Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) (82124 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 2:05pm On May 03, 2018
Biggie225:
Yahaya bello is à very big fool... An igbo politician can never do such atrocious act in the name of politics.

HMMMMMMMMMM

YOU SOUND LIKE A LAZY YOUTH.
WHAT HAS YAHAYA BELLO GOT TO DO WITH THIS.
THE CHARGES AGAINST HIM ARE GRIEVOUS.
HIS CO CONSPIRATORS ARE IN JAIL,SO THE COURT SHOULD RELEASE HIM BECAUSE HE IS A SENATOR.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE YOUTHS.
WE ARE NOT JUST READY FOR LEADERSHIP.
I STRONGLY ADVICE YOU TO RELEGATE YOURSELF TO COMMENTS ON MUSIC VIDEOS AND SOAP OPERAS.
DO IGBOS HAVE POLITICIANS AND IF HOW FAR?

8 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by princenaira(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=rhythyson post=67245851]

Igbo Politician do we have one? grin grin grin grin grin[/quote

Better not to have one. than to have an awkward and rejected one

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Opoki(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2018
Melaye is a gooner

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
So, they actually arraigned Dino for jumping out of the bus? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
All d English he b blowing.. Him no knw say once ur trouble starts, Nigerians don move on their way.. Na u n ur head go remain.. Mk gawd help am Mk yaya no kee am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Henri8: 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
Biggie225:
Yahaya bello is à very big fool... An igbo politician can never do such atrocious act in the name of politics.
Bia nwokem, what concerns the Igbo with this case?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Aweboyaweboy: 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
Dino cup don over full..... now he is so sick to protest his persecution

This guy stupid act got him into more soup. oya make saraki come lock nass in protest and order for the arrest of the IG sebi nah him dey form boss before...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by rajiraymond(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
Dino should go ahead and die if he wants.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
LZAA:

Is this some kind of joke?
Sai babarism is madness
Cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom
bro, The thing dey me like Action Movie o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by frankson1(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
Lordbukas:
Let's see how this drama plays out eventually. My anger is that Dino is not facing this as a man. He became weak in the face of terror. He should have stood and faced this as a warrior so he can have a story to tell in future like sen.shehu sani

He thought he was in the position of 'THE UNTOUCHABLE'.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

karma? kindly explain

Melaye was one of the people who vilified GEJ's administration because he had freedom of speech to run his mouth.

He helped foist this intolerant administration on Nigeria so let him enjoy the fake "Change" they promised undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Seun360(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
Biggie225:

But an Igbo can use another Igbo man's head for Orgu ego.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by henroe2k2(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
northvietnam:
Karma is beautiful
How beautiful is it, mofo

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by BrokenTV: 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
Democracy has been battered in this regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Haykay77: 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
Biggie225:

What has yahaya Bello got to do with his problem, where were you when initiated the process of suspending Ndume, Omo Agege, impregnating Remi Tinubu ,etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Dino must be regretting all his sai babaric behaviour right now. . .

cc lzaa shalomc pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
That's good. With any luck he'll stay there for a long time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by LZAA: 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Nigger Area is one strange morrapoocka
Meanwhile laudate and itsmeaboki are still shouting sai caliphate
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2018
aguiyi2:
I always knew Dino will get into trouble because of his excessive blabbing.Next will be Fayose,his will be worse because he stepped on very vengeful toes.The road to 2019 will be filled with thorns only God will save us.

so u mean anybody that is against this Gov should b jailed?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 2:10pm On May 03, 2018
Okoyiboz3:
So, they actually arraigned Dino for jumping out of the bus? grin grin

HMMMMMMMMM

SO YOU DONT KNOW THAT IS AN OFFENCE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
I DONT BLAME YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2018
Biggie225:
Yahaya bello is not concerned with matters like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Angy55(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Dino may be guilty of the allegations against his person.
But my question/curiosity is: why is the police n judiciary so fast in this dino's case?
what of numerous other convicted people that the presidency hv turned blind eye.?
what of top politicians/military men responsible for arms smuggling to boko haram, herdsmen, niger delta militants and political thugs?
Very intelligent question bro. But let's sit and watch while more drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 2:11pm On May 03, 2018
northvietnam:
Karma is beautiful

Do you know the meaning Of Karma
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by conehead2018: 2:12pm On May 03, 2018
Biggie225:
oga Rocha's has done worst.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:12pm On May 03, 2018
AlexReports:

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/breaking-lokoja-court-sends-sen-dino.html?m=1
Despite that he's a senator of the federal republic,the police still treated him like a common crimminal. Whenever I'm driving and I come across policemen,knowing that they're capable of blackmailing you. When I see that they're desperately trying to accuse me wrongfully,I just burst into tears,screaming and shouting like a woman who was molested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2018
immhotep:

Dino must be regretting all his sai babaric behaviour right now. . .

cc lzaa shalomc pointzerom
cheesy
Sai Baba till 2023.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2018
LZAA:

Nigger Area is one strange morrapoocka
Meanwhile laudate and itsmeaboki are still shouting sai caliphate
cheesy
Naija Action movie na dachi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by sylve11: 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
olassy239:
this is just the beginning. Nigeria is becoming a state where the top politician can be sent to prison if found guilty. no longer eye/money service

Not when you move with the tide.... cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
oneolajire:
Waaaooo, when did attempted suicide become a crime in Nig? My legal guys please help me out.

It has been a crime since 1990.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
Where are your powerful friends when you need them?
If this can happen to Dino then who am I?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by babagof: 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
MUYEEKFIRST:
shut up. Pls read what is yahaya bello business with Bro Dino Case.
shut up too. what is Bello's business with recall yet paid huge money for deno recall. don't be fooled, bello want this man to go to prison by all possible means. even bubu is in support of deno to prison.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
OnyeOGA:

cheesy
Sai Baba till 2023.
More like Sai Lokoja Prison till 2023

cc lzaa shalomc shallysgirl pointzerom

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.