Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Showing Less Is Definitely More - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Showing Less Is Definitely More (1277 Views)

My Dreams Will Definitely Come Through”- Supermodel, Ugwoeje Margaret Confesses / African Girls Are Beautiful: Meet The 12 Hottest And Hausa Ladies Showing Their / Sexy Curvy Girls Showing Off In Their Jean Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showing Less Is Definitely More by faceoftheworld(f): 1:16pm On May 03, 2018
Our traditional wear is riot of color,fabric of styles. This new generation of fashionistas have managed to combine the old and new and come up with the signature style of the modern Nigeria woman that is both chic,wearable and still distinctly and uniquely African.

The rise of the fashion industry in Lagos in particular has seen the city become the epicenter of the creative hub and has attracted a number of talented individuals keen to show off their flair. One can be covered and still slay.

Showing less is definitely more,therefore one can be covered from head to toe and still look amazing it brings this African woman look.

Face of the World Organisation ...inspiring Excellence!

Re: Showing Less Is Definitely More by saraluck: 6:51am On May 04, 2018
I like the way you are talking about your tradition. I really feel comfortable to looking these dresses. You inspire me to try new things with my clothing. The color of these dresses is so amazing i like the way you told that how to take scarf.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Weird Styles At The 2018 AMVCA. / Ankara Dress Styles 2020: Most Trendy Designs / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.