Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody (23906 Views)

Court Denies Agba Jalingo Bail / Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health / BREAKING: Court Grants Dino Melaye Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by thunder74(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2018
I predicted this earlier today. If you understand Nigeria politics, you will understand that all the noise and accusations are to lock in up in prison, the reason he was reluctant to go to Kogi courts.

My predictions:
Dino will be arraigned at Magistrate Court today
Magistrate will refuse bail
Dino remanded in prison custody pending DPP advise
Advice will never come
Protest everywhere in Kogi
Dino lawyer rush to High Court to enforce his fundamental rights to bail
High Court will refuse bail
Then to Appeal Court who will grant bail
Police will arrest Dino again on another allegation

The reason for all these is to take Dino out of circulation before the 2019 election but will still win while in detention.
Last, this may consume Yayah Bello politically as I do not see him winning.

https://www.nairaland.com/4484647/dino-melaye-arrives-lokoja-ambulance/1#67238314
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by SBG04: 12:56pm On May 03, 2018
Truth of the matter is that once it was revealed that those prisoners that implicated Dino escaped from custody, it became obvious that those guys really implicated Dino. I'm sure the Police has rock hard evidence against Dino. That's why the IG is pursuing this thing as if tomorrow no dey. That's why he has completely ignored the Senate President. Maybe they've traced his call logs to the thugs. That could be why Dino is pulling all these stunts. No mercy for Dino.
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by uzymich: 12:56pm On May 03, 2018
What has the govt. Done to you?
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by SalamRushdie: 1:01pm On May 03, 2018
SBG04:
Truth of the matter is that once it was revealed that those prisoners that implicated Dino escaped from custody, it became obvious that those guys really implicated Dino. I'm sure the Police has rock hard evidence against Dino. That's why the IG is pursuing this thing as if tomorrow no dey. That's why he has completely ignored the Senate President. Maybe they've traced his call logs to the thugs. That could be why Dino is pulling all these stunts. No mercy for Dino.

They have nothing and that's whyvthey have added jail breaking as the core of the accusation now ...this is 200 percent political witch hunt

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2018
Vintage Buhari has finally bared his bloodstained fangs. Dino is about to be eaten alive yet those thieves in the Senate keep quiet.

Hope each and every one of the senators knows that this is what will happen to any one of them who steps out of the Party line.
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

The new government is only setting a bad standard for democracy, today it is Dino tomorrow it might be your person.
If saying the truth is fighting the government then we have no future in this country as it's only the truth that will set mankind free..

Which good standard did the useless Nigerian democracy have before, is Dino Meleye better than all those Kogi people awaiting trial, he should have been representing.

I am even surprised, they have not yet ordered a search on his home and Abuja residence and discovered planted, Cocaine, arms, ammunition and foreign currency. This administration is too weak self, if it were to be that criminal Obasanjo, Dino would have long been replaced.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by nanzozo(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
What jail break again ? Buhari and Bello are just setting the stage for their eventual disgrace
They mean he broke jail Like Scofield in prison break? na wa for naija police.
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On May 03, 2018
Dino is politically finished

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by cashkid: 1:11pm On May 03, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

The new government is only setting a bad standard for democracy, today it is Dino tomorrow it might be your person.
If saying the truth is fighting the government then we have no future in this country as it's only the truth that will set mankind free..

Go n sit down somewhere who cares if you are next! Carry ur nonsense preaching go sit down somewhere.....saying the truth my foot! Do u even know what the truth means! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2018
He will have time entertaining his inmates including EVANS, Alagbara Oshodi with Ajéku iyá ni o je
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

what truth did Dino say?I beg you, pls tell us? Forget about Dino, he is politically finished

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
Benjom:
I knew that'll be the outcome since Kogi Court has taken over. He may not get out of it until the end of this administration.

he will have to appeal at the higher court in Abuja
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by dvkot(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
Good
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by henroe2k2(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
yemaldo:
Where is SARAKI
Saraki is indeed a bloody coward and a sell out....
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
cashkid:

