus
Assist. HR Manager
Guerrero Petroleum & Energy
Address: 3000 Goffs Falls Rd Manchester,
NH 03111, USA
Tel: (603) 367-0566 | WhatsApp: (270) 697-7516
E-mail: career@guerreropetroluem-energyservice.com | Website: www.guerreropetroluem-energyservice.com

Please I have also visited the website and it seems the website clears all doubts of fraud. I would have done more research myself but I am restricted to a very bad WiFi network here on my ship and I can not come down from my vessel. I would like to know if anyone know more about this origanization. Help a brother. I no want village people allow me miss my opportunity and at same time, I don't also want village people to defraud me of my hard earned money

Re: Suspicious Job Fraud by ReneJay(f): 3:58am On Aug 28, 2021
A 2yr old child can tell you it's a scam/fraud.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Job Fraud by Danjikanbauchi: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Big scam bro, run ooo.

They want to scam you on helping you get working permit, you can try them by telling them your brother has helped you get all the necessary documents so they should go ahead and buck your flight or send you the money for flight they will run. grin

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Job Fraud by Artistree: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2021
It's clearly a scam...poor grammar written by a Nigerian, somewhere in Benin City grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspicious Job Fraud by MrTuns: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2021
They tried Sha. Coming up with a good website. But dont get fooled by that, it's a scam! The Grammer, and the way the mail was composed are red flags. Also you don't remember applying for this Job. Run!!
Re: Suspicious Job Fraud by RedEnergy: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Henry it is a scam. Firstly, An embassy don't give out work permit. 2nd, there's nothing like work permit visa. 3rd, the first thing they talked about is money, and telling you indirectly you will pay in advance. This is classic 419, that's why it's called Advance Fee Fraud. They are scammers, albeit not too smart ones.

(1) (Reply)

Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal And Guidelines / Teachers Urgently Needed In A Developing School, Accommodation It's Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.