Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

"Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman (49027 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by herraph: 6:02pm On May 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:
What did Dino actually do to deserve all these?

My worry is the people here and online celebrating his travails. Dino is one of the most outspoken senators in this current assembly, he has carried out more constituency projects than other senators, he speaks the truth to the face of even his party members.

Why are you all celebrating his problems?

Cos he has flashy cars?.... Both new and vintage?....

Una badbelle na original

When you try to help your people they will turn against you.

1 Like

Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Tonimagnificent: 6:09pm On May 03, 2018
atoleybaba:
a baby is playing with ur scotrum using a plier, u said the observers should leave the baby cos what d baby is doing is tickling ur soul.....ajeku iya lo ma bambe( them no go tell u, u go hear) he is playing x and o with all the useless politicians in this country with ur future u said he is making u happy. Continue

if u want 2 point fingers u shld start from d top. I know our senators are more corrupt b'cos of d power giving to dem. but man no die man no rotten, Nigerians are known for suffering nd smiling. so, abeg make una leave Dino for me, kill d rest of dem I dey una back. 100%
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by ojibole(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2018
Lol dino needs to act his age jor, what's all this nonsense? I wonder how he was put in his cell with all this his bedridden tactics though lol, did they slide him off the stretcher or lift him n lay him down in the cell?
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Jogunomi1: 6:21pm On May 03, 2018
blowjohn:

Even the manner he wrote it.... The last part of it...
That twitter handle just quoted the doctor.
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Larben: 6:32pm On May 03, 2018
I just still cant believe this Dino of a guy is a certify coward!!!! Law court that the victimised Nigerians faced everyday has become a major threat to the well being of a Federal Senator. Rubbish!
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Tonimagnificent: 6:49pm On May 03, 2018
atoleybaba:
dino is a disgrace to the country same as the other politicians we av in this country....how can u say u represent a constituency and keep making urself a nuisance to d society acting like a kid? Like a baby.... Do u even know how many scandals have been following him? Do u know how many times he has gone to d internet to display his stupidity? U said he is outspoken he told u he really cares about u? He is only trying to make himself relevant like ffk, Murray Bruce fayose and d rest.... They are all useless and only interested in their pockets they don't care bawt u. Do u know my cousin saw this same shameless dino in south Africa packing 2 southy babes?? I mean has a person holding a position has the one he is holding, is he meant to be embarrassing us like that? He deserves all what he is getting and that melo drama he is performing, pretending to be unwell, is just another level of his stupidity. Letting dem push u around on a stretcher really? What sickness is he really suffering from? Asthma of the leg? Cos u can't be on a coma without oxygen mask and which hospital will let them push u around and stress u more if truly ur life is 50/50(coma) so don't feel pity for him or yaya or any useless politician. Let them play their big brother reality drams show in peace while u sit and watch them display their stupidity.. We don't need to fall for their cheap cry for attention all the time mehn
atoleybaba:
dino is a disgrace to the country same as the other politicians we av in this country....how can u say u represent a constituency and keep making urself a nuisance to d society acting like a kid? Like a baby.... Do u even know how many scandals have been following him? Do u know how many times he has gone to d internet to display his stupidity? U said he is outspoken he told u he really cares about u? He is only trying to make himself relevant like ffk, Murray Bruce fayose and d rest.... They are all useless and only interested in their pockets they don't care bawt u. Do u know my cousin saw this same shameless dino in south Africa packing 2 southy babes?? I mean has a person holding a position has the one he is holding, is he meant to be embarrassing us like that? He deserves all what he is getting and that melo drama he is performing, pretending to be unwell, is just another level of his stupidity. Letting dem push u around on a stretcher really? What sickness is he really suffering from? Asthma of the leg? Cos u can't be on a coma without oxygen mask and which hospital will let them push u around and stress u more if truly ur life is 50/50(coma) so don't feel pity for him or yaya or any useless politician. Let them play their big brother reality drams show in peace while u sit and watch them display their stupidity.. We don't need to fall for their cheap cry for attention all the time mehn
atoleybaba:
atoleybaba:

my bro wat u said is actually correct but my problem wit d issue nw is why Dino? 99.5% of our politicians are corrupt if not 100 sef. d reason y dis dudes are tryna bring him down is b'cos his not playing by their rules anymore. I know so many useless politicians dat ve Don worse but their issue is not treated d why dino's own is bin treated. no present Nigerian politicians deserves our support. yes! but they shld remove d spec in their eyes b4 removing d dirts in odas. make dem just free Dino joor since patience, deziani, nd d rest could go free why is his own any different
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by samlake(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2018
This guy should be in nollywood i swear...
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by peaceinnigeria: 8:27pm On May 03, 2018
Let him continue to play the clown; the law must take its course on him.
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by peaceinnigeria: 8:30pm On May 03, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

my bro wat u said is actually correct but my problem wit d issue nw is why Dino? 99.5% of our politicians are corrupt if not 100 sef. d reason y dis dudes are tryna bring him down is b'cos his not playing by their rules anymore. I know so many useless politicians dat ve Don worse but their issue is not treated d why dino's own is bin treated. no present Nigerian politicians deserves our support. yes! but they shld remove d spec in their eyes b4 removing d dirts in odas. make dem just free Dino joor since patience, deziani, nd d rest could go free why is his own any different

The other crooks parading themselves as "serving the interests of the poor masses of Nigeria", will soon have their days of reckoning come sooner than they ever expected.
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Charly68: 8:40pm On May 03, 2018
Please why did they remand the senator ? What actually is his offence ?
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by brojoshua: 9:24pm On May 03, 2018
All those corrupt leaders and looters know how to pretend when they are hunted for their crimes
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by zoedew: 10:21pm On May 03, 2018
Thoroughly shameless. Metuh has been at the same drama. They are leaving behind for their offspring a name left in tatters. I should not like to be photographed with Dino Melaye. A tincture of iodine in a transparent glass cup of water should fertilise the imagination of its effect on one’s image!
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by CioAngels(f): 10:24pm On May 03, 2018
For ever lying politicians.
Re: "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman by Kingstanding: 8:39am On May 06, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

God bless you Chinua Achebe!
LOL and you too Sole Soyinka.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.