Go n sit down somewhere who cares if you are next! Carry ur nonsense preaching go sit down somewhere.....saying the truth my foot! Do u even know what the truth means! Nonsense!
don't mind him
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
what truth did Dino say?I beg you, pls tell us? Forget about Dino, he is politically finished

grin grin grin grin Finished indeed!!!
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by enemyofprogress: 1:15pm On May 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin Finished indeed!!!
Dino is a tout parading himself as a distinguished senator. Distinguished my foot.
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by afamaustin(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2018
The only vibrant senator
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by LastSurvivor11: 1:16pm On May 03, 2018
cashkid:

I don't argue with cows
They are only meant for meat
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by LastSurvivor11: 1:18pm On May 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Apart from attacking buhari and apc what has he done?
Have ever listen to him before?
No point wasting time with you
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by ojtech8291: 1:19pm On May 03, 2018
GudluckIBB:
DINO DON ENTER
BABA WILL BE REGRETTING NOW LIKE
WHY I NO JUST DEY QUIETLY COLLECT MY 13M SALARY WITHOUT NOISE

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,YOU CANT FIGHT GOVERNMENT AND GO FREE
ASK NNAMDI KANU AND GIVE ME MY ACCOLADES LATER grin
Tell me how he is fighting Government? You should not be a bandwagon man.
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Bestman111(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2018
Na turn by turn. It was nnamdi kanus turn some time ago, we were shouting and protesting about the illegal detention, nobody seems to hear us. Buhari is a tyrant but they won't hear.
They will all have a taste of it, saraki narrowly escaped it. The judges are under his threat so nobody to save u.
Is there law in Nig?

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 03, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Your laughing today because it's Dino
Tomorrow it might be another person

Like it or not, buhari is setting a bad standard for democracy for incoming leaders as their lawlessness will be referenced to buhari tyrant regime..
must you people call Buhari in everything.
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by enemyofprogress: 1:21pm On May 03, 2018
SBG04:
not only that,why did he refuse to honour the police invitation and why did he jump out of police vehicle? Dino is as guilty as charged. Let him go to prison and release his next music album to be titled "oh Yahaya Bello."
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by xtivin(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2018
Melaye knew this was going to happen in yahaya bello kangaro court, that was why he resisted. Am not a fan of dino, but i have always said that you cannot fight a governor or government and win as an individual, is wrong even if you are right. Now see how he has been abandoned

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On May 03, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Apart from attacking buhari and apc what has he done?
Have ever listen to him before?
No point wasting time with you
you've not answered the question. Stop wasting your time sympathising with Dino, it's over for him. Just make sure you visit him in prison with his favourite foods and drinks which I know you can't afford
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by xtivin(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2018
If you are an activist like melaye, prison is nothing new, even during gej era, he went to prison. Bello might has well be a catalyst to fulfill a prophecy in Dino life.Great and fearful men are prison worthy

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:32pm On May 03, 2018
RealDannie:
Is it me or it's just the plain truth?

NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE CONFUSED, the courts and judges are even more confused while the Policemen are the most confused set of people.

Today, you arrest someone
Tomorrow, you grant him bail
Next day, You take him to court again and deny him bail

Then the following day he's in the studio to release a new single cheesy
The problem is you..For believing everything the media wants you to believe
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by ojtech8291: 1:32pm On May 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you've not answered the question. Stop wasting your time sympathising with Dino, it's over for him. Just make sure you visit him in prison with his favourite foods and drinks which I know you can't afford
You’re not a Nigerian. No wonder your name correlate with your character. It will reach your turn one day.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by RealDannie(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
The problem is you..For believing everything the media wants you to believe

Ok thanks
Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by enemyofprogress: 1:34pm On May 03, 2018
ojtech8291:
You’re not a Nigerian. No wonder your name correlate with your character. It will reach your turn one day.
e pain am tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody by kitaatita: 1:36pm On May 03, 2018
SBG04:

You make sense. And that is why Saraki is threading softly. The nail was driven into his coffin when those thugs were re-arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP Bot To Meet Presidential Aspirants Over Consensus Candidate / Governors Reject Naira Withdrawal Limit, Offer To Meet Buhari / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.